• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Start of Our "Season"

Very, Very, Nice Mike!! Looking forward to meeting an aoudad myself one day!!! :)

All the pics look great, I really like the "Old Bruiser!!"

Thanks guys. Hitting it hard still and we have a few more very nice rams that hit the ground over the past couple days.
Will post soon,

Thinking about putting together a special group hunt next fall for the Hide members at a discounted rate.
Would any of you guys be interested?

I am 100% interested. I am PCSing to Bliss in December so I will be local and I have dreamed of aoudad hunting for years

Awesome trophies. Around how much does one of your hunts cost?

I have hunts priced across the board for everyone's budget including guided, 2x1, and self guided hunts. Hunts start at $1495 and go up to $3,295.00
Like I tell everyone that books though just because the hunt is more $$$ doesn't mean you will shoot a bigger ram. All of the ranches have the same quality
of rams, they just vary in terrain, accessibility, numbers, lodging, etc.

I also do some Spring specials and Mngt Ram hunts from time to time if quota allows.

I am working with one of the ranches right now to put a group hunt together for a 5 day hunt with hopefully some fishing and access to arrowhead hunt.
Once I confirm I will post the info here, thanks guys.