• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up South West Virginia.

Re: South West Virginia.

Well, that's still a pretty good drive for me, but are there any good ranges up that way? There's really none and by none I mean not even a pistol range, around here that I'm aware of.

Nostyta
Just missed a good weekend of shooting in your AO.
Down Rt.21 on Cripple Creek, last Sat we shot a 3 gun Match. Followed up Sun with LR and ELR on a Farm at Glade Springs. Lots of steel placed out.

We will try to remember to give ya a shout next time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nostyta
Just missed a good weekend of shooting in your AO.
Down Rt.21 on Cripple Creek, last Sat we shot a 3 gun Match. Followed up Sun with LR and ELR on a Farm at Glade Springs. Lots of steel placed out.</div></div>

That just blows, Cripple Creek is like 10 mins. from my house and I could be in Glade in 30 mins.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will try to remember to give ya a shout next time. </div></div>
Please do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey nostyta, we need to get some guys together around her and do some shooting. There quit a few of us here in southwest. Put some steel out and have fun. If your interested let me know and we will plan a weekend.

Yes, very interested. Just need to find a place to shoot.
Missed out on the get together at Ray's place a couple of weeks ago, had to work but he usually has another one later in the summer.

Fun shoot at Ray's.

If you come up with something just shoot me a pm or post up here.

Yea, i missed the shoot also. I hate having to work when you know all your friends are shooting! Ok, ill see what i can work out & get back to you. If you have a place in mind your way do the same! I can get to around 300 yds at my house anytime and 800 when hay is mowed.

I'm near Morristown, Tn. I'm a little over an hour from Tazwell, Tn. and The Ewing/Rosehill Va area. I too have been looking for somewhere close to shoot long range. By close I mean within a few hrs drive. I'm looking at purchasing some steel in the next few weeks and would be more than willing to help.

Dunkintn, your not far from me. Send me a pm sometime when you can shoot and maybe we all here can get together.

I'm in the tri city area myself. Would like to get a place to go past 200 yards. Any body going to be shooting in the near future close by?

Evenin' Men and good to see this . . . been on the job in Virginia City since September and looking to stretch out as well . . . . will keep an eye on this

Thanks, Ed

Nostyta i know we need to get together & shoot. Guys im just outside of abingdon va. I can get to 400 pretty easy at my house, and 500+ when hay is mowed. My work schedule kinda sucks but let me know when you can get together & we'll try to shoot. Looking forward to shooting with some hide members in the area.

If anyone is willing to drive to Abingdon,Va, we have a nice place to shoot out to about 2800yds. Already have steel targets hanging just dying to be shot up. If you cant get in touch with me, you can also contact Lodi, Col Kurtz, old95b10,BusterB,or 260. We have cookouts around 12:00 so let me know how many is coming so we will have enough grub. No alcohol period.

+1 on swva have shot with Excaliber many times. Great people to shoot with.