• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Specialized Dynamics

distantfoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2006
El Reno, Ok.
Anyone heard from our friends at Specialized Dynamics? I've tried all forms to contact them with no success. Are they still in business?

they posted on their facebook page today and their voicemail still works. maybe the are avoiding you lol.

they posted on their facebook page today and their voicemail still works. maybe the are avoiding you lol.

Ha, unfortunately I think you're correct. My stomach turned when I google'd them. Looks like they've had some rough patches.

Great people, leave him a message and he will call back. He may be doing what most of us want to be doing, which is hunting. Cell service sucks in most of rural Arizona.

I called a couple times about some barrel work months ago after a referral from GAP. Never answered their phone. Never returned the call. Yes I left a voice mail with my number and what I was interested in.

Hope you have better luck

I contacted them about an open check-book build. They never replied to my inquiry.

Fortunately, GAP squeezed me in and it should ship this month!!

AnschutzNerd

With all the bs this past year parts were almost non-existence, but now we're balls to the wall.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's good to hear from ya Scott and glad things have picked up after the shortages! Can't wait to get that upper so the coyote killin' can commense.

My advice is find another company! Your Google search would have a great read had the site not deleted it. See the same excuse is being used though.

Wow dmpower are you stalking Specialized Dynamics? You got out of line on PM and had your posts deleted for good reason.

I own a couple SD's and have never had an issue with the quality of the build or accuracy. I have referred several friends to SD as well and they too will tell you the same thing. I know that Scott can be slow at responding at times and he has taken a couple days to get back to me but always has. I learned that emailing him works better than calling and leaving a voice mail.

There seems to be a lot of people that want custom rifles and are given the wait times and then complain before that time is even up. I know SD is running 6 to 8 months for a custom build right now, I am waiting on a custom bolt rifle from a gunsmith and his wait time is 14 months. When you are dealing with custom builds from reputable quality builders there will be a wait time do to the simple fact that others got in line before you.

Scott has always treated me right. SD is gtg! He went out of his way to help me with various AR15
parts when Pmags were $100, and bcg's were $300 elsewhere