• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Steiner C35, S35, and H35 thermals

@ephul with the SH discount I believe they are the cheapest 640 handheld and 640 thermal scope on the market. One customer said the picture in the S35 looked almost identical to the picture in a HALO-LR.

@TheHebrewHammer Saw a few videos from the monocular. Unreal what could be picked up so far away.

Been wrestling with getting a good monocular and cheaper scope. Or just getting something like a Super Yoter 35 and calling it a day. These Steiners make it tough to make a decision

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
S35 is a thermal scope, H35 is the handheld thermal, C35 is the thermal clip on. You can use any thermal device as a handheld, but the C35 is the best multi use with the QD mount.

S35 is a thermal scope, H35 is the handheld thermal, C35 is the thermal clip on. You can use any thermal device as a handheld, but the C35 is the best multi use with the QD mount.
Yeah I get what they are I just don't know where to put my money , I can get the scope a little cheaper than the handheld , I will primarily use it as a scanner I just don't know if it's smarter to get the scope because I can use it 2 ways or if it's too heavy , or other drawbacks using it that way that I would be happier with the handheld . Thanks.

I just got a handheld from Hebrew. Most people will tell you to stick your money in a handheld first, and spend the rest on a scope. I fought it as long as I could...

But a handheld is SO nice. No swiveling on a tripod all night... and the image on the handheld is insanely clear.

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
I have a NIB S35 and H35 laying around that are eligible for the rebate.
Your welcome to pm me a price , I have a substantial discount available to me already but can't hurt, I do understand about the handheld being where to start I'm mostlybintersted in thoughts on using the s35 as a handheld to get me started as I can get a great deal onnot and actually a little cheaper than the discount on the handheld . Basically not sure if the scope will work well in that role.

The scope doesn't have a QD mount, so taking it off and on and using it as a scanner is unrealistic. Scanning with it depends on the rifle it will go on as well as your physical ability to scan with the complete setup. I personally use a H35 and S35 paired.

The scope doesn't have a QD mount, so taking it off and on and using it as a scanner is unrealistic. Scanning with it depends on the rifle it will go on as well as your physical ability to scan with the complete setup. I personally use a H35 and S35 paired.
Not interested in qd , I wouldn't use as as scanner and a scope at the same time . Not interested in scanning with it when mounted to the gun , it would either be used I 1 role or the other and if I get enough use I would eventually but the other but I don't know if that will happen or not .