• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Spotting scope with Red Dot

Revlon makes a 'Burnt Copper' colored nail polish that my wife uses on her nails that looks kind of nice. It cost about $4 plus tax and you would get several application in that bottle in case the dot wears off.

Only question is how to center the tiny drop of polish on the glass.

Revlon makes a 'Burnt Copper' colored nail polish that my wife uses on her nails that looks kind of nice. It cost about $4 plus tax and you would get several application in that bottle in case the dot wears off.

Only question is how to center the tiny drop of polish on the glass.
Amazing Year 400 Billion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

spentbrass1

I guess my response was a bit tacky as it appears your question was posted in earnest. It is a Friday and I got a little carried away.

So to answer your question, I am not aware of a base or device that would give you the desired result.

Your going to need to look into tripod accessories like the ones used to get a spotter and a rangefinder onto the same tripod. Something like an Able table or RRS accessory mounting rail. Here are two threads I have stored away for reference once I need to set up a tripod:

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/mounting-rangefinder-and-spotting-scope.7093376/

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/spotter-set-up-plate.6985172/
Thanks this is what i was looking for

Reactions: Franko
I personally would recommend the MUB MOD DOS if inclined to achieve what you are looking for. Mount the spotter to the table with a standard arca clamp, place a M-LOK picatiny section on the plate with a red dot mounted to it. It should work fine once the red dot is co-witnessed to the spotter, however depending on the red dot sight mount height may be a little awkward as the viewing would not be on the same height viewing plane. I run a Bushnell Legend Tactical T-Series Spotting Scope 15-45x60 with a PA red dot on the side for ease of aiming and SIG KILO 3000BDX Range finding Binos on a MUB plate. The Bushnell is clamped to the MUB with a standard arca clamp, the Sig held by a RRS polymer cinch clamp on a FotoBetter MBP-19 mini ballhead to co-witness to the spotter. The nice thing about the MUB is it's very versatile with plenty of M-Lok slots and 1/4-20 mounting holes.
285508377_5140248149428339_2245006377189148350_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: spentbrass1