• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soy boi MMA fighter whips a broad.

I more than 1/2 wished she kick the shit out of him if you can call that a him what next a timmy and jimmy fight at least that was funny on south park that fight if you can call it a fight that was just pathetic . Ronda Rousey would have at least been fun to see lol while she tore off his arms and legs and beat him with them . a female gorilla Id pay a dollar to see that fight and not a tame trained gorilla a wild one :ROFLMAO: .,

Reactions: srtsam
soooo...wtf is the context here?...

i mean, neither of those people are trained fighters...fuck, half way through they literally just both stopped fighting and stood around...

did they just pull 2 retards out of the crowd and make them fight?

Damn. Terrible fights. Its like last call in tempe at a college bar!

I would have grabbed her by the pussy when we went to the ground and used my middle finger death grip to try and turn her on.

Seriously, what could they say?
They could say, "six pac for take out , sir?"

40477.jpg

bum fights ftw

Last edited:
At least she didn’t have to worry about him getting a boner I guess.

With the shitstorm of freak that is exploding across the entire country I wouldn't be surprised if sex offenders and perverts with barely concealed fantasies start groping, fingering, and doing other shit to their real women opponents during a grapple or submission move. Welp. Schadenfreude. We are in clown world. Let the absurdity of it all display themselves on national TV, just like Biden's incoherent and bizarre speeches like the baseball player nonsense that he rambled to the Pope about...

Reactions: Jim Out
With the shitstorm of freak that is exploding across the entire country I wouldn't be surprised if sex offenders and perverts with barely concealed fantasies start groping, fingering, and doing other shit to their real women opponents during a grapple or submission move. Welp. Schadenfreude. We are in clown world. Let the absurdity of it all display themselves on national TV, just like Biden's incoherent and bizarre speeches like the baseball player nonsense that he rambled to the Pope about...
Having men grope their female opponents while fighting them in a cage would be just awful.

What's society coming to. We can't have any wholesome, decent men on women cage matches anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Why the hell would a guy want to fight a woman?

Lose and you'll forever be the dude that got waxed by that girl. Win and you'll forever be the dude that beat the shit out of that girl. There's nothing respectable about either outcome.

Why the hell would a guy want to fight a woman?

Lose and you'll forever be the dude that got waxed by that girl. Win and you'll forever be the dude that beat the shit out of that girl. There's nothing respectable about either outcome.
I really don't get it either, but they do a lot of crazy stuff in other countries. Note, that the video obviously not made in the US.

Then again, if the woman wants to step in the ring with a guy, who am I to tell her no? Lots of women think they can hit men with impunity because they are women. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind...

I would have grabbed her by the pussy when we went to the ground and used my middle finger death grip to try and turn her on.

Seriously, what could they say?
From what I understand that’s a well known illegal move in women’s wrestling, also not uncommon for guys to get a finger in the butt either.

Strong powerful woman gets her ass kicked by soyboi proving once again that even the limpest dick in town is harder than a woman. It was a pathetic 60 secs to watch.

I like at the 2:28 mark he punches her in the nose and she's like "I can't believe you just hit a girl."

Whats that batman mask soyboy has over his eyes? It's not like his life's already going to be hard enough.

From what I understand that’s a well known illegal move in women’s wrestling, also not uncommon for guys to get a finger in the butt either.
The "oil check" is illegal in all grappling sports.

Hello fellow gun enthusiasts!
The spambots have to post in threads before they can start a new one on their own now?
No other reason I can see for these "new" logins to be hitting old threads like this for their first posts.

Reactions: Jgunner
The spambots have to post in threads before they can start a new one on their own now?
No other reason I can see for these "new" logins to be hitting old threads like this for their first posts.
Exactly. So annoying!!

Reactions: MadDuner
Strong powerful woman gets her ass kicked by soyboi proving once again that even the limpest dick in town is harder than a woman. It was a pathetic 60 secs to watch.

Wow... My 7 and 8 year old kids could take either of them.

they should have forced him in the ring with a heavy weight then refused to ring the bell so the ass whipping did not end just round after round of a beating lol

I hate Soy boys with all my soul because they disgust me, and everything they do also pisses me off. You can't call such people men. It's a shame. However, I had a friend who was just such a soy boy. Then we started training boxing together and then even began to be interested in MMA. In the end, about two years ago, when lockdown came, and the whole world was going crazy from the coronavirus, we purchased mma home gym equipment and now regularly train at his house. He was able to turn from a soy boy into a real man. But what you shared only makes me angry, haha.

Last edited: