• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotting Scope Kit 15-45X60SE

You cannot expect a $99 complete kit to have great optics.

Spotting Scope Kit 15-45X60SE

The post was obviously a joke.

.....Right??!!!

It's hard to believe that they could make even TOY versions of that kit for $99. Do you think there are any lenses in the scope body?

Thanks for all of the responses.

I read through the responses and that's why I asked.

I saw it on Amazon for around the same price and it got a good review and the one bad review stated that it blurred at level 45 (which I'll assume is it being maxed out and also, geez).

They have other spotting scopes, so now I'm on the fence again. So, please ANY links and/or suggestions would be most welcomed.

Other Spotting Scopes

Thanks again all,
Sila

This Kit Looks an awefull lot like the cheaper Leupold models right down to the Case and they want $500+ for that,, Still if you ony use it for sighting in and hunting you wont cry if it gets trashed,

I think its always a good idea to own something like this even as a Loaner or a Keep in the Truck Type of thing, Just ready for all the things you wouldnt do with you Mk 4s or your Swaro's,,,YES????

John

Last edited: