• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Springwater NY F-Class June 13th RESULTS

W00DY

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
It started off a little wet and foggy, but it did clear off by the start of the second group. In the end we had two, two way ties. They'll have to arm wrestle at the next match
grin.gif
. A special thanks to our friends from Odessa for making the long journey out to join us. Great shooting everyone!!

OPEN
Rob Thopson-----200,39X
Ron Didas-------191,18X
Dave Yamin------188,19X
Dave Dale-------184,13X
Mike Navelo-----184,13X
Scott Woodward--184,12X
Jay Didas-------183,14X
Lee Cowley------181,9X
Allen Gay-------178,10X
Bob Giglio------176,13X
Chip Barnhart---163,5X

Tactical
Jeff Williamson-198,31X
Eric Drewel-----195,18X
Tom Rogers------194,23X
Curt Drewel-----194,20X (correction)
Elliot Hamond---194,20X
Clint Cross-----194,18X
Jeff Wiedrick---194,17X
Chris K---------193,21X
Dan McCoy-------191,19X
Ron Didas-------191,17X
Kevin Mussack---183,16X
Jim Robeson-----180,10X
Doug Magin------Gun Problem

Re: Springwater NY F-Class June 13th RESULTS

Woody,

That was a great match with a good group...kudos to you Woody.

I actually enjoyed watching Rob throw the rest of us in Open class under the bus with his 6PPC.
wink.gif

I promise to do better next time...

Scott

Those are some high scores for Tactical. My personal best, a 194 so I'm really happy. Great seeing everyone and meeting some new people.

Thanks for running it woody.

Woody,
Great match! You and the Springwater gang put on a good shoot!
Congrats to Rob with that dang blue laser he shoots! I can't believe he only had 39 X's....
wink.gif

Also, Great shooting goes out to Eric for picking up someone elses rifle and posting a 195-18X!

Curt, I think we are done with the coaching when the pupils out shoot the coach....it does make you proud though! Hey Curt, Where did you steal those extra 3 X's???
confused.gif

Springwater F-Class pictures & report

Springwater NY F-Class; 24 shooters on the line, custom builds and bone stock Remingtons and Savage, a few AR's thrown in the mix too. The high score in the Tactical was won by a Rem700 LTR in a Choate Ultimate Sniper stock.

The Firing line;
SRG005.jpg

View from the line;
SRG013.jpg

Odessa's own F-Class Host Scott;
SRG007.jpg

One of the stock rifles, Savage in .223 w/custom cheek rest.
SRG010.jpg

Despite the misty start to the day winds were calm, leading to some high scores. I shot a 194 18V which I thought would put me at the top, nope……not happening. We had one young shooter place in the top 4, good family competition. I’ll look forward to the next match in Springwater, Woody runs a great match.

USMCSNIPERONE,
You are correct, after looking at Curt's targets, he shot 20x. We'll have to get a second person to double check scores next match. Thanks for keeping us honest!! That means you guys don't have to arm wrestle now
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W00DY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USMCSNIPERONE,
You are correct, after looking at Curt's targets, he shot 20x. We'll have to get a second person to double check scores next match. Thanks for keeping us honest!! That means you guys don't have to arm wrestle now
grin.gif
</div></div>

I still want to see an arm wrestling match. Or a one handed push-up match?
grin.gif