• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stepping Up To the Plate UPDATE for 9-14 NEW PICS

Re: Stepping Up To the Plate

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So whats the cost on a complete rifle conversion like pictured above?

Can different Manners stocks be substituted? </div></div>

I haven't thought much yet about pricing the package pictured. It seems we kept making stuff to try out, as I had a specific user group in mind. I'll put a price together within the next day or so and I'll also do a center fire counterpart to the same package.

Any of the Manners stocks will work for the build above, but we do a lot of work to the stock for the Forend rail and NV Mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackOps Tech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O.K. Guys, I know this took a while, but I finally had time to get the pics up of the Rimfire Conversion. The specs are:

Remington 40XB Action--BlackOps Technologies Controlled Round Feed Repeater Conversion.
18" Krieger Barrel, Threaded 1/2-28
BlackOps Recoil Lug
BlackOps Firing Pin
BlackOps Fire Control System
BlackOps Ejector
BlackOps Bolt Knob
BlackOps EHD DBM System
BlackOps 22LR Magazine (this is the 3D print, not the production version)
BlackOps Trigger
BlackOps SPECTER NV Mount
BlackOps/Manners MCS-T
BlackOps Forend Rail
AFAR Kit
Trademark BlackOps Fit and Finish
BlackOps Catalyzed Epoxy Stock Finish
MilSpec Cerakote

10ngh9h.jpg

alklf6.jpg

301k8ip.jpg

20uzj0j.jpg

358nwy8.jpg

2vdl5ea.jpg

i5bpqb.jpg

I'm finally flipping the switch on offering this service and we'll do full builds as well. The production magazines will be available within the next five weeks. Give Michelle a call and she'll get you going.

M. Gordon, your's is the next one in the mill.... </div></div>
Impressive, very impressive indeed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Impressive, very impressive indeed! </div></div>

Thanks Scott, very much appreciated. Give me a call sometime.

So the mag is one part... that is cool.

So how well does she shoot
laugh.gif
I am sure she shoots great, but with her looking like a prom queen I sure hope she shoots like one. And a rifle coming from you guys I am sure it does shoot great.

Any chance to get a pic with a suppressor at the end
wink.gif

Mike
Looks very nice. I see the loading ramp & a metal piece under the bolt face. I am guessing this hold the round as it's plucked from the mag. Is the loading ramp metal?

I know you were going with the Tac first.

On the sporter conversion soon to come. Will this have this large aics mag or will it have just the small .22 cal portion that is bolted into the Tac Mag as you have shown here.

Blown away on yer project! i keep going back and seeing more stuff than isaw the viewing before. Nice work my friend. Keep us updated on the sporter conversion as the work comes in for the Tac.
v/r

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woogie_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the mag is one part... that is cool.

So how well does she shoot
laugh.gif
I am sure she shoots great, but with her looking like a prom queen I sure hope she shoots like one. And a rifle coming from you guys I am sure it does shoot great.

Any chance to get a pic with a suppressor at the end
wink.gif
</div></div>

Yep, the mag is one piece....essentially a Rimfire version of an AICS.

It shoots great. I've shot it mostly at 100, and will post up targets soon along with pics of it wearing the suppressor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the sporter conversion soon to come. Will this have this large aics mag or will it have just the small .22 cal portion that is bolted into the Tac Mag as you have shown here.

Blown away on yer project! i keep going back and seeing more stuff than isaw the viewing before. Nice work my friend. Keep us updated on the sporter conversion as the work comes in for the Tac.
v/r
</div></div>

Thanks Smag. The SPORTER version is completely different and won't share any of the magazine components you see here. More details to come later, as I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the basic conversion is all the machine work and includes the floorplate and magazine?

AND THEN...if you want anything above listed is extra. </div></div>

The basic conversion is just the machining involved when you're maintaining the factory barrel and one BlackOps Magazine. The BlackOps DBM and additional Magazines are extra.

The sky is the limit based on what you're looking for and the prices go up from there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evilcoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take my money already! Who do we contact? I'm not even on the list, so what's next? </div></div>

EC, Give Michelle a call at 406-892-1850 and she'll get you squared away. PM me if you have any questions....

Mike,

Do you have an order of people who have been put on "the list"?

Or is this on a first come first serve basis?

I understand tons of people went on the list, and not everyone on the list will actually end up doing some type conversion or purchasing a complete rifle.

Lots of us have been waiting for this to happen for quite a while and I'm glad to see you made it fruition. I love my Anschutz's, but they just do not come close to feel of my centerfire rifles. Now I am ready to have one of 40XB's converted and built as close to possible as my centerfire rifle.

I want to take one of these
IMG_0722.jpg

and transform it to this

IMG_0072.jpg

If I want you to do a barreled action conversion on a 40 XB and supply three mags total, what does that cost me and what do I get?

What is the approximate costs to have you build a conmplete rifle to my specs, mimicing my centerfire?

PM me if you need to with this info, I understand.

40 XB action
Benchmark 26" barrel heavy contour fluted
threaded with thread protector
McMillan A3-5 stock
20 MOA rail
Timney 510 trigger system with safety
3 mags
Cerakoted - 2 colors

When are you ready to recieve rifles for conversion and what is the anticiated turn around time, as it stands right now?

Thanks Mike for all the effort you put into this project and I truly hope it is very profitable for you, long term.

AR

Thanks Smag. The SPORTER version is completely different and won't share any of the magazine components you see here. More details to come later, as I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.[/quote]

Mike,
Just let me know when yer ready for sporter conv and I will ship it to you or call Michelle. Oh Yes, I remember seeing that Skunkworks .22 action which i think is what yer 605 is now?. Is the sporter conv going to have that type bottom metal, Mag & Mag shroud?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks Smag. The SPORTER version is completely different and won't share any of the magazine components you see here. More details to come later, as I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.</div></div>

Mike,
Just let me know when yer ready for sporter conv and I will ship it to you or call Michelle. Oh Yes, I remember seeing that Skunkworks .22 action which i think is what yer 605 is now?. Is the sporter conv going to have that type bottom metal, Mag & Mag shroud?
[/quote]

The overall platform is different, but the action will still be the Model 605. I discontinued the miniature version.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aquatic_Robotic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,

Do you have an order of people who have been put on "the list"?

Or is this on a first come first serve basis?

I understand tons of people went on the list, and not everyone on the list will actually end up doing some type conversion or purchasing a complete rifle.

Lots of us have been waiting for this to happen for quite a while and I'm glad to see you made it fruition. I love my Anschutz's, but they just do not come close to feel of my centerfire rifles. Now I am ready to have one of 40XB's converted and built as close to possible as my centerfire rifle.

If I want you to do a barreled action conversion on a 40 XB and supply three mags total, what does that cost me and what do I get?

What is the approximate costs to have you build a conmplete rifle to my specs, mimicing my centerfire?

PM me if you need to with this info, I understand.

40 XB action
Benchmark 26" barrel heavy contour fluted
threaded with thread protector
McMillan A3-5 stock
20 MOA rail
Timney 510 trigger system with safety
3 mags
Cerakoted - 2 colors

When are you ready to recieve rifles for conversion and what is the anticiated turn around time, as it stands right now?

Thanks Mike for all the effort you put into this project and I truly hope it is very profitable for you, long term.

AR </div></div>

AR,
No problem doing this build for you. Let's plan to talk this week and we can get a Build Sheet together for you.

Re: Stepping Up To the Plate UPDATE for 9-14 NEW PICS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beretta989</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Talk about Eye candy very nice job. </div></div>

Thanks Beretta....we take it pretty seriously....

Congrats Mike. Looks like it was worth the wait and effort.

Just for clarification... my 40xb sits in an AICS. The pricing to convert it as it sits is $475 and includes a mag that will run in the chassis?

What is your current lead time? This is right in my shooting "season" so I can't afford to be without the gun for an extended period of time.

~ Rico

hey Rico

sending mine off Tomor

I will keep you/others updated on everything.

DT

I "was" waiting for the sporter version. But the more I keep looking at the tactical setup, the more I keep thinking maybe I should convert one of the spare 40x's .....

I would very much appreciate the update DT. Hope you've been well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Mike. Looks like it was worth the wait and effort.

Just for clarification... my 40xb sits in an AICS. The pricing to convert it as it sits is $475 and includes a mag that will run in the chassis?

What is your current lead time? This is right in my shooting "season" so I can't afford to be without the gun for an extended period of time.

~ Rico </div></div>

Rico,
My recommendation would be to wait, as the magazines are in production, but I wouldn't want you to miss your season. The magazines are out (roughly) another five weeks. I've been testing and shooting with the 3D Prints that we do in- house.

I've decided to offer the rifle pictured here as a complete package called the RAVAGE. The BlackOps Forend Rail and SPECTER NV Mount will be offered as options. Photos and pricing will be on our website soon and we'll build on your Remington 40X or the BlackOps Model 605 action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackOps Tech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone requested a video of the system, so here it is; feeding, extracting and ejecting 10 rounds of Federal.

View My Video

I'm still using the 3D Print Prototype Magazine. The production mags are almost there. </div></div>

Impressive! Looks like she runs slick as a whistle, Mike.

Good stuff Mike. I'll holler later and we will git 'er done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Impressive! Looks like she runs slick as a whistle, Mike. </div></div>

Thanks ORD. The beauty of it is the CRF....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good stuff Mike. I'll holler later and we will git 'er done. </div></div>

Thanks Rico. I ordered another 20 barrels today and we'll be ready when you are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks nice and smooth Mike.

Any luck on the search for some donor actions? </div></div>

Thanks AS. A little....M Gordon is pitching in to help locate them as well.

Mike, what is your lead time on the work sans mag? After all... I have a single feed now!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, what is your lead time on the work sans mag? After all... I have a single feed now! </div></div>

It's pretty quick Rico, but we're batching them on the manual until I get the CNC fixtured.

Well I managed to make my way through the whole thread, looks like its been a long time coming from a project perspective. I'm really impressed with what you guys came up with for the DBM!

Can you please put me on the 605 interest list? Are you still considering doing an initial group buy on the 605's? As far as pricing I'm guessing we should ignore th pricing you had originally posted on the first page on the 323 right?

Thanks
Trevor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mhael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I managed to make my way through the whole thread, looks like its been a long time coming from a project perspective. I'm really impressed with what you guys came up with for the DBM!

Can you please put me on the 605 interest list? Are you still considering doing an initial group buy on the 605's? As far as pricing I'm guessing we should ignore th pricing you had originally posted on the first page on the 323 right?

Thanks
Trevor </div></div>

Thanks Mhael, and you're on the list.

Although we prototyped a few Model 323s, they were discontinued before making it to production.

Not sure about the group buy, as there's a long list to make it through, but I'll give it some thought.

Thanks mike! Obviously we would be fans of a group buy but I understand if it isn't feasible. Either way I'm really looking forward to seeing the 605!

Trevor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crshep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES, PLEASE give the group buy some serious thought. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mhael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks mike! Obviously we would be fans of a group buy but I understand if it isn't feasible. Either way I'm really looking forward to seeing the 605!

Trevor </div></div>

Based on the level of patience and support from all of you guys while this project unfolded, I'd say everyone has earned a group buy. More details to follow and I'll get a blast out to everyone on the list.

Thanks Guys and Thanks to SH.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackOps Tech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Based on the level of patience and support from all of you guys while this project unfolded, I'd say everyone has earned a group buy. More details to follow and I'll get a blast out to everyone on the list.

Thanks Guys and Thanks to SH. </div></div>

As always, Mike...you are as incredible as your work! Thanks for all that you do!

I'll be watching for the PM blast!
smile.gif

Great news!!!

I am saving some cash for a Group Buy... and dreaming of one 40X rimfire clone on a AICS stock.

I hope it will come true through BlackOps!

LRCampos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sikocycles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get me on the list
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RCS1278</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want on the list too </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crshep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to be on the list. </div></div>

Thanks Guys....you're all on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As always, Mike...you are as incredible as your work! Thanks for all that you do!

I'll be watching for the PM blast!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thanks ORD and I'll be in touch soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRCampos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Great news!!!

I am saving some cash for a Group Buy... and dreaming of one 40X rimfire clone on a AICS stock.

I hope it will come true through BlackOps!

LRCampos. </div></div>

LRC, we can start on the 40X conversion anytime you're ready and I'll be in touch on the Model 605 in a few weeks.

OK Guys, we were slowed down a little on the production of the magazines with a few issues related to the ultrasonic welding of the halves. The problem has been resolved and we'll have production magazines in a few weeks. We'll have capacity for better than 10,000 magazines per month.

Conversions are in the works for what we've received so far and we're doing a number of RAVAGE Package builds.

Mike - pulled this off the website -

"The “Sporter” conversion kit will include our own unique floor metal with five shot magazine and the necessary replacement components."

could you expound on this a little? is this an assy that replaces the trap door on your existing bdl trigger guard/trapdoor assy, that is if one is using a bdl stock? a picture is worth a thousand words.

thanks - van

What manufacturer barrels are being used on builds? Krieger?

I'd like to see an a minimum some indepth videos about the system, or preferentially have someone with some experience do a review of the conversion. Same for the 605 action. Depending on pricing, I might take my 40X out of its AICS and return it to stock form and go all new with a 605 action.

Someone like Hoser or Lowlight, and I'm sure a lot of others, would be great to have go over the rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FromMyColdDeadHa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to see an a minimum some indepth videos about the system, or preferentially have someone with some experience do a review of the conversion. Same for the 605 action. Depending on pricing, I might take my 40X out of its AICS and return it to stock form and go all new with a 605 action.

Someone like Hoser or Lowlight, and I'm sure a lot of others, would be great to have go over the rifle. </div></div>

I'd second that and throw LonewolfUSMC's name in for consideration as a reviewer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_dive</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FromMyColdDeadHa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to see an a minimum some indepth videos about the system, or preferentially have someone with some experience do a review of the conversion. Same for the 605 action. Depending on pricing, I might take my 40X out of its AICS and return it to stock form and go all new with a 605 action.

Someone like Hoser or Lowlight, and I'm sure a lot of others, would be great to have go over the rifle. </div></div>

I'd second that and throw LonewolfUSMC's name in for consideration as a reviewer. </div></div>

I don't think George Gardner would mind me mentioning that he shot the rifle (pictured above) today, and after spending a few minutes behind it, he's shipping his personal 40X Rimfire barreled action to us for conversion.

Beyond that, I don't think I'll be shipping my rifle off to anyone for additional review, as I spend a lot of time shooting it myself.