• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Songs that move you

The Final Cut album gets me.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tearstained eyes…

P
I think the Final cut is one of Pink Floyds bests.

The Wall is clearly the greatest album of all time, 2nd best Pink Floyd album has to be a toss up between Final Cut and Animals.

I also enjoy the run up talk to this while he tunes the guitar.

I first heard this on Outlaw Country on the XM Sirius. Immediately became one of my favorite songs. And describes how I feel at times. His explanation is perfect.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
"Life, Death, and Brotherhood On The Wide Open Plains". - Dao Lang

_b364a339e5854804a3d4d55eb1f700b_firsti.jpg

The ending credits song of the epic Chinese western TV series "Damocanglang". (Wolf Of The High Desert) In the face of insidious Japanese agents and bandit gangs under their payroll trying to seize valuable ore and petroleum resources in Xinjiang Province to fuel their global conquest machine as World War II approaches, the story of one man and how he organized a band of ragtag corporate security forces from a regional oil company, a group of small town sheriffs deputies, and roughneck ranchers from the surrounding area into a formidable and organized force of frontier rangers to protect these resources.

Last edited:
A) I wished I could have been a fly on the wall there.

B) How did I get old enough to feel the meaning of this song?

If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Reactions: Mr. Z and Ichi
OF all types of music that I listen to, and all the singers I admire, and considering myself a singer who plays guitar, this is my most favorite voice in the world. I could listen to this after being in a stinking ditch in what used to be a cow pasture and it would soothe my nerves.

And she was easy on the eye.

The New Avargul: Melodies From The Desert - Dao Lang

Theme song for another TV series called "Melodies From The Desert", a compilation of tales from caravan pack herd drivers and merchants traveling the Silk Road across the western desert during the late Han Dynasty which connected Imperial China to the rest of Eurasia. Facing starvation, relentless brutal weather and temperature extremes, and constant attacks from bandits and gangs of robbers drawn to the precious goods that the caravans were carrying. Avargul is one of the lonely cities along this trade route, located in westernmost Xinjiang almost near the border of what is today Tajikstan, then a prefecture city and the main operations base of the Imperial Han Army in the western part of the empire. Here, "Avargul" is also personified as a mysterious nomad woman who can communicate with wolves and uses this to protect the caravans that traverse the desert, as the fearsome Han Imperial troops stationed in the city also does.

Last edited:
I have always liked when Dolly Parton covers a song. And yes, that is Linda Perry, originally from 4 Non Blondes.

Reactions: mtwarych
5 finger death punch got a new one out. Judgment day. Quite badass. I'm no music guru and really don't listen to much, I have to say they rock.when I do listen to music most would say your fucked up.

5 finger death punch got a new one out. Judgment day. Quite badass. I'm no music guru and really don't listen to much, I have to say they rock.when I do listen to music most would say your fucked up.

When I need a real boost

When I want to address my first love

When I want to reflect on some of what I’ve done and where I’ve been (and perhaps, the best advertisement ever made)