• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SportOpics does it again, can't get better customer service!

Pointblanktx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2012
Tampa, FL
Im not one to push a specific company or anything, but I will sure give recognition when deserved. I will keep this short and sweet, but just wanted to let everyone know about the type of people at SportOptics and what they do to go out of their way to help you. You just don't see customer service like this much anymore.

Sportoptics ran a promotion on a product that I bought 4 days prior to the promotion. So I just sent Jay a PM asking if I would still be able to get in on the promotion even though I bought my product before it ran. So without hesitation Jay set me up with the promotion and 3 days later it was at my door! Now tell me how many companies will do that for you this day and age. Needless to say this is why I keep on returning to them for any optic related purchase I have.

Way to go Jay/Chris and all the guys at sportoptics!

Thanks again!

Me too.

Already bought 2 NF from them with special price and fast service.

I will have to agree! They kicked ass with my viper PST 6-24.

I just wish I would have ordered rings at the same time.

I was about to by a MF from them. Is it better to call or order off the website?
Thanks

I was about to by a MF from them. Is it better to call or order off the website?
Thanks

I have done both...never had a problem either way. I will say it is always nice to talk to someone to make 100% sure its in stock. the website is usually pretty up to date though.

Never a glitch with Jay or Chris!
They are good to go.