• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sorry if in wrong section, stickers?

Bootleggn

Private
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2009
Ok
Can we get some Sniper's Hide stickers? I am trying to grab one up for work truck and streetbike!!!!!!!!?

Re: Sorry if in wrong section, stickers?

that would be awesome. any snipers hide merch would

Id buy one for my truck and one for my bench. Frank, are any patches being made with the SH logo, I could use one for my pack...

edit: I meant patches not pouches lol

I would be in for a few also.

Iwould also get a few.

Frank, is it due to a lack of a printing company? I have a buddy (member here as well) who runs a sticker shop if that's the case, he might be able to facilitate....

I suppose I could go for some stickers & a patch or two.

I have a whole buncha SH patches that sport the 'old' 'arrow' logo.

Make someone a good deal. Might be enuf to make some scale mail armor...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have a pic of what they look like?? </div></div>

picture in your mind a mil-dot reticle with a mustache over the top of it and you'll be in the ballpark.

Patches, SniperCJ has... for now you are wasting your time with the stickers, I am out and will only do them again when I feel like it.

You guys are barking up the wrong tree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patches, SniperCJ has... for now you are wasting your time with the stickers, I am out and will only do them again when I feel like it.

You guys are barking up the wrong tree </div></div>

Hard to tree an old coon, I guess..........
smile.gif