• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Stay away from buying from Tbassel12

pangelos

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
Gillette Wyoming
Tbassel12 ripped me off on some reloading blocks I bought from him. I found him on Facebook and messaged back and forth and he swore to me that he was shipping them and if I didn’t get them he would refund my money. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him a month to deliver on his promise now he won’t respond to me at all. He’s not the type of person I want on snipers hide.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/terrapin-x-won’t-regret-it.7172281/#post-10896029

This might be some insight

I bought some reloading stuff from him right at the time he got banned. Someone who would also bought stuff from him who's local to him in the past made sure that my stuff got shipped.

Reactions: mcc308
I bought some 6cm dies from him, shortly after he got banned. But i still received my dies a few weeks later.

I bought a bipod from him and then he got banned. Another member sent my email address to his fiancé & she shipped me the bipod. No idea what went on but I appreciate her making sure I received what I paid for.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
I bought a bipod from him and then he got banned. Another member sent my email address to his fiancé & she shipped me the bipod. No idea what went on but I appreciate her making sure I received what I paid for.
Already sent him who to contact. Hopefully he will get it asap. She should be dropping some off this week at the post office (my brass should be one of them) so hopefully he will have it next week

Reactions: NHPiper
Aaron gave me some contact info and I reached out to her. She said she would ship it so I will wait and see. It doesn’t excuse Tbassel12 though. I gave him multiple opportunities to make it right.

Aaron gave me some contact info and I reached out to her. She said she would ship it so I will wait and see. It doesn’t excuse Tbassel12 though. I gave him multiple opportunities to make it right.
Communication sure is tough nowadays. Technology has made it difficult *sarcasm*

• Haha
Reactions: pangelos
I bought some bullets from him around the end of April. Everything went fairly smooth. Received shipping info after 3 days, then the bullets showed up shortly after that.

I wonder how many other sites he is screwing people on

I dont think hes screwin people to be honest. I just think hes slow as shit shipping these things out. I bought some 6cm dies from him and it took about a month but i finally received them. And seems to be the story with alot of other people who bought stuff from him too.

Reactions: wvfarrier
For everybody still bitching, follow the link in post #5. Apparently he experienced a significant death in the family. Yeah, waiting for your stuff sucks. Losing a family member and dealing with the nightmare of logistics crap afterwards sucks more. Sounds like he’s legit and just doing the best he can given a shitty situation. I’m sure you’d want some understanding if you were in his shoes…

I agree, it does suck to lose a family member, but a little communication goes a long ways. A simple, hey guys, I’m sorry I’m unable to ship these things due to a death in the family. I will get them out when I am able or will refund you if you do not want to wait, would suffice instead of leaving people in the dark.

I agree, it does suck to lose a family member, but a little communication goes a long ways. A simple, hey guys, I’m sorry I’m unable to ship these things due to a death in the family. I will get them out when I am able or will refund you if you do not want to wait, would suffice instead of leaving people in the dark.

I don’t disagree at all. But all these people saying he’s “screwing people over” need to chill, especially if they’ve not been directly affected.

I agree 100%. A death in the family is terrible. But there’s no excuse for lack of communication, even just a single post to clear the air.

We have...most likely...all lost dear family members. Its a hit for sure, but not an excuse to go silent.

Hopefully, everyone will get the bit of kit they bought and the seller may read this and consider his error.

By the by, if you look at the seller's posts....they are almost all For Sale PX posts going back to '21. If he is running these sales as some sort of business...which it would appear from a superficial look....then I believe his responsibility to have communicated his issue to buyers, with receipt of their goods still pending, is even higher than a rando members just selling off an occasional item or two, IMO.

Last edited:
I had one of the more expensive items he listed. I received it. If he was going to rip people off it probably would have been me first.

I think he just listed too many things at once and can't keep up with the shipping.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
I had one of the more expensive items he listed. I received it. If he was going to rip people off it probably would have been me first.

I think he just listed too many things at once and can't keep up with the shipping.
This is what it seems like to me, too. I bought a mixed lot of bullets from him, received 5 bags of bullets, and didn't inspect them very well. After seeing this post, I double checked today. He got 4/5 of them right. My mistake for not checking as soon as I got them, but it seems like he's got some shit going on. Simple mistake when dealing with as many items as he had listed.

I think he’s just disorganized. I doubt anything sinister. And maybe personal stuff on his plate. I bought something from him and he sent me the wrong handle for Venmo. Would not accept error so I had to get refund from Venmo myself. We then agreed on a price for some trays that he never mailed to me and sold to some one else. I did buy a small item from him. And did receive it I recall he would go days without communication. So the conversation was very disjointed.

Surprisingly enough he hasn’t come on here to defend himself everyone else has to do it. I can go days without communication. It’s the weeks of hearing nothing after he swore to me they shipped and now I’m having to deal with his wife to see if they will get shipped out. This is more than a lack of communication or being busy or whatever other excuse there is…I’m glad others had good transactions with him even I did on something I bought 10 months ago but not this time. You guys want to buy from him that are defending him go for it take the gamble I definitely won’t.

Reactions: Baron23
Surprisingly enough he hasn’t come on here to defend himself everyone else has to do it. I can go days without communication. It’s the weeks of hearing nothing after he swore to me they shipped and now I’m having to deal with his wife to see if they will get shipped out. This is more than a lack of communication or being busy or whatever other excuse there is…I’m glad others had good transactions with him even I did on something I bought 10 months ago but not this time. You guys want to buy from him that are defending him go for it take the gamble I definitely won’t.
Not defending. Just stating my opinion. Regardless of motive I typically would also not want to buy anything from a person if they lack communication or are unreliable and flaky.

I think he’s banned so he is unable to respond to anyone about anything.

He's from the same town I'm in, there was a death in his family along with a lot of other stuff that takes priority over SH. However I do agree comms go al ong ways. I haven't walked in his shoes so I don't know how I'd personally deal with it but I know it's a lot. Hopefully everyone gets taken care of.