• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB spare/loaner rifle for NRL22/PRS22

Wanting To Buy

Pocket

Monkey with a gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2019
Baton Rouge, La
need a spare .22lr rifle for our club NRL22/PRS22 style matches.

CZ 457 / Bergara B14R
something along these lines. no scope (unless vortex venom in mils) *all our loaner rifles are the same optics when we do training days
Barreled action or with stock/chassis
looking for a used setup

Show me what you got.

unless in Louisiana, must ship to FFL. my FFL does not accept from individuals :(
new join/no feed back : will not respond

Last edited:
I have a new CZ457, I put in a new McRee Chassis. Test target is 11mm group at 50m, which is best CZ factory test target I have seen. I have not fired it. It's the pro varmint with threaded 16.5" barrel.

I have a new CZ457, I put in a new McRee Chassis. Test target is 11mm group at 50m, which is best CZ factory test target I have seen. I have not fired it. It's the pro varmint with threaded 16.5" barrel.
how much are you asking? im not looking to pay ANYWHERE close to retail, as this is a loaner may/may not get shot during a monthly match

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Haney
It's a $600 rifle in a $600 chassis so probably out of your range for a loaner. You could get a RAR for around $350. I have those as loaners for friends and new shooters who want to go to the range and they do fine on steel out to 200. And as a bonus they take 10-22 magazines.

Reactions: Haney