• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stephen Breyer retiring from Supreme Court

Worse: Harris gets SC nomination, Hillary picked as VP....
I think that would be the Left's wet dream but I do not think they would try it.

KH would have the distinction of being the first SC nominee that failed the BAR Exam. She can't even give a 5 minute press conference without coming unraveled. I think she wouldn't last very long in an actual confirmation hearing atmosphere.

They would likely want to name a VP that is electable in 24'.
As much as they may hate to admit it, Hillary would not be electable even if the Left turned out heavy to vote.

I think a large portion of moderate left voters and card holding Democrats are getting enough reality politics from the current administration that they would not be as fanatic in their support of the left as they may otherwise might have been.

...then again many are starting to question whether any remaining processes of self governance actually have merit and are free enough of corruption to function as intended anyway.

Our electorate is collectively so ignorant, shallow and easily led that something as simple but tactical as a well timed FaceBook live vid or other social media stampede could totally tilt the table 1 day before an election. Ultimately they are the issue and not the elected officials because they will continue to give the same type ilk the reigns to our state and federal governments.

The country is systematically being poisoned. 2 million illegals across the boarder, race and cultural hate being propagated by the government, appointed officials using federal dollars to shape our schools, purposefully wrecking the dollar and economy, wrecking and/or weaponizing everything from healthcare to our own DOJ, . . . . . . like Captain America....I could go on all day.....

We have a LOT of work to do to un-fuck this country for sure.

Sorry, rant over....

./

./

Yes Can you believe what a Racist, Discriminating Individual Biden is.
Brandon will not nominate the Most Qualified Candidate he will discriminate against all other races and sexes for Only a Black Female!!!
WOW cannot believe I lived long enough to see this and I am not very old.

Reactions: OldSalty2
The election was stolen.. statistics and evidence is pretty clear. Good change Trump wins if he runs in 24' since the massive red wave will not be able to be stolen.
Why not? It was stolen last time.

Reactions: BCP
Wisconsin is supposed to decertify their 2020 POTUS electoral votes this weekend. Besides midterms, that have anything to do with a nominee being named ASAP to get someone seated also.
as a resident here, and having been on a media blackout, if i find out this is true, i will be a little less jaded. still really pissed off, but a little less jaded.

i think it is a little too little a lot too late. but at least it is something. shit here was stolen, no question about it.

as a resident here, and having been on a media blackout, if i find out this is true, i will be a little less jaded. still really pissed off, but a little less jaded.

i think it is a little too little a lot too late. but at least it is something. shit here was stolen, no question about it.
yes, the fraud was real, much bigger than expected.

• Haha
Reactions: Limedust
I think a lot MOAR will come out in the next few days, but the yellow stream media will suppress it. Which is why the Ukraine border is more importanter than our own boarder...to them.
Smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: OldSalty2

And the "There is no real, hard evidence" denialists choke slowly to death on a real, hard cock.

Babylon Bee has obtained Biden's list of SCOTUS nominees.
Nice to get a cheap giggle when everything else we are exposed to during the day is so depressing.

It used to be called racial quotes until that term fell out of favor
Then it was called affirmative action....until that too fell out of favor
Now its called social equity...its all the same thing

all of it is race based selection and hence racist by definition...well, for those who understand English

Welcome to the new world where up is down and down is up.

Choosing someone based on merit is racist because it excludes the "under privileged"

Choosing someone based to represent a group based on skin color and gender (what if they decide to change OMG SUCH NOBILITY!) "stunning and brave"*

Burning down a police station is Justice and Peaceful.

Protesting at the capital is insurrection.

We will now observe 120 seconds of hate against Donald Trump. He is double plus ungood.

Brandon pledges next Supreme Court Justice will be a black female.

I thought choosing someone based on their skin color was racist. I'm so narrow minded.

Well he’s a racist, soooo…

I think that would be the Left's wet dream but I do not think they would try it.

KH would have the distinction of being the first SC nominee that failed the BAR Exam. She can't even give a 5 minute press conference without coming unraveled. I think she wouldn't last very long in an actual confirmation hearing atmosphere.

As much as they may hate to admit it, Hillary would not be electable even if the Left turned out heavy to vote.

I think a large portion of moderate left voters and card holding Democrats are getting enough reality politics from the current administration that they would not be as fanatic in their support of the left as they may otherwise might have been.

...then again many are starting to question whether any remaining processes of self governance actually have merit and are free enough of corruption to function as intended anyway.

Our electorate is collectively so ignorant, shallow and easily led that something as simple but tactical as a well timed FaceBook live vid or other social media stampede could totally tilt the table 1 day before an election. Ultimately they are the issue and not the elected officials because they will continue to give the same type ilk the reigns to our state and federal governments.

The country is systematically being poisoned. 2 million illegals across the boarder, race and cultural hate being propagated by the government, appointed officials using federal dollars to shape our schools, purposefully wrecking the dollar and economy, wrecking and/or weaponizing everything from healthcare to our own DOJ, . . . . . . like Captain America....I could go on all day.....

Sorry, rant over....

./

./
We aren't voting our way out of this mess. We may slow down the destructive pathway a bit, but we simply can't vote our way out at this point. Unfortunately, we all know the only way this gets turned around, we just don't know how long and how bad it will be before we get there.

The “fact” that he chose now to retire now is proof that the court has become nothing but an arm of the Democratic Party……
RBG held her position even after they had her on life support and now some shill decides to take early retirement to spend more time with the grandkids, golf and open up a spot for a 'black woman', Biden's words not mine, shows once again how rotten the SCOTUS is.

Last edited:
What is amazing is you never find a liberal justice who drifts right, only conservative justices who drift left..

And the fact that there are 'pre-requisites' of being Black and a Woman is insulting to anyone with an IQ > 2 but hey Potato Joe gotta full potato

I got $50 whoever the nominee was went to Harvard or Yale Law regardless
it is hard to walk away from a honeypot.

amazing that hispanic, asian, etc groups haven't come out swinging over this
blatantly racist
was shocked to see ABC news poll on this to be honest. Glad some semblance of common sense still exits

big question is this; how can reps and moderates stop this?

Sorry, rant over....

./

./
What is step 1 to start righting the ship? To me it seems education but that's more of a long game approach and doesn't solve the incompetent (or corrupt) electorate we have today

I am wondering if this goes through like Shitty Joe wants, could this be construed as a legal president for future discrimination suits? I mean if a company says they are only looking for a man for a position. If ratified by Congress, the people that make laws, it would have to have some sort of legally standing for the future.

Just thinking out loud

Reactions: Pbgt
amazing that hispanic, asian, etc groups haven't come out swinging over this
blatantly racist
was shocked to see ABC news poll on this to be honest. Glad some semblance of common sense still exits

big question is this; how can reps and moderates stop this?
They've always stood by and watched from the sidelines. They only get involved when they loot and burn their places of business.

Well I guess potato head has forgotten MLK junior's admonishment to be judged on the content of your character and not the color of your skin.
He's just pandering to the leftist base. As an aside, there may actually be some very qualified black, female jurists out there but if they are at all constitutionalists, they won't stand a chance.
Hey how about Judge Jeanine?

According to what I heard on the news earlier nominating a black female for the SC wasnt exactly potatoe Joe's idea.
As I understand it the credit should go to Jim "Uncle Rhemus" Clyburn, who at a champagne rally early in 2020 pulled Biden aside and "strongly suggested" he make the promise to appoint a black female to the Supreme Court should he become president.😏 He already had someone in mind at the time.
And appearantly limp wristed Lindsey agrees, as does Tim Scott...
20220131_154936.jpg
20220131_154955.jpg
20220131_155028.jpg
20220131_155056.jpg
20220131_155146.jpg

According to what I heard on the news earlier nominating a black female for the SC wasnt exactly potatoe Joe's idea.
As I understand it the credit should go to Jim "Uncle Rhemus" Clyburn, who at a champagne rally early in 2020 pulled Biden aside and "strongly suggested" he make the promise to appoint a black female to the Supreme Court should he become president.😏 He already had someone in mind at the time.
And appearantly limp wristed Lindsey agrees, as does Tim Scott...
View attachment 7798134View attachment 7798135View attachment 7798136View attachment 7798137View attachment 7798138
well both suck so there is that