• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sourcing a Vudoo or similar

Rh0dz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2019
FL
www.impressionzprinting.com
I'm trying to find a Vudoo or similar built rim fire that's very accurate. Flexible on stock or chassis and want 16-20" threaded barrel. Where the hell can I find a Vudoo? GB doesn't have any and they rarely pop up on the hide. Any advice is appreciated.

Order it direct, friend did at beginning of December and is shipping now, likely would have been quicker but he waffled and changed a few things.

Once you order it, you will be miserable until it arrives. Once you receive it there will be no remorse.
This! ^^^ But I just told myself it was still faster than a tax stamp so there's that. Actually, Vudoo got mine to me a month early!

Call the guys at Altus. They get monthly batches from Vudoo if you don’t see the configuration you like on their website you can change some stuff up. Awesome people to deal with

Call VGW and see if anyone abandoned their build. Some folks do. My brother ended up with a V22 in a week by doing so. Can't be picky tho...

Reactions: Cowpokey
I get your question now. No - he paid the full price

• Wow
Reactions: Cowpokey

Reactions: SniperBro