• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

South Carolina Inmate Chooses Death by Firing Squad

WTF is wrong with letting him swing? Build a gallows in the town square and string him up.

Shit, it used to be a damn social event back in the old west. Bring the kids and some fuckin popcorn. Might make an impression and stop some of these little shits from going down the wrong path in life.

WTF is wrong with letting him swing? Build a gallows in the town square and string him up.

Shit, it used to be a damn social event back in the old west. Bring the kids and some fuckin popcorn. Might make an impression and stop some of these little shits from going down the wrong path in life.
couldn't agree more

amazed the public can't watch as a convicted felon, the trial, expense of everything is public domain no

I considered myself more libertarian when Ron Paul was running but they are not only against the death penalty, they are pro-immigration/amnesty with no wall, pro-abortion with no limitations, and against all drug laws including dealing.
All that is great

If welfare was eliminated

Oh, the "anti-death penalty" folks would go cray-cray over something like that. I believe most states have concluded that hanging is a violation of the 8th amendment against "Cruel and Unusual" punishment. It has to be done juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right. The objective is to make the drop distance most optimal to snap the neck and spinal cord but without decapitating the head. These days, there are formulae that compute the proper drop distance in re: the person's height/weight. Back in the day, they guessed a lot, and guessed wrong. so the condemned either strangulated to death, or was decapitated.

Prolly not the best thing to televise publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: camocorvette
Its a lost art....

1650157820677.jpeg

Reactions: JoshPutman