• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses Spent the weekend shooting with Sean Little of Vapor Trail Tactical

Aimsmall55

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2010
Madison, Ms
For those of you who don't know him, Sean Little was a former Marine Scout Sniper who served and let's just say "prooved" how effective snipers can be on the battlefield during the previous war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Well, Sean flew down to Mississippi to hang out with his and my friend Josh Traxler for a weekend of shooting. Right away I was impressed with how courteous and easy going he was. We got along great. But more impressive than his friendly demeanor was his shooting!! I put out a target, purposefully without Sean knowing the distance and asked him if he could range it using his scope reticle. He NAILED IT at 784 yards. I mean literally. Then he proceeded to hit a pistol gong with 4" plates at 1,000 yards with a .308 he had never shot and factory ammo. He hit it again and again.
Then, I had a 4 shot group at 835 yards that was about 2" and thought I was " kicking tail" when Sean came back and whipped my tail shooting a 5 shot group at 1,000 that was the same size!! (Jerk :) )
But for you guys that want to get into long range shooting, want to improve on your long range shooting, or get some help with any aspect of shooting, Sean and his company, Vapor Trail Tactical, is DEFINETLY where I would be.
He has two locations, one in Pennsylvania and the other in North Carolina. Here is the link to his website Vapor Trail Tactical - We have two training sites.* One in Kinston, N.C.**Our newest facility is located in*Saxton, Pa.*****Email us for more information [email][email protected][/email]
I am an accomplished shooter having shot f/tr matches and regularly engaging targets out to 1400 meters. I thought I was ok for what I was doing, but Sean, showed me alot of things this weekend that I can guarantee will make me a better shooter in the future. I highly recommend him as a teacher and a friend.

Sean looking all bad a** (or at least trying :) )

Pistol gongs are on the right that Sean was hitting at 1,000 yards ( 3 circular targets)

Just a few of Josh's and my toy's

I'm taking his class next month in Pa and I'm looking forward to it. Might have to sign up for the carbine class as well.