• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Steiner S35 640 Thermal Scope

Is it the H35 or is there really something else called S35 I can't find...

Here are some pictures. I am going to get a independent party on here to do a review.

Attachments

• Resized952021111195154320.jpg
    Resized952021111195154320.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Resized952021111195154438.jpg
    Resized952021111195154438.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 135
First reaction, same or better picture quality as the XG50 with all the settings but a smaller footprint and a lower price.

Its all metal and solid af. I love this thing, also steiner hasn't given me a definite caliber rating but I'd put money on 338 LM.

Reactions: HOOFER
Probably seeing an expansion of the deal between the chinese company that makes the Burris ones and Steiner.

I have to say that the newest gen of Chinesium thermals have been so highly performing....that it’s sort of underwhelming when the restaurant serves up another one?

It would be like your 50th meal in a row at a whorehouse with high end asian pussy and caviar as the only meal.

At some point you want a fucking sandwich and to read a book for the evening.

What does the darkest of nights have to do with anything, it is thermal.

What does the darkest of nights have to do with anything, it is thermal.
I think that is their point. When I’m using an I2 clip on you can sure as fuck tell the moon has betrayed you.

Same with blowing snow. Thermals work surprisingly well in the snow.

Back to real discussion - it looks like this thing MSRPs for $6500 or so. Not sure what street is.

Why the extra bills for another serving of the chinese cuisine? Serious question.

For the price point or just a little more or less, there are scopes available that aren't made in China.
2 year warranty.
Come down a couple of grand and they might sell, but I guess your paying extra for the Steiner sticker ?

For the price point or just a little more or less, there are scopes available that aren't made in China.
2 year warranty.
Come down a couple of grand and they might sell, but I guess your paying extra for the Steiner sticker ?
What compares and is made in USA?

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer