• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s sorry I just found the pub

rojo

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2009
hi guys , sorry I just found the pub, wish I could sit down with you all have a have a couple of Ice Cold Lone Star or Pearl beers

Re: sorry I just found the pub

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rojo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hi guys , sorry I just found the pub, wish I could sit down with you all have a have a couple of Ice Cold Lone Star or Pearl beers </div></div>

50%20Gay%20Bar%20--%20We%20Get%20It_thumb.jpg

ok , we found the pub , where are the Bavarian dancing girls serving us our ice cold beer ???

gee guys , now that I am having nigtmares and realy need a drink , I'll pack my magnum tonite , they are frightening

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rojo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gee guys , now that I am having nigtmares and realy need a drink , <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">I'll pack my magnum tonite</span> ,</span> they are frightening </div></div>

HzNYQ.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rojo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok , we found the pub , where are the Bavarian dancing girls serving us our ice cold beer ??? </div></div>

Here:

4423390778_186ca4070c.jpg

3421672779_6cfc4e958e.jpg

152124217_767a8f2bb1.jpg

hi guys , well it least its in passion pink , I have seen really attractive ladies like the three pictured above after a couple bottles of local brewed Mezcal in Senora , Mexico. I saw or thought I saw alot of frightning things that trip