• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stag Arms

Re: Stag Arms

The shop sells the heck outa the Stags . I think the fit and finish is A+ , better than Bush , colt and DPMS , not to mention Oly's . Tomorrow we ring out one of the new piston upper on a M-16 lower
grin.gif

Should be funnnnn.

Yep,

I have two of them, top quality.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep,

I have two of them, top quality.

John </div></div>

I believe I've seen one of John's in action and it's a beauty. Buy with confidence. They seem like a solid value.

thanks I knew that you guys could help me out being left handed makes it hard to find rifles

It's gtg.
Get an Ambi-catch, and a BCM gunfighter CH. I'm looking to try the new Badger Ambi Charging Handle with right sided latch to see how it works. Tried the ACLM charging handle and didn't like it because it didn't have a long enough latch. With the large windage knob on my sights, I couldn't get to it very well. It works fine on my A2.
Trying to make AR's southpaw friendly takes some doing, practice, and a change in standard operations.