• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Steve Reichert is coming to Tx!

TxPride

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2008
TEXAS!
Well folks, it's confirmed 10/11-14/2013. As seen on the History channel, one of the finest snipers known is coming to Texas!! If you want in on this Kickass training from one BAMF Marine, hit his page @ www.stevereichert.com & get in on this action. Class will be limited to 10 students & the location is rated 'NP' (no pansies). Do it!!! Man up!
smiley_smartass.gif

http://stevereichert.com/wp-content/uploads/SRT-Precision-Rifle-Employment-Course.pdf

We are Proud to be holding this class out at Our ranch near Brady,Tx and cant wait! not sure how many slots are still available but, get to His site and check it out.
I refer any further questions to His site or Him on FB.

It works. It's just goofie. Will air and say sending Der ever when it actually had. I had the same issue.
He is out of country Atm also.

I couldn't get it to send a message at all. I hope I figure it out. I'm all in for this one, this will be my first class

Ron,
It will sit there and say send with nothing saying sent. I'm near positive that it went through. I had the same issue and he emailed me back. He is out of country right now. So it may be just a bit for reply.

Just had comms with Steve, he is now aware that people are wanting to get in contact with him and that the message system is wonky. He's just getting back CONUS so give him a few to get sorted and he'll square everyone away.

Also shooting across two draws/valleys. So the wind is a major factor. It's a real test of shooter and data.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Time is drawing near. If you want to get in on it. Sign up!!

Sent from my Herpa Derp HD