• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soon - Elite Tactical 3

They did the same for me. Their customer service is probably the worst I've experienced in this industry. I have one Bushnell scope left, and when it fails, ill be free of that burden forever. They are not the company that they used to be.
I’ve been waiting on a warranty replacement DMR3 since August last year after both Bushnell accounts on here refused to help me and ignored my messages, also ignored my email contact on the website, the dealer has stepped up to help but has been waiting on delivery for 9 months.
Anyone else waiting on delivery or got one recently?
safe to say I’m done with bushnells shitty service, especially whoever runs the account on this forum

Dang you guys are starting to make me paranoid if something goes wrong. I went away from minox because I didn't want to deal with the customer service and shipping to Germany.

yikes. been following this thread and I was going to pick up at least one XRS3... nevermind.

yikes. been following this thread and I was going to pick up at least one XRS3... nevermind.
Don't get me completely wrong. My only Bushnell scope I have left is a XRS3 and its performance has been great so far

But in the last 2 years, I've had 4 Bushnell scopes fail, and each one was 6 months + to get replaced correctly. 1 Bushnell nitro, 1 Bushnell match pro, and 2 forge's. One of which I upgraded to the XRS3. So I'm not into my XRS3 at full retail price, otherwise I would not own it.

I can't say anything bad about my XRS3, but i sure don't like Bushnell as a company.

I have had excellent service from Bushnell. If you purchased overseas, you cannot expect the same warranty service as in the USA. Almost all vendors for HI-Tech equipment including computers, cameras, etc have separate warranty coverage for items not purchased in the USA. I lived and worked in two foreign countries -- one in Europe and one in Asia, so I have experienced getting products repaired. I think it is great that you got an XRS3 for a reduced price on a warranty claim. Distribution channels were clogged up by our Govt action, not Bushnell. In some cases, Bushnell only got a very limited number of scope last calendar year (from what I can tell less than 1,000 but I am not part of Bushnell), Are you the same people complaining about the delay in receiving your Bartlein barrel, Manners stock and other rifle parts? Business is tough everywhere now. I am thankful for the people working long hours to supply our equipment.

I have had excellent service from Bushnell. If you purchased overseas, you cannot expect the same warranty service as in the USA. Almost all vendors for HI-Tech equipment including computers, cameras, etc have separate warranty coverage for items not purchased in the USA. I lived and worked in two foreign countries -- one in Europe and one in Asia, so I have experienced getting products repaired. I think it is great that you got an XRS3 for a reduced price on a warranty claim. Distribution channels were clogged up by our Govt action, not Bushnell. In some cases, Bushnell only got a very limited number of scope last calendar year (from what I can tell less than 1,000 but I am not part of Bushnell), Are you the same people complaining about the delay in receiving your Bartlein barrel, Manners stock and other rifle parts? Business is tough everywhere now. I am thankful for the people working long hours to supply our equipment.
So how does that fit with them not replying to customers at all and selling the scope that people are waiting for on warranty via their online store? If stock was so bad I’d think the people with broken scopes would come first right?

My opinion is that Bushnell was introducing an new line of Elite scopes. It is important for them to get some product out in the marketplace under terrible economic conditions caused by our government. My personal feeling is that Bushnell was and is trying to help customers who they are not directly obligated to help (purchases outside of the USA) with some product as it becomes available. Everything is on allocation. This is my personal opinion and I have no connection whatever to Bushnell. I have been waiting on an illuminated scope over a year from another company. The few scopes available have gone to large buying groups. Am I suppose to whine and knock the company because more product is not available. We are grown men and women. Lets be patient and support our USA industry. Borrow or buy a scope to get you by until the Company can supply you with a upgraded scope. I really appreciate the helpful information provided by the Hide members. Thank you Frank and other staff members for making Snipers Hide available.

“My personal feeling is that Bushnell was and is trying to help customers who they are not directly obligated to help (purchases outside of the USA) with some product as it becomes available. Everything is on allocation. This is my personal opinion and I have no connection whatever to Bushnell.”

Sure sounds like you do.

I live near Tampa FL. Not overseas. 3 of my replacement scopes were not in the elite tactical line. Still took 6 months to see replacements. Twice they tried to replace my FFP Mil\Mil scopes with SFP moa scopes, after I talked to several people and said that is not acceptable. Shipped them to me and everything after I repeatedly said no. Every time you call, you talk to someone new. They never keep track of things. They even shipped my XRS3 to the wrong address! Can you imagine your 1700$ scope sitting on a strangers door step? Never again for this guy.

I have never owned a Bushnell until the DMR3 and XR3S were announced around July /Aug 2021. Bushnell had a representative who joined the Hide appx then. He said a few were available for order by Hide Members. When I clicked on the order now, there were three scopes showing in stock. My DMR 3 scope was ordered 8/4/2021 and I received it I think in late October. The web site showed in stock when I placed my order, but for some reason the scope was not available when the rest of my order shipped (rings, base etc). Was I disappointed, YES. Would throwing a fit and attacking Bushnell help NO. I read about the DMR3 and XR3S. They looked like a good value, so I order one of each. Shipments were delayed because of worldwide shipping problems. I still like my Bushnell scopes and I believe Bushnell is trying to assist all customers.

SavageSR308-- I was waiting about six months for my XRS3. I called Customer support several times during the wait and the representative said there were no XRS3 scopes in the country-- other than I seem to remember that Frank had a few at GAP. So it appears that they could not fill your warranty claim at the same time I was waiting for my paid scope. I am 79 years old, a CPA still working and a veteran. I am not making excuses for Bushnell or any company. Look at what they are dealing with. Our education system is worthless- HS graduates read a 3rd grade level. Our govt system is ##**@@. No wonder your package was delivered to the wrong address. Have you tried to hire a qualified person? Good Luck. I did serve in a third world country and worked in two third world countries. America is still my choice of where to live.

I think my XRS3 was received in late Dec or early Jan 2022. If you go back through the blog, You will see that many people were waiting for products during the August-January 2022. Both Bushnell product show up as in stock now.
Patience and understanding are still relevant.

And it sounds like he is still waiting for a warranty replacement...
correct.
Not sure what he's trying to defend, i didn't buy a new scope, the elevation turret assembly self destructed in my previous and i've been scopeless since.

This quote is interesting too "I believe Bushnell is trying to assist all customers." ... What's helpful about ignoring messages and emails I wonder.

correct.
Not sure what he's trying to defend, i didn't buy a new scope, the elevation turret assembly self destructed in my previous and i've been scopeless since.

This quote is interesting too "I believe Bushnell is trying to assist all customers." ... What's helpful about ignoring messages and emails I wonder.
Hello,

Bushnell Support jumping in. It appears the old Bushnell account on here was left by our previous CS supervisor in November and no one had log in access after that. May explain the lack of communication. My apologies for the frustration and delays. Feel free to PM me to discuss your situation in more detail so I can locate your warranty replacement.

Thanks.

Hello,

Bushnell Support jumping in. It appears the old Bushnell account on here was left by our previous CS supervisor in November and no one had log in access after that. May explain the lack of communication. My apologies for the frustration and delays. Feel free to PM me to discuss your situation in more detail so I can locate your warranty replacement.

Thanks.
Confirming this is our Consumer Support Supervisor's new account. Anybody on the Hide needing assistance - Please hit them up for the fastest assistance.

This account, Team RCBS & Bushnell, wasn't being watched for about half a year due to internal movements and priorities. I'm the same one running this as before and we'll try to clean up any issues people have had as quickly as we can along with the help of the other account - Which again, is a direct line to the CS Supervisor.

That said, warranties the last 2 years have been tough because of all the usual supply chain issues you've all heard about. Many things we're starting to get caught up on, like Match Pro, while others are still an issue like ET, Forge 15x56, and more. International warranty always is even more complicated and the best way to help you on those issues is for the Bushnell Consumer Support to be in direct contact with you.

Reactions: LRCampos
I really like the DMR3s. Now I’m extremely hesitant to buy one. Oh well. You live you learn.

"International warranty always is even more complicated and the best way to help you on those issues is for the Bushnell Consumer Support to be in direct contact with you."

Yet companies like Vortex, Leupold and Kahles make it easy... I did eventually get a DMR3 on warranty and sold it, much like the user above, glad to be free of the burden of owning a Bushnell.

"International warranty always is even more complicated and the best way to help you on those issues is for the Bushnell Consumer Support to be in direct contact with you."

Yet companies like Vortex, Leupold and Kahles make it easy... I did eventually get a DMR3 on warranty and sold it, much like the user above, glad to be free of the burden of owning a Bushnell.
Damn, 6 months later and still on about it. Thats a nice big thank you to the guys who sorted it out for you. Sounds like they tried to make it easy for you outside some extenuating circumstance that were explained in the posts above.

This member is from Australia, mostly no body here is going to be dealing with the international warranty process.

I happen to own quite a few Bushnell scopes along with a number of other brands. My Bushnell burden is that they always work, are tough as nails, are easy to get behind and use, and haven’t failed me once. Yet I try to suffer through it all.

Last edited:
I’ve had nothing but great service from Bushnell…on par with Vortex…here in the US and not from abroad…

All my service calls have been answered and resolved in two to three weeks time…

I can tell you that I would be sourcing another DMR3 if I ever get back into long range shooting…to me…no doubt on of the best optics for the money…

Reactions: screaminweasil
I happen to love my XRS3 great glass love the reticle. It's a very simple scope as far as zero stop ect. The glass to me is awesome I don't think it's zco TT or anything like that but in the $2000 under maybe $2500 it's one of the bests.

I almost got rid or mine just to get more mils in the turret but decided I'm poor and couldn't afford the upgrade at that moment but I'm considering trading my g4 reticle for the new eql reticle but stick with bushnelle.

Reactions: thehun
I happen to love my XRS3 great glass love the reticle. It's a very simple scope as far as zero stop ect. The glass to me is awesome I don't think it's zco TT or anything like that but in the $2000 under maybe $2500 it's one of the bests.

I almost got rid or mine just to get more mils in the turret but decided I'm poor and couldn't afford the upgrade at that moment but I'm considering trading my g4 reticle for the new eql reticle but stick with bushnelle.
Yup. Nailed it.

I think the G4P is solid though. It’s a reticle that gives you nice uncluttered reticle…

Sadly I didn’t have a DMR type platform anymore and sold my last DMR3… :(

Reactions: Jojo417 and Schw15
Yup. Nailed it.

I think the G4P is solid though. It’s a reticle that gives you nice uncluttered reticle…

Sadly I didn’t have a DMR type platform anymore and sold my last DMR3… :(
Oh I love the g4 reticle. I hate clutter in my scopes but the other reticle gives me more drops for long ranges

Reactions: lash and thehun
Damn, 6 months later and still on about it. Thats a nice big thank you to the guys who sorted it out for you. Sounds like they tried to make it easy for you outside some extenuating circumstance that were explained in the posts above.

This member is from Australia, mostly no body here is going to be dealing with the international warranty process.

That's not what happened, i'm not sure who you think got involved and tried to make anything easy, because that definitely was not what happened. 12 months, from broken scope to replacement. The first 6 months was just trying to get someone to respond or talk to about it.
I think it bears consideration, after all people bang on about how great Vortex's warranty is as some sort of selling point for that brand, does it not then hold true that having a poor warranty system is not a factor in deciding also?

There will be people here who are from outside the USA, probably doesn't hurt for them to know what the process will be like, i'm not financially or emotionally invested either way, the scope itself, the DMR 3, for what its worth i though was excellent.

I didn't say anyone tried to make anything "easy." Nothing has been easy over the last 3 year, and thats what Bushnell told you too. I said they sorted it out for you. Like you know, sent young scope.

Bushnell are imported through NIOA in Australia aren't they? I would of thought they would of sorted it out?

1667575011819.png

1667575129927.png

lol

As a prospective buyer I appreciate sharing the experiences. Definitely goes into decision making.

Last edited: