• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special council: Biden mentally unfit to prosecute!!!

Not a Joe Biden fan, but that is just one lawyer's opinion. He may be a "Special Prosecutor", but he is not a medical doctor or in any way qualified to comment on a person's mental acuity. I put no more stock in his opinion of Biden than I do in the left's opinion of Trump
They're just looking for excuses for NOT charging the demented old fool.

The right may be making a mistake by trying to find ways to replace biden before the election. Sure, he's incapable of dressing himself, but ANYONE else they run could probably garner more votes than this guy; the proverbial 'ham sandwich' could probably do better than this demented fool. They key will be how much fraud they can get away with.

The thing is that Biden was the “safe choice”’for aging Kennedy democrats and is a “plausible” establishment figure who can win 81 million votes because orange man bad and mean tweets.

Kamala is despised. Despite the hype… Oprah doesn’t want anything to do with it and probably has more skeletons than most cemeteries. Big Mike… that would be a mistake because Obama is already the de-facto president and he can’t destroy America nearly as effectively when all comms are monitored in the WH. Nobody likes Newsome. They Hate Hillary… and she is a deranged monster anyway.

Biden drools on himself but if they get him in one more time, they can do the shuffle after 2025 and then stick in another ringer like Tim Kaine or some other Manchurian who will be there for 11 years.

My guess is that they are confident that they have the election rigged and the press won’t say anything and the Jan 6. Hammer looms over any opposition… they will just keep the potato drugged up for another year, hope he doesn’t have a coronary and laugh at everyone.

And if they don't have the steal all set 'they will provoke a real war knowing that no wartime president has ever been defeated… and that will give them historical precedent to give Xiden 88 million votes this time. at 1am. On video.

And the Media will cheer and the population will accept it.

Sirhr

I haven’t read the documents, but, the question I want answered is, are they just saying he’s too incompetent now, or when he took the items? Because, the most recent stuff was from 2017, was he incompetent at that time? It’s sad that for the last 4 years, everyone here has brought up his incompetence, but media provided cover and the sheep followed right along with their heads in the sand. It’s amazing once again, rules for thee, not for me. I’d love to see a super conservative district actually file the charges like they did against trump in DC where they are pretty much guaranteed a guilty verdict no matter the facts.

The article says basically

When questioned again in 2023.......

So both in 17 and 23 he had memory issues.

That linked doc is golden.

It is the first step to get big Mike in there.

This is the beginning of them putting Biden out to make room for Michael Obama.
9b0MNpuUGqnd.jpeg

He will run with a different VP, he will win again. Then removed from office and the “chosen one” will ascend! 😡

I don't think they can sell that one again like they did last time around. They have a few months to get a new person out.

What I have not figured out yet is how they get him out of office, and pay off Harris to not run again.

What I am thinking is a MASSIVE payoff for her to say, I was so loyal to Joe that running for pres would just be too personally hurtful for me to do it at this time. Whip up a few fake tears, some lemon drops in the eyes and they will be in the palm of her hand.

Now the door is open for whoever, my money at this stage is still on big Mike.

Reactions: Expert684
The right may be making a mistake by trying to find ways to replace biden before the election. Sure, he's incapable of dressing himself, but ANYONE else they run could probably garner more votes than this guy; the proverbial 'ham sandwich' could probably do better than this demented fool. They key will be how much fraud they can get away with.
They will pick the VP THEY want, potato Joe will somehow be popular, re-elected (stolen again) then given the boot after the inauguration. :mad:

Not a Joe Biden fan, but that is just one lawyer's opinion. He may be a "Special Prosecutor", but he is not a medical doctor or in any way qualified to comment on a person's mental acuity. I put no more stock in his opinion of Biden than I do in the left's opinion of Trump

I see your point, but this is also politics, and that document existing on the DOJ website is a pretty big issue to talk yourself out of. It is more about politics then any "medical mental" type issues. That is where the silver bullet for Joe is coming from.

The thing is that Biden was the “safe choice”’for aging Kennedy democrats and is a “plausible” establishment figure who can win 81 million votes because orange man bad and mean tweets.

Kamala is despised. Despite the hype… Oprah doesn’t want anything to do with it and probably has more skeletons than most cemeteries. Big Mike… that would be a mistake because Obama is already the de-facto president and he can’t destroy America nearly as effectively when all comms are monitored in the WH. Nobody likes Newsome. They Hate Hillary… and she is a deranged monster anyway.

Biden drools on himself but if they get him in one more time, they can do the shuffle after 2025 and then stick in another ringer like Tim Kaine or some other Manchurian who will be there for 11 years.

My guess is that they are confident that they have the election rigged and the press won’t say anything and the Jan 6. Hammer looms over any opposition… they will just keep the potato drugged up for another year, hope he doesn’t have a coronary and laugh at everyone.

And if they don't have the steal all set 'they will provoke a real war knowing that no wartime president has ever been defeated… and that will give them historical precedent to give Xiden 88 million votes this time. at 1am. On video.

And the Media will cheer and the population will accept it.

Sirhr

Disagree, I don't think they can sell another Biden win. All we need to do it look at the last go around and how many challenges are going on right now. I don't think they are going to push it.

Big Mike is the perfect choice, he can be marked several different ways. If they want to take the covers off and say look LBGZ-fuck children people he is really a trans and he raised children and did just fine, see these people are not the sick and demented fucks the bible thumpers think they are.
or
Leave him as a girl and sell him as a "normal house wife". One of the people. I could see that spin as well.

Or....

Pull someone out of nowhere like they did with Obama and do a full court press on the new person. Did anyone know anything about that guy before he became pres.

Screw it, I am bored and will comment on everything.

They are trying so hard to make him seem "normal". It always circles back to Trump.

Thing is they are saying these things and the people are just not buying it anymore. Even the ones that do think he is fine, and all those clips of him being stupid. And yes those people do exist. Even then are seeing the cracks, and this is just not selling anymore. Their own polls say this. This is why you don't see much about polls.

Think back to Trump and Hildabeast. Polls are all we saw for a year. Now they know, and the people know. That however is not going to get them to move from their support.

What I think will be fun to watch, and I do think it is coming is when they do switch. I can see a thing where Joe steps down, they put harris in for a few months, deal with Harris like I said above, and the new VP to harris will be the next person to run. A little like nixon/ford deal.

Did anyone know who Ford was before he was VP....nope, just a deep state actor. You will see the same thing.

But I do want to watch the spin on Joe leaving.

Reactions: 101st and theLBC
Screw it, I am bored and will comment on everything.

They are trying so hard to make him seem "normal". It always circles back to Trump.

Thing is they are saying these things and the people are just not buying it anymore. Even the ones that do think he is fine, and all those clips of him being stupid. And yes those people do exist. Even then are seeing the cracks, and this is just not selling anymore. Their own polls say this. This is why you don't see much about polls.

Think back to Trump and Hildabeast. Polls are all we saw for a year. Now they know, and the people know. That however is not going to get them to move from their support.

What I think will be fun to watch, and I do think it is coming is when they do switch. I can see a thing where Joe steps down, they put harris in for a few months, deal with Harris like I said above, and the new VP to harris will be the next person to run. A little like nixon/ford deal.

Did anyone know who Ford was before he was VP....nope, just a deep state actor. You will see the same thing.

But I do want to watch the spin on Joe leaving.
if saying you don't recall is proof of mental issues, christopher wray is unfit.

not remembering when you were VP or when your own son died is different.

Why wouldn't they steal it again in Nov 2024? What consequences happened in 2020 and 2022? They will do it again since nothing happened to them.
They will try to steal it again, I just don't think they can do it with Joe.

Unless they have some plan around using trump in the white house, but I just don't see it. I think anything would require Trump to play along and I don't see that happening. If he is in there they are going to have to have a plan to deal with him.

I just don't see it, but I don't see how they can sell anyone else.

I can't believe you have to ask? Because the federal bureaucracy can act how it wants with little oversight from anyone.
That was not a question for 98% of those here. It was pointed at the 2% of fucks from the DU that lurk for political L/W ammo ie see what these gun nuts are saying, and the hide members who think their costume, is working. Bait comes in many forms if the hunter knows his quarry.

Reactions: wildcats
They will try to steal it again, I just don't think they can do it with Joe.

Unless they have some plan around using trump in the white house, but I just don't see it. I think anything would require Trump to play along and I don't see that happening. If he is in there they are going to have to have a plan to deal with him.

I just don't see it, but I don't see how they can sell anyone else.

everything happening now to Trump is cover and justification for the media to excuse away the Biden steal in '24. EVERYTHING.

everyone is salivating over this and now they snuck the ukraine war funding, the border has taken a back seat, and the Putin interview can be ignored.

in a month no one in media will mention or remember that this report came out. MSM will not play any trump speeches or rallies, and they will set the stage that Trump is so bad and his 91 charges and all that, thats why Biden won.

Thats all this is. if we had a fair election, Trump would drum Biden by 12% nationwide.

everything happening now to Trump is cover and justification for the media to excuse away the Biden steal in '24. EVERYTHING.

everyone is salivating over this and now they snuck the ukraine war funding, the border has taken a back seat, and the Putin interview can be ignored.

in a month no one in media will mention or remember that this report came out. MSM will not play any trump speeches or rallies, and they will set the stage that Trump is so bad and his 91 charges and all that, thats why Biden won.

Thats all this is. if we had a fair election, Trump would drum Biden by 12% nationwide.
It would be far more then 12%. I think they want you to think the margin would be that small.

We will have to wait and see what they do.

I might not be a gastroenterologist or proctologist, but I can recognize a turd when I see one!

The choice of language in the report is that Prosecutor's way of telling his bosses to go fuck themselves for playing political games yet keeping his job.

So let me make sure I have this right.......

It's Trumps fault that Biden is incompetent and mentally unfit ?

He broke the law and sold national security documents to keep his son high along with prostitutes , he gets off because he might shit his pants in court because he is to old ????? Did he talk to JFK last week or was it Stalin ?