• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF to Bigsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Google. I'm not sure which dictionary you get your info from, but for your sake and others, throw that dictionary in the trash. If you really are buying this rifle and your not on the tip of the buyer, I hope you use some reasoning and I hope you dont get scammed. Good luck to you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200104-165045_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200104-165045_Chrome.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 113
Wow. Now I know why I avoid the internet as much as possible. The claims being made on this post are ridiculous..... What a joke. I broke no rules and sold it to the first full offer that I SEEN. Received multiple DM’s at same time. Sorry I wasn’t refreshing my browser every second to check if someone might post something while I was on phone with interested parties. I understand it is cold outside for most and you are home bored. Calling out characters and making shit up is a bit silly. Hanging on to every word and twisting loose terms into conspiracies is a skill. Think CNN has a spot for most of you commenting. Some of you should really read the full post again. Maybe get hard proof before you call folks out. Would love for an admin to map IP’s.

Reactions: buskin
Hopefully this isn't a scam. I'm not entirely sure you are but I'm also not convinced you aren't. The things being asked of you are actually something that was added to the house rules to be included in posts.....to avoid scammers. Not unreasonable requests, especially so when you're 1...new here and 2...selling a high dollar item and 3....claiming it was a gift in the first place. You shouldnt be insulted at all by this.

Hopefully this isn't a scam. I'm not entirely sure you are but I'm also not convinced you aren't. The things being asked of you are actually something that was added to the house rules to be included in posts.....to avoid scammers. Not unreasonable requests, especially so when you're 1...new here and 2...selling a high dollar item and 3....claiming it was a gift in the first place. You shouldnt be insulted at all by this.

Fair enough, what about me? I've been here 10 years and made hundreds of deals on here. Should I be insulted?

Only slightly, when I've called out reasonable things you called me a moron or to piss off. Were just calling the red flags and as long as the rifle gets sold, no one really cares. It's been funny watching the game and typing this stuff though. Can you honestly tell me your employer would gift you a rifle. You gotta ask yourself the obvious.

I was not insulted by the requests. You can clearly see that that it my replies. Deerslinger provided screenshots of DM. Istated that I understand their concerns, just thought talking to guys over the phone directly was better than something someone could photoshop.

I think the assumption and false claims are stupid. Yes, mildly insulting. I didn’t see anything like that in rules or other sale posts. Like I said, I am home. Rifle is at work. If it makes everyone warm and fuzzy, I will post a pic with date and username next to rifle on Monday even though it is sold. Any other special requests to get you guys to relax?

Only slightly, when I've called out reasonable things you called me a moron or to piss off. Were just calling the red flags and as long as the rifle gets sold, no one really cares. It's been funny watching the game and typing this stuff though. Can you honestly tell me your employer would gift you a rifle. You gotta ask yourself the obvious.
I would gift my employees something like that. They all would rather have cash though

Utahian employers are also probably most likely of all to give a gift like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Tucker301
Fair enough, what about me? I've been here 10 years and made hundreds of deals on here. Should I be insulted?

I don't know you myself, so the jury's still out on that. It's not out of the realm to have your account hacked though. If nothing else, consider yourself lucky to have so many people looking out for each other around here in today's world.

Appreciate the troll bait and name calling. Really glad bigsky got this deal and not you though. AI’s deserve a high character and standard.

Can we expect you to be getting rid of anymore of your “gifts” anytime soon? That’s some good shit..

Nope. This was a one time deal. I was certainly appreciative of it though. Great company to work for.

Done with the dumbasses and trolls fellas. Agree with the schoolgirl comment. Officially checking out on this one. Felt the need to respond due to character claims. Made my point. Nothing else to say. Best of luck with the insults, conspiracies and “entertainment”. Take care. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Reactions: bigsky23
Appreciate the troll bait and name calling. Really glad bigsky got this deal and not you though. AI’s deserve a high character and standard.
Lol like someone who goes by standard forum rules/etiquette.

My AI just needs a big brother

Honestly if you would have told me on the phone that the previous phone call was someone buying it. Instead you said you would call me back with dealer info etc. and then said nothing and I see on here it’s sold.

Gay

Its stupid shit like this that is gonna fuck up the px for everybody....like a bunch of fucking schoolgirls.
Not if no one hits the crybaby button.

And the px night change or become something that has to be paid for. But I doubt it gets killed l. It brings too much traffic (ad revenue ) to the site

• Angry
Done with the dumbasses and trolls fellas. Agree with the schoolgirl comment. Officially checking out on this one. Felt the need to respond due to character claims. Made my point. Nothing else to say. Best of luck with the insults, conspiracies and “entertainment”. Take care. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Who trolled you?

This is how people get suspicious and do their due diligence etc to make sure your not a scammer :
You come on here selling a high end item as your first post
You misrepresent the item. (Honest mistake I’m sure but we don’t know that)
You refuse to do the forum standard picture of item with user name and date. (These things exist for a reason. Scammers are everywhere and it weeds out almost all of them)

I’ve. Ought multiple items from 2000-12000$ and no one ever balked at the id and item requirement

• Angry
I don’t have any skin in this game, although it’s funny as hell.

Even a pic of your screen name and date on the same counter top the gun pic was taken on, would satisfy 99.5% of folks here. Takes 2 minutes.

I’m in for saying this is a scam. Someone already said they saw this same gun for sale on here. Anyone got a link to that ad?

@TacosxNachos

• Sad
Who trolled you?

This is how people get suspicious and do their due diligence etc to make sure your not a scammer :
You come on here selling a high end item as your first post
You misrepresent the item. (Honest mistake I’m sure but we don’t know that)
You refuse to do the forum standard picture of item with user name and date. (These things exist for a reason. Scammers are everywhere and it weeds out almost all of them)

I’ve. Ought multiple items from 2000-12000$ and no one ever balked at the id and item requirement

I’ve called deersniper a cunt in the past but I gotta give credit where credit is due. He is 100% correct on this. had I not been traveling for the past few days I probably would have questioned you as well. It’s all a bit fishy.

Additionally OP, for fucks sake, learn the difference between see, seen and saw.

Last edited:
WOW what a shit show, not even involved but thought Id chime in at this point... So any confirmation that the said rifle has made it to buyer and they aren't the same person...?

• Angry
Hahaha, I thought this shit was dead. I'll have your pics in a couple of days. On a side note, I bought a set of 300 NM dies for it from DavidK and a Nightforce 7-35 T3 that you were trying to trade for from nfoley. Both were sent payment with proof within 24hrs of purchase if you want to verify, feel free.

You were horny, moist and left dry you cunt. Gotta have balls to get blue in the first place. Sick of your trolling and shit posting. This is a legit deal, I followed the rules and both parties are happy. Now fuck off.

Thin skin ?

Also don’t tell someone’s that you are going to call back with then the gun shop info so they can send you a check. Then sell it to someone else. You don’t get far in life that way.

Also know what you are selling. Less people will think you are a scammer

Last edited:
You were horny, moist and left dry you cunt. Gotta have balls to get blue in the first place. Sick of your trolling and shit posting. This is a legit deal, I followed the rules and both parties are happy. Now fuck off.

Thin skin ?

Don’t be a pussy.

Also don’t tell someone’s that you are going to call back with then the gun shop info so they can send you a check. Then sell it to someone else. You don’t get far in life that way.

Also know what you are selling. Less people will think you are a scammer

You don’t get what you want so you throw tantrum like a little girl for days and try to make me look bad. At some point I have to respond because you continue to post and call me out.

Last post from me on this. Sure you will continue to cry, whine and shit post. Again, like someone mentioned this is school girl shit.

You call me thin skinned.... you have cried for days and are still whining and name calling. Move the fuck on. Rules followed. Legit sale. Happy parties. I have provided proof.

Hello there!
There's apparently a lot going on here.

I haven't had time to read all of the comments and compare them to the rules, but gosh, it sure looks like some people may have gotten off course here. I sure hope not.

So I am going to go and pour myself another single malt and give myself a little bit of rest before getting back on here and going through this novel post by post.

Have you tried Oban 14 yet? Good good stuff on a cold dreary winter's night, let me tell you!
Two fingers, no ice, and nice warm kitty in your lap. It's as close to heaven as you'll get while you still have your eyes opened!

ANY comments found to be in violation of ANY rules have the potential to result in punitive actions per said rules.

Pro tip: You can edit previous comments

See you in a few. Say Hi to "Banner".
Adorable, right?!

Cat-Reacts-Adorably-to-Chin-Scratch.gif

Hello there!
There's apparently a lot going on here.

I haven't had time to read all of the comments and compare them to the rules, but gosh, it sure looks like some people may have gotten off course here. I sure hope not.

So I am going to go and pour myself another single malt and give myself a little bit of rest before getting back on here and going through this novel post by post.

Have you tried Oban 14 yet? Goddamned good stuff on a cold dreary winter's night, let me tell you!
Two fingers, no ice, and nice warm kitty in your lap. It's as close to heaven as you'll get while you still have your eyes opened!

ANY comments found to be in violation of ANY rules have the potential to result in punitive actions per said rules.

Pro tip: You can edit previous comments

See you in a few. Say Hi to "Banner".
Adorable, right?!

Cat-Reacts-Adorably-to-Chin-Scratch.gif
Oban 18 is my go-to, love that more than my wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.