• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

Gotta say it louder...I LOVE THIS...Haven’t heard this which surprises me?.
The whole album is great. If you haven’t heard it, you should.

This was Hank’s break out album where he threw off the chains of his dad’s legacy and started doing things the way he wanted.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
The 50s would not have been the same without Eddie Cochran.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My favorite Sintra. If you didn't like this you were definitely an L7...and probably gay.

<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: aam and Zorrosdens
A little something for the mentally unbalanced. We know who we are.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A little something for the mentally unbalanced. We know who we are.

I’ve always thought it was an April Wine song. Thx for the education! ??

First exposure to Greg Lake. Think that's why I'm such an ELP fan.

My favorite Sintra. If you didn't like this you were definitely an L7...and probably gay.

<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Right!....like the not full pro, exactly, dancers each with her own way of movin’ It, lol, good stuff.

Ran across this lady some years back. From the Balkans, IIRC. Skip to about one minute in.

The promoter stiffed him at a blues festival in Pinedale Wyoming back around 2001. The crowd passed the hat for him to get a little cash together for his troubles.

The best history teachers: Sabaton

The time is September of 1683. Vienna, Austria has been under siege by the Turkish Ottoman Empire. A message has been dispatched to Jon Sobieski of Poland for desperate help..... Him and thousands of his horse-mounted, famed "Winged Hussars" , each armed with a 19 foot lance, war hammer, sword, and flint lock pistols... in addition to thousands of standard infantry arrive to assist. Whooping that Turkish Ottoman ass out of Europe....

I don't think we've had any EC yet...

Everyone knows the story behind Layla, but I always liked this one(also written for Pattie) as well.