• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

South Whitehall Twp, PA: Officer-Involved Shooting

Couldn't watch the video but I grew up there. Never had a problem with S. Whithall police

You know what gets me? I just watched a bunch of videos from a guy on YouTube named Patty Mayo. He’s a bail bond agent (bounty hunter). In the videos, every single guy he goes after resists or flat out tries to attack him. He is armed with a taser and a Glock. I saw him shoot the taser once and that was after about 10 minutes of him backing off and evading attacks from suspects. He has had dudes wield weapons against him, throw fists, threaten him, and he won’t even use the taser. Yet, these cops are mowing dudes down because they aren’t following commands. Sounds like a bunch of ego getting thrown into the mix.

Reactions: deersniper
Tazer or OC? It’s hard to tell if he was armed. Not enough information for me to comment.

Reactions: 1J04
Tazer or OC? It’s hard to tell if he was armed. Not enough information for me to comment.

Apparently, neither. It seems to have gone right to firearm without a non-lethal attempt. As I said, let's see the body cam.

Reactions: Bender and 1J04