• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soon - Elite Tactical 3

Team RCBS & Bushnell

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • logo-et-7.jpg

Elite Tactical 3???? Brilliant, looking forward to seeing Bushnell's next iteration of the Elite line, this is very exciting!

BushnellEliteTactical3.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Moose
    ET3 a reflection of a whole ET line upgrade or limited more towards specific models ie DMR2/Pro, LRTS/LRHS? We’ve been somewhat impatiently waiting, as your marketing luminaries should hope to expect.

1. Take previous LRTSi optics (ie. 30mm tube)

2. Give them ED glass

3. Use Illuminated Deploy Mil reticle

4. Use a 5x erector (my preference would be 4-20x)

5. Same price point as before

6. Watch people complain on SnipersHide it ain't a 22oz TangentTheta for $1000 bucks

7. Sell a bunch

In seriousness, my ONLY complaint with my LRTSi 4.5-18x is the thickness of the G3i crosshair.

I'd prefer a higher max power and a thinner floating dot reticle, but they track perfectly, resolve well, have good clarity, don't have a finicky eyebox, do well at dawn/dusk hunting in hardwoods, and don't weigh three pounds.

I recently sold one of my LRTSi to finance a Cronus, and while it is "better" (really like the ARPS1 subtensions) for the additional cost, the LRTSi really suits my shooting needs which don't include ELR or competition.

ET3 a reflection of a whole ET line upgrade or limited more towards specific models ie DMR2/Pro, LRTS/LRHS? We’ve been somewhat impatiently waiting, as your marketing luminaries should hope to expect.
    Since the entire line seems to have all but disappeared from dealers sites, I am hoping that it is a full rebuild of the line, hoping for better FOV values, lighter weights, re-worked magnification, better reticle options and ED Prime glass across the board.

This is the post I've been waiting for.

XRS2
    LRTS
    LRHS2 (as soon as they clear customs)

Give me something with a 3 to add to the stable

Reactions: lash
    I'm excited to see what's coming out. Hopefully upgraded reticle with ED glass and some weight shed. Definitely in the market and wait with baited breath.

I just realized there's dots in the reticle, interesting design. Almost looks like the G3 but with some added dots

View attachment 7657858
    good catch...I missed that earlier....G3 reticle with some extra holdovers on it....that looks interesting.

My only complaints about the G3 was the lack of extra holdovers, but the reticle was great otherwise (the perfect amount of info without being too busy)

Yup, some Easter eggs in there.
    That and the fact the scope silhouette is not a design we have currently in the Elite Tactical line, I like the lower profile turrets and the short body, biggest question is which scope this represents, is it a new LRTS, a new DMR or something new entirely? Looking forward to hearing more...

Reactions: lash
    Guys had this scope at the Punisher Positional this weekend. It looks badass. Any way to pass along to the Bushnell folks to not forget to put it on Expertvoice? I have EV access as an Eagle Scout but not the VIP program.

Reactions: Glassaholic
    Guys had this scope at the Punisher Positional this weekend. It looks badass. Any way to pass along to the Bushnell folks to not forget to put it on Expertvoice? I have EV access as an Eagle Scout but not the VIP program.
    We're really moving our stuff over to our own VIP, but we can look at it. I'll try to do you one better and just put in a ticket to have Scouts added to VIP.

That and the fact the scope silhouette is not a design we have currently in the Elite Tactical line, I like the lower profile turrets and the short body, biggest question is which scope this represents, is it a new LRTS, a new DMR or something new entirely? Looking forward to hearing more...
    We have an image digitizer at work so I did some messing around with it. All guesses, but assuming a 34 mm tube, this is actually pretty close to the form factor of the XRS II at ~14.5-15 inches long and ~56mm objective lense. The mounting areas of the tube are a bit more even front and back than the XRS II which makes me think this new design is more than an updated XRS II.

However if it's a 30 mm tube, the overall length is closer to 13.3-13.8" with a ~50mm objective lense.

Probably going to be wildly off from reality, but fun to guess. Those bold black lines make it hard to discern exactly the limits of the ghosted scope image

My speculation, looking at the MK5, Tango 6, and XTRIII, and the innovative new things each manufacturer has done with those scopes. I think Bushnell will be dropping something new.

I am really hoping is is a LRHSi2 for crossover PRS/hunting but seriously doubt it. Hell even a LRTSi2 with locking turrets on both elv and windage would be fine, but I suspect prior poster was correct in a 34mm tube and a new designed scope with a different erector. I liked that G2 reticle with the old donut O death and would like to see a updated G2. I seriously considered GAPs new LRSH2 but I really like illumination for a hunting scope. (yes, the topic has been bantered back and forth to death here on the hide, but for me Illum is a necessity on a FFP).

Looking forward to seeing what they unveil and hope the wait isn't too long to see.

Last edited:
    The news I've been waiting for, echoed by dank memes of course...

I just want a dmr pro with a center dot reticle to drop before hunting season.