• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soros = Voldemort

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I watch fox and i find other than their big 3 the rest of their reporters more times than not are run over and lose control of their interview segments. It seems they interject at the wrong moment and are unable to control their "guests." I also feel none of the fox reporters including Tucker go deep enough into a particular story for fear of being labeled crazy and a conspiracy nut job.

Reactions: diverdon
    Soros has been in his lair since 2017.

He, not personally, but his bought and paid for DAs and goons are about to come out in a big way come November.

This is the Red, White and Blue Color Revolution........fucking bad.

Maybe Erasmus had Glenn Beck in mind speaking of the One Eyed Man.....

Reactions: Fig
    Cant even speak his name these days.....fucking bizarre.

Faulkner is usually pretty solid. You can tell she is having problems with this but in the end........she cowered.

More tweets from Victoria Toensing about her and husband Joe Digenova being censored by Fox for linking Soros to State Dept game playing in Ukraine

@Mr.BR your thoughts?

Faulkner apologized on air yesterday for the incident.

Faulkner apologized on air yesterday for the incident.

She should dedicate an hour to discussing Soros........will never happen.

My PT time usually coincides with that show airing. I realize I probably shouldnt watch but its like seeing a car stuck on the tracks and a train approaching.....I just cant look away.

Wish we had OANN at work.

Really good video with a bunch of links about soros

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    She should dedicate an hour to discussing Soros........will never happen.

My PT time usually coincides with that show airing. I realize I probably shouldnt watch but its like seeing a car stuck on the tracks and a train approaching.....I just cant look away.

Wish we had OANN at work.
    I just got newsmax on dish. Not bad.

It was only Faulkner who let it happen it was Marie Harf spouting off about it.

I call regurgitating BS on TV Harfing now. Marie Harf and Barf

Reactions: pmclaine
    "I don't think Soros needs to be part of this conversation (about Soros)"

Fucking classic lol.

download (9).gif

"I don't think Soros needs to be part of this conversation (about Soros)"

Fucking classic lol.

View attachment 7426698
    And that too is exactly what is WRONG with media and 'reporting' today.

I feel that "shit's about to get real" a lot more than any of us want it to. So often, others here have said "I hope things kick-off soon, so that I can deal with it and not have to leave the cleaning-up of the mess to my children...." (not an exact quote, but ya'll get the 'gist)

What I'm afraid of, personally, is that when this does 'kick-off', that the problem doesn't last so long that it is the children of today are who're going to be the ones who "finish" things.

Think about THAT one for a moment or three....

Wonder what kinda dirt Soros has on Fox News big wigs?
    He doesn’t have any dirt, they’re just more friends with each other than anyone realizes

The same thing he used to get rid of Glenn Beck.

The public at large wants "everything for free", so just about everything in the "news" and "Internet" is presented as "Free".
    BUT it is paid for by advertising.
    Which is controlled by a few very large corporations, particularly the internet advertising world where the actual money paid out is controlled by a few global megacorps.

This means a very small handful of "well connected" players can easily say either you do as we say or we cut the legs out from under you.

So all that is needed is a couple corporate lackeys to call up the executives at the targeted organization and explain the way things are...

You think people don't have dirt on Soros ?

Let me ask you this question...

Let's say somebody openly and happily admits they worked hand in hand with the Nazis as they went around rounding up Jews to ship to the concentration camps, and took care of looting, stealing, cataloging and shipping off all their possessions for the benefit of the Reich.
    AND they not only have no remorse, but excuse their actions as "If I didn't do it, somebody else would have," as why they are fine with it.

IF that was anyone else, do you think political organizations would be fine with having funding come from them?
    IF that was anyone else, they would being arrested and extradited for trial or at least deported from everywhere, like we do to all the rest of them.

SO, the only logical conclusion is that he is protected by someone(s) until he is no longer useful.

Reactions: BytorJr
    Let me ask you this question...

Let's say somebody openly and happily admits they worked hand in hand with the Nazis as they went around rounding up Jews to ship to the concentration camps, and took care of looting, stealing, cataloging and shipping off all their possessions for the benefit of the Reich.
    AND they not only have no remorse, but excuse their actions as "If I didn't do it, somebody else would have," as why they are fine with it.

IF that was anyone else, do you think political organizations would be fine with having funding come from them?
    IF that was anyone else, they would being arrested and extradited for trial or at least deported from everywhere, like we do to all the rest of them.

SO, the only logical conclusion is that he is protected by someone(s) until he is no longer useful.
    I think that you are spot on until your last paragraph. Unless that "usefulness" you refer to is the money he pays someone, the fact is that he is the puppet master and everyone else dances to his strings. And by and large, if that someone loses the money stream, be certain that there's someone else in the wings to take over and or eliminate the loose end. He's like a modern day Al Capone, only much worse, much bigger and infinitely more evil imo.

Soros controls money in every aspect of life you can dream of. If you think Fox is immune, well then you deserve Biden.

That's just one person that people know about and yet when somebody mentions cabal, New World Order Etc the tinfoil-hat comments come out.

Reactions: Soulezoo
    They are trying not to open themselves to a potential lawsuit. There's no dirt anywhere.
    You think people don't have dirt on Soros ?

As @W54/XM-388 mentioned his almost orgasmic musings of his times in the Holocaust are all the dirt you need yet he is given a pass.

He is the most successful of all Hitler Jugend.

Read about his father - guy was groomed for tyranny from his earliest days.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    America is no longer patriotic and that's the problem, Fuck it he is just one man.
    One man can do a lot of damage with the right power and influence. Especially with the amount of money he has and is willing to spend. Most politicians can be bought for a price.

Reactions: W54/XM-388