• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Space Force... Now Hiring Space Shuttle Door Gunners

That whole family is a stain on our country, as bad as the Clinton. He also was giddy when he was giving his new world order speech, who the fuck does he think he is.

quote-we-are-a-nation-of-communities-a-brilliant-diversity-spread-like-stars-like-a-thousand-points-george-h-w-bush-28413.jpg

This is SO FUCKING STUPID!!! Militarizing space past what's already been done? Kesselring Effect anyone? One day, if not us then definitely our descendants (if we don't fuck up the place totally by then) they'll want to upscale space exploration and maybe explore the stars. Can't do that if our planet is surrounded by a virtual wall of junk. For the next tens or hundreds of thousands of years.

The less shit we do and leave up there, the better. Unlike here, what goes up doesn't always go down, or at least not for a loooong time, if at all.

Having AF do their thing with controlled re-entry satellites and now that half size "secret" drone space "shuttle" they now have, and the nuclear arsenal under their control more or less (for better or worse) I guess I just don't get it. Why the fuck would he want to spark a goddamn space race? Is he trying to pull a Regan again? That's not gonna work twice. But if he does it, it will spark a space arms race, and that's bad for us all.

China wants to utilize an idea I thought of a while back, putting telephone pole size tungsten rods in space that are in orbit around the planet, then recalled to a specific target anywhere in the world and impact with enough kinetic energy to completely destroy the target and deliver a small nuclear type blast with no fallout or radiation. IF they do it and put many up there, that could spark an arms race in space too. Not good.

I thought UN decided to keep space clean from that shit, but it wouldn't shock me to find out US didn't sign that either since they've neglected to sign so many other important UN decisions and treaties. Sad.

What can I expect in a society that had an open line to the president (Obama) and posed and pushed two questions to the top. One to build a 1/3rd scale functional Enterprise Starship, using contemporary and upgradable technology of course, and included a budget that would require global participation, the way it should be. It would belong to Earth and could prevent wars.

But the second question that made it up there was a plan to build a functioning Death Star capable of destroying planets or at least everything on one. Why the FUCK would anyone want to build that!? But this one made it to the top and beat the Enterprise idea by a landslide. What's ironic is that it was largely voted for by SJW's anti's that want to see us disarmed. But have no problem building a sci-fi super-weapon to fruition, a weapon that can only be used against one target: our own fucking planet!

The lead scientist for ASF(?) gave a very poor explanation or why he couldn't do either and explained it like he was explaining it to a child.

At least the Enterprise would have brought us together and would have achieved marvelous feats and would go down in history as a milestone of mankind. But hey, fuck me, what do I know?