• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPAM attack, problem corrected

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
Ladies, I awoke to well over 100 emails this morning to places like 8541 Tactical, McMillan, US Optics and almost everyone I have emailed in the past two - five years having been attacked from my Yahoo address. A new stronger password has been put in place to at least prevent this until the next time when the hackers get smarter than the system again.
Apologies if this concerns you. If it doesn't, carry on...

Switch,

I deal with this a lot at work. Secure passwords are always good but make sure you also run a virus and malware scan on your PC, or any other PC used to access your email. Keyloggers embedded in malware or viruses will compromise the most secure of passwords.

Also, don't leave multiple browsers/ tabs open.. Some sites may have cross site scripting that will gather your info. Actually, Google even does this.

I had this happen several times with Yahoo. It sent out how to make money garbage to everyone in my contacts..

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.