• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPR picture thread

IMG_4029.jpeg

What manner of bag rider is that, sir? And from whence can a man obtain this thing? Behold, this is the question of my heart
Arisaka

KAC 18” LPR Mod 2, Kreiger barrel
NF NX8 2.5-20x50 Tremor 3, NF mount
Trijicon RMR, Arisaka mount
77gr SMK with Shooters World Precision Rifle powder

IMG_1038.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1040.jpeg
    IMG_1040.jpeg
    912.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    722.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1042.jpeg
    IMG_1042.jpeg
    764.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    842.3 KB · Views: 87
1MOA+ for half the groups and POI not consistent on a $3500 rifle. Also why TF is the rifle photoshopped into that picture?

$3500 rifle? Nah.

The groups were shot on different days with seating depth and charge weight tests, with and without magnetospeed and a couple groups with the suppressor on, not just the brake as pictured. I adjusted the optic to get a final zero eventually.

And I like to mess with picture apps on my phone. Sorry you are bothered by that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
I just got this from PRI about a week ago and finally got to the range today. I bought a 460 round MARK262 Mod1 box and took it out to 600 yards. It was running 2760! With a 50 yard zero it was exactly 4 mils at 600. I love this rifle !

Attachments

• IMG_3248.jpeg
    IMG_3248.jpeg
    335.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3269.jpeg
    IMG_3269.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3287.jpeg
    IMG_3287.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3326.jpeg
    IMG_3326.jpeg
    450.6 KB · Views: 131
I just got this from PRI about a week ago and finally got to the range today. I bought a 460 round MARK262 Mod1 box and took it out to 600 yards. It was running 2760! With a 50 yard zero it was exactly 4 mils at 600. I love this rifle !
That’s just a beautiful rifle man. Maybe I need to get with PRI.

Reactions: Aimsmall55
I like those OG PRI handguards better than the ones with the big ring near the nut for the MOD Os. They’re more streamlined. Looks great man.

They are great for new shooters due to how smooth they shoot, with no loss of sight picture really.

Reactions: Aimsmall55
18” Douglas 1:7 spr barrel
Otter Creek OCM5
Nightforce Atacr 4-16x 42
Leupold delta point pro
Spuhr QD mount
Geissele MK16 15” Rail
SSA-E Flat trigger
RE-BCG
JP Silent Capture System
Harris 6-9 notched
Arisaka QD mount for Harris
Radian Raptor SD Charge Handle

Been slowly building this project for the past 4 years. Finally got my suppressor and it’s starting to feel complete. I plan on swapping the ATACR 4-16x for something lighter/smaller. Not sure what yet so I’m open to suggestions on something that fills the SPR roll to 600 yards.
Spuhr mount is great. Love everything about it except that it feels too bulky for this rifle. Next scope will need a slimmer mount. Most likely avoiding QD to cut bulky levers. Suggestions to smaller mounts with a 12oclock red dot mounting option are appreciated too.
Pretty happy with this build. It came a long ways.
IMG_0090.jpeg

Last edited:
Otter Creek OCM5
Leupold delta point pro
Spuhr QD mount
Geissele MK16 15” Rail
SSA-E Flat trigger
RE-BCG
JP Silent Capture System
Harris 6-9 notched

Been slowly building this project for the past 4 years. Finally got my suppressor and it’s starting to feel complete. I plan on swapping the ATACR 4-16x for something lighter/smaller. Not sure what yet so I’m open to suggestions on something that fills the SPR roll to 600 yards.
Spuhr mount is great. Love everything about it except that it feels too bulky for this rifle. Next scope will need a slimmer mount. Most likely avoiding QD to cut bulky levers. Suggestions to smaller mounts with a 12oclock red dot mounting option are appreciated too.
Pretty happy with this build. It came a long ways.View attachment 8272564
Nice rifle! For optics, look at the Leupold Mk5 2-10 or 3.6-8. Both are shorter and lighter. The March 1.5-15 F1 and Athlon 2-12 are options as well. C_Does has some excellent videos on Youtube comparing the Mk5s and the Athlon.

But if you’re like most of us, I’d suggest waiting until at least shot show until making a purchasing decision.

Reactions: Brian Wing
Otter Creek OCM5
Leupold delta point pro
Spuhr QD mount
Geissele MK16 15” Rail
SSA-E Flat trigger
RE-BCG
JP Silent Capture System
Harris 6-9 notched

Pretty happy with this build. It came a long ways.View attachment 8272564
That's a nice subtle little pop of bronze you got there.

Reactions: Brian Wing
KAC 18” LPR Mod 2, Kreiger barrel
NF NX8 2.5-20x50 Tremor 3, NF mount
Trijicon RMR, Arisaka mount
77gr SMK with Shooters World Precision Rifle powder

View attachment 8265612
Fucken tits rig, Bro! I'm playing with the Arisaka mount presently with a Holosun. The Credo windage turret is in the way tho. Works on the Leup VX5s tho. The NF 2.5-20 you got there. This scope keeps piquing my interest.

Fucken tits rig, Bro! I'm playing with the Arisaka mount presently with a Holosun. The Credo windage turret is in the way tho. Works on the Leup VX5s tho. The NF 2.5-20 you got there. This scope keeps piquing my interest.
If you weren’t aware you can change the angle on the Arisaka between 45 and 35. I had to run it at 45 with an Arken mounted, but switched to 35 with my Vortex 3-18.

• Wow
Reactions: FredHammer
Nice rifle! For optics, look at the Leupold Mk5 2-10 or 3.6-8. Both are shorter and lighter. The March 1.5-15 F1 and Athlon 2-12 are options as well. C_Does has some excellent videos on Youtube comparing the Mk5s and the Athlon.

But if you’re like most of us, I’d suggest waiting until at least shot show until making a purchasing decision.
I keep coming back to the Mk5 2-10x when I’m browsing online for the size alone. The profile is pretty ideal. I’m not in a hurry to buy anything yet. Don’t even have anything right now to mount the NF on anyways. Trying to research for now, hoping I can hear some pros and cons from guys experiences. I appreciate your suggestions. I’m going to have to swing by a shop and look at the Leupolds

That's a nice subtle little pop of bronze you got there.
Thanks for noticing, FDE Douglas barrels were cheaper when I went shopping lol. Didn’t know I’d like it so much. Saw it matched the tan color on NF logos so I sprinkled in a few more fde accents to top it off. I love it lol but My girlfriend said I was a child for stripping 2 lowers just to swap a couple black parts for tan ones.

A bit of a hybrid between SPR and Recce (if we are assigning names), Colt 6920 base gun, White Oak 16" SPR barrel contoured for an Ops Inc brake and collar, Ops Inc 12th model can, Forward Controls Design MLOK rail that is the perfect length for the Ops Inc collar, Leupold Mk5 3-18 scope with Tremor 3 reticle in an ARC M-Brace mount plus offset RMR.

The 12th model is heavy but it is pretty damn quiet.

dmr01a.jpg

I'm doing near exact copies of the Eagle TAS-1 Sling Kits issued with the SPR Deployment Cases, in Black or OD, comes with Sling, 1each Rifle Stock Adapter, 1each Front Handguard Adapter, 1each Uncle Mike's Military Sling Swivel, 1each UMMSS Adapter, with copy of the instruction sheet, all in a ziplock bag.

Attachments

• Prototype OD TAS-1 Kit.jpg
    Prototype OD TAS-1 Kit.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 51
I'm doing near exact copies of the Eagle TAS-1 Sling Kits issued with the SPR Deployment Cases, in Black or OD, comes with Sling, 1each Rifle Stock Adapter, 1each Front Handguard Adapter, 1each Uncle Mike's Military Sling Swivel, 1each UMMSS Adapter, with copy of the instruction sheet, all in a ziplock bag.
Sharkarms had tas1 slings in stock, send them an email. Sharkarms.com