• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stepping Up To the Plate UPDATE for 9-14 NEW PICS

Re: Stepping Up To the Plate UPDATE for 9-14 Pics Up

Mike, what is the weight difference between the HB and LW models. Also, they available in 17hmr? Can the stock be done in different weights...Thanks....DAN

damn you mike now i'm thinking i may have to order two rifles, ugh
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Tucker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, what is the weight difference between the HB and LW models. Also, they available in 17hmr? Can the stock be done in different weights...Thanks....DAN </div></div>

Dan,
The muzzle diameter of the LW is .625" at the finished length and the HB is .750". The rifle is available in 22LR and WMR and 17M2 and HMR. The stock pictured is the Model 323 specific stock and I'll option it in 90% CF if you want it lighter....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn you mike now i'm thinking i may have to order two rifles, ugh
wink.gif
</div></div>

Sorry Joe, I think I can fix you up with as many as you need....
grin.gif

Mike a friend of mine has myself and himself on the list for the 605. We can't wait until there ready, how far away now for the 605 ? I am really pumped for this action !!

If it were going to be too long I could settle for that wonderful 323!!!!

a full size M4O/M24 in 22LR is exactly what I'm looking for! The same barrel length and contour with a 20 MOA rail would be everything I need in a training rifle. When will it be available and how much do I need to send?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a full size M4O/M24 in 22LR is exactly what I'm looking for! The same barrel length and contour with a 20 MOA rail would be everything I need in a training rifle. When will it be available and how much do I need to send? </div></div>

PM sent....

That's a beautiful piece of work.

I know I'm probably known for favoring simple, basic, and inexpensive .22LR trainers.

Were I, however, in the market for a top notch, exquisite implement; this beauty would be at the top of my list.

Greg

Mike I sent you a PM
for the price this would be a better deal than me trying to piece togather a Sako Quad so I think Ill just put my name on the list too. Id like to see a completed rifles grouping though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCCHET9296</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike I sent you a PM
for the price this would be a better deal than me trying to piece togather a Sako Quad so I think Ill just put my name on the list too. Id like to see a completed rifles grouping though. </div></div>

Thanks Chet and you're on the list....

Thanks Mike for the reply and all I can say is WOW. You have put togather the 1969 Chevy Camaro ZL-1 of .22 rifles and I cant wait to have one in my grubby little hands.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCCHET9296</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Mike for the reply and all I can say is WOW. You have put togather the 1969 Chevy Camaro ZL-1 of .22 rifles and I cant wait to have one in my grubby little hands. </div></div>

Thanks again John and I'll get an update out as quickly as possible....

Dammit I'll never be able to get one of these out of the States, what a gyp. Looks great.

As a.22 I doubt it presents special export restrictions, if UGSW is set up for export.

I was under the impression that firearms were a real bitch to export from the US. Also expensive to do.

Can you place me on the blast list please? Definitely interested in the 605, but the 323 is intriguing as well! Looking great so far!

That 323 is a beaut Mike, fine lookin .22. Could you please add me to the distribution for the 605? I'd be interested to keep up with these 2 projects. Thanks.

Re: Stepping Up To the Plate UPDATE for 9-14 Pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a full size M4O/M24 in 22LR is exactly what I'm looking for! The same barrel length and contour with a 20 MOA rail would be everything I need in a training rifle. When will it be available and how much do I need to send? </div></div>
I remain very interested in the 605 as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338Sendero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,

I'm interested in 605 as well, can you add me to the list?

Ken </div></div>

Ken,
I've added you to the list and I'll have an update for everyone as soon as possible. Thanks....

Would like to be on the list for a 605 please. I can't believe I missed this thread. Seems like a prime candidate for a T5 to me.

Are 323's available on group buy now, what is the lead time

Please include me on list for the 605
Outstanding looking sticks!

Re: Stepping Up To the Plate

You looking for a new gun? It might be on my list again if my 40x doesnt turn out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone actually recieved one of these 22's? or are they still in research and development?

Eddie </div></div>

Eddie,
The 323 is a finished product and ready for production. I won't push promotion/production until after we have our shop move completely behind us and get caught up on our CF Bolt Gun Backlog. I've also hired additional personnel that will be solely responsible for rimfire production.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ITGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You looking for a new gun? It might be on my list again if my 40x doesnt turn out.</div></div>

Always looking.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone actually recieved one of these 22's? or are they still in research and development?

Eddie </div></div>

Eddie,
The 323 is a finished product and ready for production. I won't push promotion/production until after we have our shop move completely behind us and get caught up on our CF Bolt Gun Backlog. I've also hired additional personnel that will be solely responsible for rimfire production. </div></div>

Thank you sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ISBe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you would, please add me to the 605 list.

Thanks. </div></div>

You're on it....Thanks ISBe.

Sent a PM about your 323.

Definitely interested in any group buys that get going.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sent a PM about your 323.

Definitely interested in any group buys that get going. </div></div>

Got it Sup....I'll put you on the list so you'll get the updates....Thanks....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Feel-da-fury</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering, is there any plan for a switch barrel?

Thanks </div></div>

Yes for the Model 605, but I'm on the fence with the Model 323....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Feel-da-fury</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering, is there any plan for a switch barrel?

Thanks </div></div>

Yes for the Model 605, but I'm on the fence with the Model 323.... </div></div>Okay, the 605 was already on my short list, but a switch barrel, it's on the real short list now!!!

Put me on the 605 list ... a true full size trainer is just what the doc ordered. I like my 77/22 I built but a full 700 style action ... sign me up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ISBe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you would, please add me to the 605 list.

Thanks. </div></div>

You're on it....Thanks ISBe. </div></div>

Same here, please!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MEAT4272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates or pics of the 605? </div></div>
No pics yet, and I'm working on an update. Standby for traffic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tminc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">email sent,info please with order info thx </div></div>
Got it. Give me a call at the shop. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sapper524</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put me on the 605 list ... a true full size trainer is just what the doc ordered. I like my 77/22 I built but a full 700 style action ... sign me up! </div></div>

You're on the list. Thanks.