• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special Pricing on Machine Work

What bolt knob do you use for the installs? Any chance you do bolt fluting as well? Also you happen to have a bartlein or Krueger blank in 224 around an M24 contour in stock, preferably a 7 twist?
I think I do have some MTU 223 in stock. Give me a call at the shop tomorrow. 769-252-0010. We can get you fixed up.

Well after some requests we are going to add Bergara shouldered barrels to the list. Just finished this program up this evening. Also a customer called and requested a prefit for his Bergara. He was looking for a barrel nut design and said no one offered it. I guess we will call it a Bergarage. Lol. Pics coming this week on it.

Sorry, new to this. So you replaced his barrel in his Bergara factory action with a new/fresh barrel of the same caliber?

I have been thinking for a while about doing this. First off let me say this: SnipersHide has really helped grow our business. I would like to return the favor and this is one way I can do it. Maybe this will help some people. You will, like always, get your barrel indicated within .0001 before any machine work is done and will also have our 3/8” guarantee with a quality barrel. I will leave this up for a while and see how it goes. Thanks again everyone.

Barrel chamber and muzzle threaded $300.

Remington action truing $100

Stock bedding $150

Remington bolt knob (knob included) $75.
How about slide work on pistols?

I’ll have an action ready soon! Barrel/stock/trigger ready to go. Super excited. First DST rig!!

Contact info? Specifically email, or text, if you can do that. It’s hard for me to make phone calls during business hours.

Thanks!

Longshot, but...

Do you do any updates services for a Sako M995 TRG-S 338LM?
Heavier/longer barrel installed?

>>buggz said:
>>Longshot, but...
>>Do you do any updates services for a Sako M995 TRG-S 338LM?
>>Heavier/longer barrel installed?
Yes sir. Probably so. I just took one in. Going to see how it goes. Thanks David.
Wow, cool, let me know how this goes.
I would definately like a heavier and longer barrel, maybe a different twist rate for longer heavier bullets?
I plan on getting a KRG Wiskey-3 chassis for mine also.
Unless you can recommend a better solution?

I'm pumped, I'll be sending some part for David this week for a 243 build and maybe some Tcoat in black or Matt black. ..THANK YOU DST for the SH deal.

Hi David, figured I'd post in this thread as well... are you guys still waiting on the 22 Creed reamer? Do you know the freebore?

I've got a .224 Bartlein ready to roll, just looking for the right reamer!

>>buggz said:
>>Longshot, but...
>>Do you do any updates services for a Sako M995 TRG-S 338LM?
>>Heavier/longer barrel installed?

Wow, cool, let me know how this goes.
I would definately like a heavier and longer barrel, maybe a different twist rate for longer heavier bullets?
I plan on getting a KRG Wiskey-3 chassis for mine also.
Unless you can recommend a better solution?
I guess it may not be polite to ask about work being performed on other peoples equipment?
But, I am curious as to how you are getting along with this?

David and Co dose great work and fast turnaround.
20210528_161049.jpg

Any chance you guys have a decent blank available to spin up a 1:7 or 1:8 223 wylde barrel in Savage Small Shank or shouldered prefits for an ARC Nucleus?

Wanna give a shout out to Nick and the DST staff. They knocked out my barrel in a day and I had it back in my hands in a week and a half start to finish. Took more time in shipping than the work itself. Thanks a lot guys!

David what straight taper 6mm 26-28 inch finish length in a straight taper do you have available? Need a 6 br spun up for a big horn origin thank you sir

Just sent a big box full of a bunch of goodies over to you guys. Shipping says it’ll be there Friday can’t wait to shoot this build!!

Just ordered 2 chambered barrels for a new to me Zeus David and crew are great to deal with even went out of his way to find
The barrels I was looking for In stock.