• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

St Joseph County Conservation and Sportsman Club NRL22 and Long Range 22 matches June 13th, SW Michigan

gpkon66

Private
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2013
North central Indiana
St Joseph County Conservation and Sportsman club in southern Michigan, http://www.conservationclub.us/Home.php, is holding a 100 yd NRL22 match with a side 22 long range match(out to 300 yd) on June 13th.

There will be 2 relays for both matches, one each in the morning and one each in the afternoon due to trying to keep social distancing, for a total of 4 relays. I am limiting these matches to 12 shooters per relay. Kids will count this time, so sign them up also.

On the 100 yd side of the range, we'll run an NRL22 match and on the 200/300 yd side we'll run a long range .22 match. Please go to NRL22.org for info on the organization and to check out the rules and equipment requirements. There is also a list of previous courses of fire you can check out on their download page. I will be posting a C.O.F. for June as this is an unofficial match.

On the long range side -
We have a KYL of 7 targets from 2 1/2" to 1/4" at 50 yd and various other targets ranging from 4" to 12" going out to 300 yds. The long range shoot will be shot prone or off the bench (for those not able to shoot prone) and will be a 50 round event like the NRL22. You will need sight settings for 50 yd, 150 yd to 200 yd and 250 yd to 300 yd.

The morning shooter's meeting is at 9:45, sight in starts at 10:00, and the match at 10:30. The afternoon shooter's meeting is at 12:45 AM. Sight in starts at 1:00. Match starts at 1:30. Our club does require hearing and eye protection for everyone on the range line, including spectators. The 100 yd match fee will be $15, and the long range match will be $5. Youth 16 and under will shoot for free and require a parent or guardian there for them to shoot.

https://practiscore.com/clubs/st_joe...ion_club_nrl22

The nrl 22 website has a new june cof , will we use this or the old one? Inquiring minds are wondering.
And I really need to practice some..