• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starlight Cases closeout ($80!!!)

medic103

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2005
Parkland, FL
www.facebook.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">I AM NOT SELLING CASES!!!! I AM JUST FORWARDING AN EMAIL THAT I HAVE FROM THE VP OF STARLIGHT!!! PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ORDERS OR INQUIRE ABOUT SHIPPING!!!!</span>

I got an email from Brack at Starlight cases. He's hooked me up in the past pretty good, so he sent me a notice saying he's blowing out some cases. One would be a misc, ammo/optics case. The only rifle size case that he has are these, but it's a screaming deal if anyone needs a nice case..I'm only posting this here for you guys to get a deal, I don't have any connections to the company.

Here are the details.

1) SC-091220 (9" deep x 12" wide x 20" long internally) Handgun/Optics Case, OD Green only. These cases were made up for an Army contract years ago that was amended. They have high density molded polyethylene foam GLUED in the lid and bottom. Dealer price on these are $99 and I will take $40 plus shipping each...

2) SC-061338 (6" deep x 13" wide x 38" long internally) M4/Tactical Rifle/Carbine Case. OD Green only. These cases have the old style latches, not the new patented Latch-Lock System. Cases are new and comes with NEW foam inside. Willing to sell these for $80 each, Dealer price $160... Lifetime Warranty applies to BOTH models.

If you want one, email me, davidATmedic103DOTCOM and I'll forward you the info and you can order one. The email has pics in it.

Re: Starlight Cases closeout ($80!!!)

THANKS!!!!

I just sent a email on one of the big ones.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got this email too, some sort of SPAM email. </div></div>

I've had several people, including myself order cases. I've not heard anything back saying it's spam, can you ellaborate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: medic103</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got this email too, some sort of SPAM email. </div></div>

I've had several people, including myself order cases. I've not heard anything back saying it's spam, can you ellaborate?

</div></div>

I hope it is on the up and up, I did not subscribe nor have I had anything ever to do with Starlight cases, how do you suppose they got our emails? Good luck, please post your results.

If the email was from brack Wilson he is the vp at starlight. He is a he'll of a guy to deal with. I have purchased 6-7 "blemish" cases from him and the price was phenomenal. There was nothing that I saw that would make them blemished either. I didn't really care since they would be plenty blemished riding around in the back of a pickup anyhow. Don't hesitate to deal with Brack. He is good to go. You will definitely get the goods and a smoking deal. He is a great contact if you ever need a case. Ask him for a blemished one you will pay half price.

I odered from Brack and have cases in route. No spam here.

I ordered 2 and asked if it was legit and was told it was. Don't know about quantities left but that's a hot deal!

Thanks for the heads up Medic!

is this still going on? I tried to send you that email but it kept saying it failed. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pygmycoho1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this still going on? I tried to send you that email but it kept saying it failed. Thanks </div></div>

You're sending it to [email protected]?

I've gotten 100 emails from this, so I know it's working