• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple DIED

Re: Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple DIED

Holy crap! Knew he had heath problems but didn't expect that. Seemed like a good guy.

This really cuts me to the core. I know not everyone liked Steve but he wasn't rotten. I mean you can't pick guys like Jobs anymore. I wonder what will stem from this? The seed has already been planted, Apple will go on. Guys like Steve Jobs aren't a dime a dozen, or bushel for that matter. He was never known as a guy who bit off more than he could chew.

At least he always had a polished appearance.

RIP

That sucks, With the new release of catastrophic pile, Iphone 4s, and Jobs dieing, apple is in for a world of hurt.

I hope his ghost haunts each and every one of these protesting "99%" losers.

Today I feel Sad.... my thoughts go out to his family and everyone at Apple.

RIP Steve.... The world will miss you.

People are taking it pretty rough inside (I work in the main building). Lots of sad faces and quiet tears.

It's odd working for a company where so many people actually like the boss.

Steve Jobs was an amazing individual and revolutionary businessman. Most of his dissenters were those that he made actually pay for their music...

Jobs is a mold, others will not cut it. Too bad many after him that work as he did will not have the opportunity.

guy was a genius thats for sure, didnt agree with some of his business practices, and thought apple would have been far better off with someone more like bill gates running the business side and jobs cooking the ideas.

that said, the world is definitly worse off without him. RIP.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
-steve jobs

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates - two very similiar people, except Steve was cleaner - although both still stole the source code from Xerox for their windows platforms, Bill used a lot of legal tricks in his early days....

Apple worked their BUTT off to get back in bus iness - they were nearly bankrupt until he came back.

Will never forget that apple 2G that my college girlfriend had, used do play zork and ispy on it..

RIP STeve.

I love the that 99%'s occupying wallstreet are crying for Steve Jobbs..... when he was one of the 1%'s that they are rallying against!

* I do not support that movement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This really cuts me to the core. I know not everyone liked Steve but he wasn't rotten. I mean you can't pick guys like Jobs anymore. I wonder what will stem from this? The seed has already been planted, Apple will go on. Guys like Steve Jobs aren't a dime a dozen, or bushel for that matter. He was never known as a guy who bit off more than he could chew.

RIP</div></div>

I agree, while I may despise the way he ran things and his products, he was a genius and there is no denying that. Also one of if not the most successful businessmen of our time. If i was a Apple fan i would be weary of which direction this company is going in, unless he left a good amount of idea's to cater to his buyers i just feel it will lose some revenue. The new phone release already isn't looking so hot.

Anyway sad to hear a man with such genius and economical prowess to pass especially at the age of 56.

Got an Apple Plus when I was about 8 ;-)

I am Apple to the Core, Dual Core that is! We run Apple Point Of Sale in the Store, and I'll never run anything different.

I hope apple does ok though this, its Sad for everybody.

I'm pretty sure God runs Macintosh up stairs, so Steve will be in good company.

RIP Steve.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Giles.S.Silverman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the that 99%'s occupying wallstreet are crying for Steve Jobbs..... when he was one of the 1%'s that they are rallying against!

* I do not support that movement. </div></div>

I don't really think it's appropriate to turn a condolences thread into some sort of personal soapbox.

Ironically, I finished a Case Study of Apple the night he died in my Capstone course. Steve will be missed; kind of makes you wonder which dirrection Apple will take now.

Sad to hear him going. I was a Mac guy in the past when it was more of a community. Now it is just a status symble. I will not be going back to thier products. When I have to install Itunes to get my work test Iphone to activate it sealed the deal on my dislike of that company.

I hope they get off of their high horse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This really cuts me to the core. I know not everyone liked Steve but he wasn't rotten. I mean you can't pick guys like Jobs anymore. I wonder what will stem from this? The seed has already been planted, Apple will go on. Guys like Steve Jobs aren't a dime a dozen, or bushel for that matter. He was never known as a guy who bit off more than he could chew.

RIP </div></div>

This is exactly what I had to say.

I'm not sure if y'all have seen this but it gets me frustrated that this organization even exists.

WBC - A bunch of low life scum

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This is exactly what I had to say.

I'm not sure if y'all have seen this but it gets me frustrated that this organization even exists.

WBC - A bunch of low life scum </div></div>

fucking idiots. its people like this who give religion in america a bad name. no one at the church i go to would do this ignorant crap.