• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Springwater May 23 F-Class Results

W00DY

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
Another great day on the range. There was good weather with a light five mile an hour East wind. We did have one injury, Dave lost something on the internals of his Leopold scope. Ron D was nice enough to loan out his rifle so that Dave could complete his match. At first the scope problems sounded like a likely excuse.
grin.gif
We can now believe him. Nice shooting!

Open Class
Dave Dale--------191,19X
Allen Gay--------190,16X
Lee Crowley------182,16X
Chip Barnhart----180,11X
Ryan Dale--------179,11X
Mike Novello-----178,4X
Ron Didas--------172,6X
Dave Yamin-------167,5X
Bob Giglio-------164,4X
Josh Dale--------141,3X
Frank Pignatelli-130,2X

Tactical
Jeff Williamson--197,19X
Elliot Hammon----182,11
Ron Didas--------173,10X
Craig Denee------172,11X
Doug Magin-------160,8X

Re: Springwater May 23 F-Class Results

Where we these matches when I lived there?

Hey Woody, are you guys shooting there in July? and if so do you have a date lined up yet? I should be flying in for a friend's wedding so if it works out I just may bring the rifle with me.

Rero360,
Our next couple matches are: June 13, July 25, Aug 29.

Yes, Yes.... Springwater is unknown... We are on route 15 in NY south of the finger lakes (Hemlock, Canadice), and we are north of Wayland. Hope that helps

Woody,

Great turnout! I`ll try to make it over for a match.

Can you tell me (us) what calibers the Open class guys are using?

Scott

I am for sure coming to the next one! Scott, offer is still good for you riding shotgun!

Woody, looks like you had a great match. Is your reduced target similar to Odessa's?

Woody; 16 guys on the line is a great turn out. Congrats on your 197 19X, Which of your rifles did you use? Post a couple pictures of the Springwater facility and firing line, its a nice club folks, good bunch of people to shoot with. I've been down for a few HP Matches, they run things well.

After the match you can hit Vincenzo's for some pizza or subs over looking the Lake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W00DY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, Yes.... Springwater is unknown... We are on route 15 in NY south of the finger lakes (Hemlock, Canadice), and we are north of Wayland. Hope that helps </div></div>

It helps alot I was told of the Odessa match but I did not know of the springwater. I live on 15A well just off it down the street from RB Gun club. When is the next match?

Jon

I'm going to try and make it to the July match, my friends are getting married the weekend prior and I'll probably stay in NY for a week or so to catch up with family. My parent's live like 4 miles from the range.

Hey Scotty,
Come on down if you can. We'd love to have you. After all you are the western New York God Father of "F-Class"
grin.gif
. Every gun except one was either .223 or .308. Ron D was shooting a 260 Remington I believe. A few of the guys are shooting Fargnoli built rifles. Lots of Remington 700's, couple Savage bolts, and AR-15's. We get some wierd wind currents because of the hill and burms around the range. The folks shooting .223 noticed some windage problems pushing them around on the target.

USMCSNIPERONE,
Our target is touch smaller than the Odessa's. Identical in layout with two targets on a 11"x17" paper. They were shrunk down to scale correctly because our range is limited to 180yards.
X-ring --.9"
5-ring --1.8"
4-ring --3.6"
3-ring --5.4"
2-ring --7.2"
1-ring --anywhere on the paper

The facility has 16 lanes, each has a bench and a position to shoot prone. Maybe tomorrow we'll get some pickxs posted. It's been tons of fun so far. Several new faces at the last match. What a great group of guys.

Woody,

What a coincidence that you have similar "rolling" winds to deal with. Your range face north as well?

Do you allow wildcat calibers...?
wink.gif

Scott

Scotty,
Anything goes in the open class... 6mm wildcats welcome.