• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Springfield Waypoint VS Aero Solus

IMG_1896.png
IMG_1898.png
IMG_1897.png
I just got my Waypoint in 308. Carbon Barrel. Adjustable Stock.
Never shot a bolt action in my life, let alone for groupings.
First time out, these were my best groups.
Federal GMM 168gr.
You cant go wrong with the street price of little over 1900$.
Who needs to worry about putting a rifle together.?
All done ready to go.

IMG_7010.jpeg

I dont need to change bolt faces. Not may do when first jumping in.

Just cuz it's says springfield. That's all the hate comes from.
I wasn't hating. If you reread my original comment, I literally said that my friends Springfield is a good shooter.

Options are good, Don't need to be defensive just because someone else recommended something other than what you like.

Reactions: KYAggie
Did someone mention, "a good time?"
Hangin out at the US Capitol building, conference room...bring your Waypoint, kinky boy....and we'll video it, for everyone to see!

Attachments

• 20231221_043434.jpg
    20231221_043434.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20231221_043100.jpg
    20231221_043100.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 45
It's the attitude you brought with it, and refusal to listen to other people's advice/opinions that's kicking the hornet's nest.

Exactly!!

Junior is probably from the generation where everyone got a trophy and they were always told they were right even when they were wrong and or was raised in a child run home where his opinions and desires were validated way more than they should have been. My hope is he grows up and learns that all he has to do is post his experiences, good or bad, and pictures and he chooses to let that talk for its self; no further comment nor defending necessary. The Op and everyone reading the thread can look at everyone’s posts and decide for themselves. If he can’t grow up and learn that, he might find a more welcoming home on ar15.com 😎.

Reactions: FuhQ
It's a brand new rifle that only came out in the last year... There can't be THAT many testimonials of how well it holds up under longterm use and abuse... Especially in the field. Unless you're counting all the YouTube shills that told you it was an awesome gun, because they got a free one, or got paid like $5-10K by Springfield to review it positively. And yes, some of those big name guys get paid that much, and more to review ONE product and pimp it out to their millions of followers.

I'm not a hater, I own Springfield weapons. I've just been around this stuff long enough to know what is and isn't worth the price, and what does and doesn't work. Carbon-tensioned barrels are not a good thing. They're great for manufacturers, because they're super cheap and easy to build, but they are not so great for the end-user. I personally know a guy who's had a Waypoint for a while now. It barely shoots MOA at 100 yards...And it's not his abilities that are lacking, because I've seen him shoot plenty of times. For hunting, that's fine, but it's certainly not a precision instrument.

You really need to learn that people aren't hating on you so much for what you bought... It's the attitude you brought with it, and refusal to listen to other people's advice/opinions that's kicking the hornet's nest.
Wait.
I have to listen to everyone elses advice and opinions but i cant voice my advice or opinions on my side?. I'm sorry, did I take the wrong turn into the liberal side of the forum?
My refusal to agree with ur opinion?..who does that sound like?...hahah
All you're portraying is. " listen to me not him" but you're accusing me of "listen to me not him"
Chill dude.

I have my opinion you have yours.

You angry and a hater. Simple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's a brand new rifle that only came out in the last year... There can't be THAT many testimonials of how well it holds up under longterm use and abuse... Especially in the field. Unless you're counting all the YouTube shills that told you it was an awesome gun, because they got a free one, or got paid like $5-10K by Springfield to review it positively. And yes, some of those big name guys get paid that much, and more to review ONE product and pimp it out to their millions of followers.

I'm not a hater, I own Springfield weapons. I've just been around this stuff long enough to know what is and isn't worth the price, and what does and doesn't work. Carbon-tensioned barrels are not a good thing. They're great for manufacturers, because they're super cheap and easy to build, but they are not so great for the end-user. I personally know a guy who's had a Waypoint for a while now. It barely shoots MOA at 100 yards...And it's not his abilities that are lacking, because I've seen him shoot plenty of times. For hunting, that's fine, but it's certainly not a precision instrument.

You really need to learn that people aren't hating on you so much for what you bought... It's the attitude you brought with it, and refusal to listen to other people's advice/opinions that's kicking the hornet's nest.
I have 2 Waypoint both shoot sub moa, easily and with factory loads. And I can assure you I'm not the only one that had gotten amazing results.
Your friend need to send in his rifle and have it looked at.
It's happened before. Bad manufacturing happens.

• Haha
Exactly!!

Junior is probably from the generation where everyone got a trophy and they were always told they were right even when they were wrong and or was raised in a child run home where his opinions and desires were validated way more than they should have been. My hope is he grows up and learns that all he has to do is post his experiences, good or bad, and pictures and he chooses to let that talk for its self; no further comment nor defending necessary. The Op and everyone reading the thread can look at everyone’s posts and decide for themselves. If he can’t grow up and learn that, he might find a more welcoming home on ar15.com 😎.
This is one giant projection..lol

I have 2 Waypoint both shoot sub moa, easily and with factory loads. And I can assure you I'm not the only one that had gotten amazing results.
Your friend need to send in his rifle and have it looked at.
It's happened before. Bad manufacturing happens.

Wait.
I have to listen to everyone elses advice and opinions but i cant voice my advice or opinions on my side?. I'm sorry, did I take the wrong turn into the liberal side of the forum?
All you're portraying is. " listen to me not him" but you're accusing me of "listen to me not him"
Chill dude.

IMG_6208.jpeg

So If I dont agree with Snipers Hide, I get accused of being disagreeable...hahaha
How Ironic.
And you demand i take all your opinions seriously after eating your own disagreeable feet?
Ya...ok...
Solus Shills

• Haha
Wait.
Chill dude.

You have zero other experience with weapons, and virtually zero with the Waypoint...Therefore you can't possibly have any advice concerning bolt-actions when you're talking to folks who have been eating, sleeping, and breathing this shit for decades or lifetimes. What sage wisdom could you possibly bring to the table? Go ahead, I'll wait...

You can disagree with me all you want, but doesn't make your opinion right once facts have been introduced into the equation. This thread was started (by someone else, might I add) to compare the Waypoint and the Solus, and you hijacked it with your fanboy shit, and then proceeded to get angry and butthurt when people presented facts contradictory to your personal self-expressed inexperienced opinion. You could have avoided all this by simply starting your own thread. But it's a little too late for that now.

You need to take your meds or go back to your high school class, or learn to talk or spell. You obviously are a retarded teenager or some college aged kid. You keep saying "you" in stead of "you're", so YOU are definitely under age 25 for sure. If not, then you have the temper, literacy, and grammar of a 5 year old (or the typical ghettisian, take your pick).

Angry? Not one bit, this is hilarious and entertaining. Hater? Nah, I own Springfield weapons, so not hating because it's a Springfield. You are the one who is angry and projecting and refusing to listen to anyone else, and projecting your own insecurities by calling people haters and shills and accusing them of projecting. I hope this thread keeps going, this is Bear Pit level entertainment. 😂

So If I dont agree with Snipers Hide, I get accused of being disagreeable...hahaha
How Ironic.
And you demand i take all your opinions seriously after eating your own disagreeable feet?
Ya...ok...
Solus Shills
You do realize that you are the one who hijacked SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD about comparing the Solus to the Waypoint, right? The entire premise behind this thread is to accurately compare the Solus to the Waypoint, not just to push it with your feelings and lack of experience.

If you don't like the facts, then go start your own thread about how wonderful the Waypoint is from all your non-experience. 😂

I hope this thread keeps going, this is Bear Pit level entertainment. 😂

😭

At this point, he’s never going to get it. He obviously has major issues with reading comprehension and has been taught to read negative things everything just like a woman; he’s likely a biological male that’s two generations deep being raise by a female. Dang, there I go projecting again……. I’m done trying to help the child along on a man’s forum, this is why there’s an ignore button for use once the entertainment becomes too annoying.

His first post about the Waypoint was all he needed to post and was useful information; the rest just a steaming pile of 💩. Kind of entertaining though, if he keeps this nonsense up on other threads it will eventually become epic.

😭

At this point, he’s never going to get it. He obviously has major issues with reading comprehension and has been taught to read negative things everything just like a woman; he’s likely a biological male that’s two generations deep being raise by a female. Dang, there I go projecting again……. I’m done trying to help the child along on a man’s forum, this is why there’s an ignore button for use once the entertainment becomes too annoying.

His first post about the Waypoint was all he needed to post and was useful information; the rest just a steaming pile of 💩. Kind of entertaining though, if he keeps this nonsense up on other threads it will eventually become epic.
Look at this steaming pile of butthurt.

Talk about lashing out...lol

You do realize that you are the one who hijacked SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD about comparing the Solus to the Waypoint, right? The entire premise behind this thread is to accurately compare the Solus to the Waypoint, not just to push it with your feelings and lack of experience.

If you don't like the facts, then go start your own thread about how wonderful the Waypoint is from all your non-experience. 😂
I hijacked a thread about Wapoints and Solus, adding my own personal experiences with Waypoints?..
Wait....it's "hijacked" cuz you didn't like my opinion on Waypoints? And I'm obviously a better shot than your buddy.
Hahahha
Your name Joe Biden?
You are the epitome of hypocrisy.

• Haha
You have zero other experience with weapons, and virtually zero with the Waypoint...Therefore you can't possibly have any advice concerning bolt-actions when you're talking to folks who have been eating, sleeping, and breathing this shit for decades or lifetimes. What sage wisdom could you possibly bring to the table? Go ahead, I'll wait...

You can disagree with me all you want, but doesn't make your opinion right once facts have been introduced into the equation. This thread was started (by someone else, might I add) to compare the Waypoint and the Solus, and you hijacked it with your fanboy shit, and then proceeded to get angry and butthurt when people presented facts contradictory to your personal self-expressed inexperienced opinion. You could have avoided all this by simply starting your own thread. But it's a little too late for that now.

You need to take your meds or go back to your high school class, or learn to talk or spell. You obviously are a retarded teenager or some college aged kid. You keep saying "you" in stead of "you're", so YOU are definitely under age 25 for sure. If not, then you have the temper, literacy, and grammar of a 5 year old (or the typical ghettisian, take your pick).

Angry? Not one bit, this is hilarious and entertaining. Hater? Nah, I own Springfield weapons, so not hating because it's a Springfield. You are the one who is angry and projecting and refusing to listen to anyone else, and projecting your own insecurities by calling people haters and shills and accusing them of projecting. I hope this thread keeps going, this is Bear Pit level entertainment. 😂
I've been deep into firearms since 2012. My safe is full of epicness and has been since day one. Thousands of rounds down range.
Make assumptions. It's fun.

• Haha
Look at all the screen names.
Pat McGroin
FuhQ
KYaggie
Hahahhaa
Do you all FuhQ eachother with KY and Pat his groin?
Bunch of tools with real clever names. Major eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeM and FuhQ
I've been deep into firearms since 2012. My safe is full of epicness and has been since day one. Thousands of rounds down range.
Oooooh, since 2012...And a couple thousand rounds with a safe full of epicness since day 1... Man, you must be a pro by now. I guess I just can't compete with Chris Kyle over here... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oooooh, since 2012...And a couple thousand rounds with a safe full of epicness since day 1... Man, you must be a pro by now. I guess I just can't compete with Chris Kyle over here... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Couple thousand?
How's your reading comprehension?..lol

Couple thousand?
How's your reading comprehension?..lol
Apparently not as bad as your memory... But I also highly doubt you've even put 1,000 rounds downrange in anything. You probably don't even own a gun. Probably just some Chinese or Malaysian spambot talking shit. 😂

Apparently not as bad as your memory... But I also highly doubt you've even put 1,000 rounds downrange in anything. You probably don't even own a gun. Probably just some Chinese or Malaysian spambot talking shit. 😂
Just make assumptions..lol

Assumptions that are correct until proven otherwise. Therefore, as far as it stands...They are facts.

Don't like it? Prove us wrong.
You can think whatever you'd like.
I'm not showcasing, and you wouldn't either.
I like the assumptions though. It's funny. Haha.
I have a Red Ryder BB gun... it's bad ass, better than your Solus...haha

You can think whatever you'd like.
I'm not showcasing, and you wouldn't either.
I like the assumptions though. It's funny. Haha.
I have a Red Ryder BB gun... it's bad ass, better than your Solus...haha
So you're saying you have illegal things in your gun safe? Because if it's not illegal, then why do you have a problem showing it? If it's legal, the government already knows you own it...

Oh, would your dad be mad that you're showing off his guns on the internet and pretending they're your own?

So you're saying you have illegal things in your gun safe? Because if it's not illegal, then why do you have a problem showing it? If it's legal, the government already knows you own it...

Oh, would your dad be mad that you're showing off his guns on the internet and pretending they're your own?
Lol. Seriously? Your pathetic.
And thanks but my father died in 2016.
Exaclty. You wouldn't believe me if i did..

Haha. I never jumped off the thread subject until you started your butthurt insults.
Butthurt+insults =Hijacked thread...hahah
Actually you did, when you started being an obnoxious prick and insulting and accusing other members of "projecting and being haters" simply because they didn't agree with your opinion. But nice attempt at deflection.

Everyone can rag on Springfield all they want.
They put together a nice rifle at a great price and an excellent shooter.
Mine shot ragged holes with 120gr Federal Amercian Eagle. And I'm not an experienced shooter.
Keep the hate going...lol
I just got my Waypoint in 308. Carbon Barrel. Adjustable Stock.
Never shot a bolt action in my life, let alone for groupings.
First time out, these were my best groups.
Federal GMM 168gr.
You cant go wrong with the street price of little over 1900$.
Who needs to worry about putting a rifle together.?
All done ready to go.
WTF do you have 2 profiles with the same name? We get it you like the waypoints congrats, they don't need you to white knight for them. Springfield's CEO is a dude and I doubt he needs you to push his shit in. Tip your Fedora and go back to BARF.com...

c48.jpg

Last edited: