• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soon - Elite Tactical 3

Anyone run a 20 moa rail and 20 moa 1 piece mount with the bushnell xrs3?

Anyone run a 20 moa rail and 20 moa 1 piece mount with the bushnell xrs3?

No, but with my Tempest 6GT build, I have ~9 mils under zero with a 20MOA rail. When my 300PRC gets built, though, I will be running a 30MOA rail and 20MOA mount.

No, but with my Tempest 6GT build, I have ~9 mils under zero with a 20MOA rail. When my 300PRC gets built, though, I will be running a 30MOA rail and 20MOA mount.
Alright sounds like I should be good then. That's what I have. I figured close to 2 to 3 mils under zero with that setup

Yep. Normally that's not where I want my zero to be, but my PRC is specifically being set up for 1k-2400.
I shoot from 100 yards to 2100 yards. I guess I can always sell my Arc mount and get the rings. But excited to try the new bushnell xrs3.

I’ll post a picture with a XRS III in a MBRACE. Give me a sec…

one up. get the new ARC M Brace mount
I was looking on arc and they only have the m Brace mount in stock and it's cheaper which is a plus but I wonder if they are going to stop making the other mount?

96E348D6-2C74-4DD6-A76D-6B6FB5A35CD6.jpeg

Looks better than ATACR 7-35
NO CA at all. I say it‘s a winner.

Just got my xrs3 today but arrived once it was dark so couldn't test out glass. I traded my Minox LR for this scope. First impressions are good. Reminds me alot of the xrs2 feel wise. Only thing I could compare so far is turrets and just what they come with ect.

Turrets- Minox lr a lot better clicks tactile. More mils in the turrets elevation and wind. The bushnell seem softer and not as loud. Doesn't bother me to much but I think the xrs2 I had was better.

The minox has more mils elevation I'm thinking 33 total but 28 total in the turret it self. But bushnell is a bigger power scope and offers 29 still very good.

Zero stop- Bushnell I like how simple and fast it is specially when first zeroing can move up or down without messing with turret. The minox is still great it's built in and has .8 below zero but more steps.

Accessories- Minox comes with scope caps but I love the bushnell multi-tool.

Warranty- Never had to use either but from what is said I say Bushnell. Minox has to be shipped to Germany and 10 year Warranty not transferable. Not ok in today's standards in my opinion.

Reticle- I will know more once I get to shooting the bushnell. But I really like the simple g4 so far. I do really like the bigger dot in minox ( since I hunt and shoot with same scope) The minox is one of my favorite reticles so far. I really like .2 wind holds so it will take some time with the g4. But will all be determined once I shoot it.

The bushnell has more power which will be really nice shooting 1mile plus. The minox was 5-25x56. Also the minox was very picky on parallax the last bushnell wasn't so that's a plus specially for hunting.

Minox comes with illumination and only lights up the center lines and dot very nice for hunting situations but I've had illumination on a few scopes and never use them I guess I forget about it during those times specially hunting.

So far I give the minox the edge but remember I haven't even looked threw the glass on the xrs3 or shot it yet. Tomorrow I should make it to range to zero scope and make sure it works good with 20 moa rail and 20 moa mount. Then hopefully in the next week or so I will take it out to 1 mile. Excited to get it out and also please don't take me as a scope expert or full of knowledge about everything. Only my opinion and what I see. I don't break it down as good as others. I will just use it and say what I like or don't.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
Made it to range finally guys. What could go wrong went wrong for me today. Won't get into all of that but scope worked like a charm seemed to track good but had other issues to really test that but from what i did it was good. Scope is bright clear and really good. I did notice at 36 power it does get darker and fuzzy but not bad at all. I'm really liking this scope. I only had 22 mil up after rough zero figured I would have 25 mil up or so. That's 20 moa rain and 20 moa mount. Going to have to wait to get to 1 mile with it to sort out issues to really test reticle but honestly I really liked everything about the scope. It is way better glass than the xrs2. I need to do a little looking threw but it's a toss up between this and Minox LR.

Reactions: huntnh
I took mine out today again to fireform 6 ARC brass. I shot from 100 to 400 just dicking around. The scope is a fantastic value for the money. I messed with it at all power ranges and really can't find any major faults in it. If I had paid $4k I might be more particular but given the fact that I didn't I think it is a winner!

ARC M10. I had a MBRACE but I needed more adjustment to push the scope out for eye relief.

The more I play with this scope the more and more I like it. I'm hoping to take it to 1 mile this weekend or next but so far really liking it. I do like having more mag than 25 too. I had to get use to using scope past 30 power. Holding zero great so far.

I think I'm going to try one of these... just as soon as I decide where to duct tape the full can of Coors Light to my rifle.

I like how my rifle is weighted and balanced as it is now, and I'm going to lose ~12oz by swapping a Razor HDG2 for one of these. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
I think I'm going to try one of these... just as soon as I decide where to duct tape the full can of Coors Light to my rifle.

I like how my rifle is weighted and balanced as it is now, and I'm going to lose ~12oz by swapping a Razor HDG2 for one of these. 🤪
Best use of a Diet Coors besides shaking them up and letting kids shoot em with a Red Ryder.
Just ask my buddy @Stevo86 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86 and CK1.0
How is the depth of field?
I have been testing the XRS3 6-36x56 for a bit now and am almost done writing up the review. It's depth of field is excellent. Actually, it's optical performance is generally excellent. Now, I did hear some tom foolery on this thread about ZCO slayer or some such rot. The XRS3 is not $3k+ alpha scope and it dosen't perform like one. I have had it next to both the ZCO and the Minox ZP5. The XRS3 is not in that league. However, in it's price bracket it is excellent and was the overall best optical performer of the ~$2k series this year.

Anyhow, should have the XRS3 review up early in December.

People were calling it the 7-35 Night force ATACR Killer........
How's it stack against the ATACR?

the glass is on par with the ATACR imo. I had the 7-35 ATACR and sold it within days of getting it, wasnt impressed with it one bit for the price point. Got to look thru the XRS 3 a couple of weeks ago for a while and I definitely believe for the sub $3000 market it cant be beat. Once they get back in stock i'll be ordering one.

Took the scope out to 1 mile this morning. Pretty cold and windy. But the scope was very impressive and it was first time I shot a scope past 25 Powe at that distance it was on 33 power and was shooting at a little Rock and I could see exact impact other scopes at 25 I knew where I hit but not pin point like that. The only thing I would change is .2 wind holds for longer distance shooting but i dial wind and elevation at those distances. I had to shoot a rock because at our rang the gongs with hit indicators on them went missing lol

Does the lack of illumination on both the DMR3 and XRS3 really kill the deal on purchasing this scope or not? I can see both sides of the coin, and I’m torn between the XRS3 or the now discontinued LRTS/LRHS series.

Does the lack of illumination on both the DMR3 and XRS3 really kill the deal on purchasing this scope or not? I can see both sides of the coin, and I’m torn between the XRS3 or the now discontinued LRTS/LRHS series.

Not for me. The only time I really care about illumination is on a LPVO.

Not for me not huge on illumination and when I have it I never use it. Great scope

I'm passing on the dmr3 because it doesn't have illumination. I have the dmr2i and would love the upgraded glass but I also hunt with mine and it would need illumination.

I have illuminated lrts and lrhs and have never used either. It’s not a deal breaker for me either.

Reactions: Schw15
And who has the XRS III for sale? I can't seem to find one. I'm assuming, BigJim, you'd pick the Bushy over the Leupold MK5 HD? I'm getting ready to pick up 1 more scope and.....

Good luck,
I’m waiting on a DMR3 under warranty since August, was told late November and just got pushed back to “hopefully late feb 2022”