• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Steiner 1x4 or 1x5 info?

smgrendel

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
WY
My google skills came up short this time. Looking for some feed back on the Steiner tactical 1x4-24mm or the military 1x5-24mm. It will be used for 3 gun for a little bit and then hopefully find a home on top of a scar.
Thanks!

I've shot one for two years now. VERY daylight bright, true 1x power, BDC reticle, bombproof, Steiner glass, and knobs. PERFECT for 3 gun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you! outside of the obvious what is the difference in the two optics?

Just the obvious. 1-5 just has the upgraded range, otherwise, exactly the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I am running the 1-5
I like it a lot
Illumination goes from daylight bright to NV compatible settings for ultra low light use.
Tracks perfect, positive turret.
Been banging around on my 6.8 for hunting and I have intentionally beat on it and it has held zero.
Glass is suprsingly bright

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk