• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Spotted this Great Deal on HK vp9 in fde at PSA

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
It's not an Optics Ready model, but for $499 one could afford to have it milled for an optic.

If this is in the wrong subforum please forgive me; I couldn't find a place for "Good Deals" or similar

1706033024234.png

Marked down from $900 to $500. They must be clearing these out of inventory at wholesale prices just to get rid of them.

PSA is like CDNN, they pay cash- at a nice discount- for brand new overstock inventory.

It's not an Optics Ready model, but for $499 one could afford to have it milled for an optic.

If this is in the wrong subforum please forgive me; I couldn't find a place for "Good Deals" or similar

View attachment 8330791

It takes $200 to mill one of those by a reputable shop (not some hack with a chink manual mill) which brings you in line with a VP9 OR and you're still stuck with only one optic footprint.

Hard pass