• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

South Carolina Mall shooter...POC arrested/charged/Bail set at 25k??

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    Believe me, I am as far as you can get from being a BLM supporter, but from reading the story, it seems to me that MAYBE he was just a guy defending himself against another typical black gangster thug shootout. Seems to me a lot of details are missing. He did call police, turn in himself and his gun, so he might possibly be an innocent self-defender. OTOH, this is not his first brush with a murder charge, plus he was not a legal CCW, so probably not. But I think a lot more evidence needs to come in on this one.

Read the linked story.
    The last lines are about the Democratic national chairman.
    The shooter was probably paid to do it in order to get guns on the front page and give Brandon more reason to come up with new gun laws.
    Democrats are frothing to get some new gun laws passed and are every bit willing to go to this length in order to do so. (Think Hillary)
    Plus it gets attention away from Sleepy Joe Brandon losing any semblance of being aware of his surroundings.
    Anyone want to bet I'm wrong ?

Help me understand how 9 were shot but only 5 injured?

How does one get shot but not injured?
    6cy2ea.jpg

WTF?? Kyle Rittenhouse defends his life...No Bail. This F-wad shoots the place up and gets bail??
    Mac:mad::mad:
    Being it happened on a week end I bet by the time the Judge actually sees the case and more is known it will increase.

Just a guess, not sure. The news writer is just going off publicly available info. See what shakes down today

Reactions: 10ring'r
    OK, my bad. But, wasn't it no bail when he first got charged? Mac:unsure:

You'd think since I watch the whole fucking trial from start to finish I'd remember about the bail. I honestly don't remember if there ever was no bail. All I remember from the bail fiasco was how high it was and that Leftists were seething over Ricky Schroder donating tons of money to the bail fund.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Through and through , basically a hole you can slap a band aid or some bazooka gum on.

I think they meant to post/report that nine people were shot and an additional five injured in stampede in response to hearing 30 gunshots.

I was wrong they did have a bail hearing Sunday for Price. Sounds like he is already out on house arrest!!!!

Apparently they have arrested another, Robinson, he has a hearing tomorrow and looking for one other, last name smith.

I can’t keep up with all the internet lingo these days, does POC stand for Person Of Color or Piece Of Crap?

Reactions: AMGtuned
    I can’t keep up with all the internet lingo these days, does POC stand for Person Of Color or Piece Of Crap?
    That's the new politicly correct term for Black People(person-of-color) nowadays.
    When the media doesn't want to come right out and say..."a black suspect did this, or that". I'm just trying to be nice. I imagine, it could be used either way, though.
    Mac

That's the new politicly correct term for Black People(person-of-color) nowadays.
    When the media doesn't want to come right out and say..."a black suspect did this, or that". I'm just trying to be nice. I imagine, it could be used either way, though.
    Mac
    Isn't black, the absence of color? 🤔