• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

spetsnaz are coming

I don't think a SGM of his stature, coming out and saying these things is humorous at all. Usually you can look at motive or what someone has to gain to figure out why they are preaching what they are. What does he have to gain here, other than making himself a pariah in the eyes of most in our country? When the people that live behind the curtain start coming out, we probably should at least take note. A lot of ideas that are on the fringe of conventional thought being spoken there, to dismiss everything would be a folly in my eyes, and I'm not a tin foil hat kind of guy.

Last edited:
I know yahoo news was featuring his story and his talk of killing everyone equally...

I never heard it as I wont watch an hour of this

But a former DI speaking to some people and marines.... I don't see an reason not to expect DI language

Nothing wrong with taking in the video. Like many things out there it is largely vague or unsubstantiated.

Discussion @ Russian troops starts @ 46 minutes in. For those that would know - are the MIL bases referenced so large that the number of Russian troops discussed could be housed and trained on base and no one else would be aware of them? Otherwise - wouldn't the surrounding community be aware of the sudden increase in foreigners?

Also (@46:30) when he discusses his 1999 briefing by Col Kappler (sp?) SOC EUR - sounds pretty wild. You would think this could / would have been confirmed in some capacity by this point.

One thing he did discuss that is at least partially true is the road from China to Iraq China?s ?New Silk Road? Vision Revealed | The Diplomat that said, it does not confirm his representations about the construction methods for the road itself (@24:40)

Last edited:
I forwarded up to the 42nd minute or so and as soon as I see him referencing Wikipedia I lost interest. This guy is a religious nut job

OK-
I ran the clip in the background... guy is a bit nutty but I am OK with his comments....

-- side note--

HE reminded me of this Character a bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oF0XYRhRvA

That former Sgt Major is facing some charges:
Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges | Marine Corps Times | marinecorpstimes.com

Always wondered about those pricks who made a career out of telling people to get their hands out of their pockets and shave their moooooostaches

OMG. Come on! This is hilarious nut talk. "New world order, Russians ready to cut loose" He has his own lear jet! He's got to be full of shit about his rank, cuz I can't believe someone that crazy would reach E9. And talking about essentially some Red Dawn scenario stuff. I don't' care about his language, typical military stuff, but all the crazy shit he's saying.

Fucking nutter. I can see why he was relieved as a Police Officer.

OMG. Come on! This is hilarious nut talk. "New world order, Russians ready to cut loose" He has his own lear jet! He's got to be full of shit about his rank, cuz I can't believe someone that crazy would reach E9. And talking about essentially some Red Dawn scenario stuff. I don't' care about his language, typical military stuff, but all the crazy shit he's saying.

Fucking nutter. I can see why he was relieved as a Police Officer.

A lot of what he said isn't adding up about his service, times, and locations. It is looking like he is beyond full of shit, but I'll wait to say that until I can verify more.

Last edited:
A lot of what he said isn't adding up about his service, times, and locations. It is looking like he is beyond full of shit, but I'll wait to say that until I can verify more.

If you look at time code 26:28 in the vid and look at his patches on his BDU, looks like some kinda reservist insignia. Also this magical briefing in 1999 where SF got together in Bosnia to discuss the coming of 9-11. He's full of crazy caca. I digress tho, this is going ad nauseam.

If you look at time code 26:28 in the vid and look at his patches on his BDU, looks like some kinda reservist insignia. Also this magical briefing in 1999 where SF got together in Bosnia to discuss the coming of 9-11. He's full of crazy caca. I digress tho, this is going ad nauseam.

A lot of stuff not making sense.

Army Birthday comes early for Soldiers in Djibouti | Article | The United States Army He sure as shit isn't the top enlisted man in Africom. So he was civil affairs/psyops, interesting.

Missouri officer on leave over inflammatory video - CNN.com
Look who showed up in Ferguson on the news... weird.

I'm done looking into it for a while. Dude runs his mouth about a lot of stuff that doesn't add up.

I did enjoy the thousand a week. Shit I thought spetsnaz were supposed to be good not just some guy who went to a weekend class.

haha, yeah for example "25,000" at some base here on U.S. soil. Thats a shit load of Spez, probably more then existence ever. If you dig deeper you will see that the asshole in question was in the 418 reserve unit not SF Green Ninjas.

Hey is the Bismark ND?

i dont care if hes nuts or not. i stand by the thought that you should listen to the nuts every now and then. Not to take them seriously, but to at least know what the crazies think. And every now and then they stumble onto a real nugget. Its the 99/100 crazy things you have to learn to filter through lol.

i dont care if hes nuts or not. i stand by the thought that you should listen to the nuts every now and then. Not to take them seriously, but to at least know what the crazies think. And every now and then they stumble onto a real nugget. Its the 99/100 crazy things you have to learn to filter through lol.

Yeah, your probably right. I just don't have the time to filter. :)