• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

STFU and Eat Your Fruit Cup, Grandpa

Well said, at war a Kong’s biggest worries are the numbers of men to sacrifice and how it’s done so it’s worth it. Now who’s gonna take care of you kids or grand kids for all those who have little ones. Who will look after them when you die for 2A? How many more of you would die for 2A ? Count me in by the way but I want to know the people with me.

Family, if any is left.

@h3dgehawk , depending on what day of the week, my kids and grandkids might be priority 1 targets...... :- ) just sayin, they are on their on if they take the other side... their loyalty to the ex-wife, and all that...........
I did teach them better, they are either for us or against us.
In the blood diamond trade, 11 is old enough to field an ak, so, ours should be too, for our way of life...

Now, that blood diamond shit got really uncivil.... make little nikkiecruz look tame....

Last edited:
@pmclaine, post 36, u said they're calling for lowering voting age to 16 ? I hadn't seen that .

But, hypocracy in spades, last two weeks 18 wasn't old enough to buy a gun, now 16 to vote, hmmm.
And most state laws now restrict what a 16 year old driver can do, because the law makers , with evidence, decided 16 year olds failed to display good enough judgment in a car to be given free rein... gfd!!!!!

None of this directed at your post......
It's a new source of democrat voters, akin to illegal aliens

Reactions: Rthur
Let's not forget that it is not just our guns but also our belief in self-reliance, our stance towards religion, our definition of marriage, our binary gender, our ancestry, etc. that is at odds with the progressive agenda.

The difference between us and them is that we would not care what they do by themselves if they left us alone in our ways. It does not work the same the other way around - as we see on a daily basis. They cannot reach their dystopic dreams without getting rid of "conservative" values first by marginalizing or criminalizing anybody who subscribes to these values.

In other words, even if you surrender your guns, they still will not let you live in peace the way you prefer.
The only peace they'll give you is from the hereafter.
History repeats itself if given the opportunity.

R

Well said, at war a Kong’s biggest worries are the numbers of men to sacrifice and how it’s done so it’s worth it. Now who’s gonna take care of you kids or grand kids for all those who have little ones. Who will look after them when you die for 2A? How many more of you would die for 2A ? Count me in by the way but I want to know the people with me.
Good point, but a lot of us have already pledged to protect and defend Our Constitution with our lives if necessary. It really doesn’t matter who is with me or against me, or even if I have any chance. I swore an oath and I intend to keep it, because I believe, and it’s that simple.

Repealing all or any part of “The Bill of Rights” is, to me, quite a bit different than even just “amending the Constitution”. There have been some disasterous amendments, and we’re still here. Trying to take away our rights isn’t simply disasterous, it is a declaration of war by government against our people. I’d have no choice, and as I’ve said, I have a lot to loose, but so did our Founding Fathers.

Let us remember that our founding fathers were clear as optical glass crystal, the Bill of Rights did not grant us our rights, it only acknowledged preexisting rights. Thus our rights remain regardless of what crass hands control the reins of power.

A civil war you say? Vs the fed gov. How many of you will die to see 2A alive. ?
If everyone throughout history thought that, the United States never would have even been born. Everyone dies eventually, a miserable existence is often times worse than death.

How many of you? What's wrong, Spartan? No appetite?

Just watched that again a few nights ago. I did a specialization in Ancient Greek history during my studies of philosophy. Herodotus told of other stories like that one in 'The History' a more than worthwhile read. Ill see if I can dig them up.

Veer, we may fight and piss at one another here, but in this battle we stand together.

I really hate to say this but I sincerely doubt many people have the guts to do shit if there is an assault weapons ban. If it is a national ban, it will be just like California. No one will get there door kicked in. It will be piecemeal. Pulled over for speeding? got an AR in the truck? Go to jail. They will nickel and dime it to death. California has completely shit all over the constitution and no group has done anything about it. No armed movement, no retaliation. Just obedience.

No one at this point in time have the balls to go face to face over this. The so called militia movement won't do shit, but will just shit their pants when they really have to start doing something instead of begging on go fund me and crying about what they think the constitution means. Anybody that goes head to head over this thing will just be labeled as a psycho and the reason we have a ban in the first place.

What would happen if there was a real civil war? I mean to the point of fracture in our NG units and Regular Armed Forces? We would be invaded by "Peacekeeping Forces" from other countries. That would be it, no more USA. Our only hope is a Constitutional Convention. Everyone says we could have a runaway convention" Maybe, but what the fuck do we have now? If we had a runaway convention then we would have to carve a Republic out of the USA. A breakaway state. That would entail pieces of the Armed Forces following suit. After reviewing The Fate of Empires, our days our numbered anyhow. Time to try something new. If the Peacekeepers are coming , we might as well have a goal or at least a plan.

I promise you this, if a civil war kicks off I will kill everyone who does not run or want to belong in my country before I let them divide my country. My Country. Under the Constitution as written. Inside the borders as they sit today. You guys better steele yourselves, your families, and your affairs, for the coming war. Buy the paper versions of the founding documents in bulk, all electronic records will likely be lost.

My Country will not be divided. My people will not live as Serfs.

Civil war will happen before total disarmament in US. It'll be the biggest constitutional crisis with real consequences ever seen in US. It'll also permanently divide the country ever after, and it'll never be anywhere close to the "America" anyone remembers from any era.

I'll turn in my weapons when the governments of the world, including my own, turn 'em in with me. GLOBAL disarmament. Yeah, I'm ALL for that. If trading in my weapons means NO MORE violence, no more armies, then yeah, it's a deal too good to turn down, but somehow I think the legislation will only end up targeting me and those like me. As it is they think they already control us --it's not like they are looking for compromises, they are looking for a way to FORCE us to bend to their will.

And you can't ban violence, as long as injustice and socioeconomic gaps increase, so will dissent that will lead to violence. No firearms = explosives, duh. Materials are available at every store in the union. The insurgency here would fucking EPIC too --our military isn't particularly suited to dealing with them historically, and this would be in our own country.

All for a "Star Trek" future without conflict but don't think we are ready for that nor is that their intention for disarmament.

Last edited:
I really hate to say this but I sincerely doubt many people have the guts to do shit if there is an assault weapons ban. If it is a national ban, it will be just like California. No one will get there door kicked in. It will be piecemeal. Pulled over for speeding? got an AR in the truck? Go to jail. They will nickel and dime it to death. California has completely shit all over the constitution and no group has done anything about it. No armed movement, no retaliation. Just obedience.

No one at this point in time have the balls to go face to face over this. The so called militia movement won't do shit, but will just shit their pants when they really have to start doing something instead of begging on go fund me and crying about what they think the constitution means. Anybody that goes head to head over this thing will just be labeled as a psycho and the reason we have a ban in the first place.

What would happen if there was a real civil war? I mean to the point of fracture in our NG units and Regular Armed Forces? We would be invaded by "Peacekeeping Forces" from other countries. That would be it, no more USA. Our only hope is a Constitutional Convention. Everyone says we could have a runaway convention" Maybe, but what the fuck do we have now? If we had a runaway convention then we would have to carve a Republic out of the USA. A breakaway state. That would entail pieces of the Armed Forces following suit. After reviewing The Fate of Empires, our days our numbered anyhow. Time to try something new. If the Peacekeepers are coming , we might as well have a goal or at least a plan.
You really believe all that shit?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

You’re exactly right if they boil the frog slowly. If they tried to confiscate tomorrow there would be trouble. I have no doubt Missouri wouldn’t go along. Once State governments refuse and local law enforcement refuses what then? I get your skepticism of internet boasts, but I think you’re looking in the wrong direction. This is a game of chicken, and the side that wishes to deprive us of our God given rights is the one who is going to need the steel cajones and the courage of their convictions just as much as those who defend The Constitution and won’t be disarmed.

Essentially you’re talking about THE MOST law abiding citizens being made felons overnight with the stroke of a pen. Really, it’s the left that’s talking smack and flexing internet muscles. How many cops are you friends with who will kick in your door and pry it from your cold dead hands? The Army would in a second if ordered to, but your buddies? I think it is they who are fantasizing, and we who are being realistic.

No one wants to be John Brown. There are very few fanatics on our side. We just witnessed the shitshow the left can put on. I’m betting on us seven days a week and twice on Sunday. How many shit talking leftists would murder a family to disarm them? I’m guessing very few, and we outnumber them thousands to one.

I actually hope they get enough votes to go full retard and mandate confiscation. If we're going down that road let's just do it.

Reactions: deersniper
From Herodotus..The Histories.

Xerxes had sent heralds to Sparta to advise them of his intention to invade and offer surrender terms. The Spartans threw the heralds in a pit to die. This brought a curse upon them as heralds traveled under something akin to a white flag which should have gotten them safe passage.
----------------------------------

2] Now there was a long period after the incident I have mentioned above during which the Spartans were unable to obtain good omens from sacrifice. The Lacedaemonians were grieved and dismayed by this and frequently called assemblies, making a proclamation inviting some Lacedaemonian to give his life for Sparta. Then two Spartans of noble birth and great wealth, Sperthias son of Aneristus and Bulis son of Nicolaus, undertook of their own free will to make atonement to Xerxes for Darius' heralds who had been killed at Sparta

[3] Thereupon the Spartans sent these men to Media for execution.

Worthy of admiration was these men's deed of daring, and so also were their sayings. On their way to Susa, they came to Hydarnes, a Persian, who was general of the coast of Asia. He entertained and feasted them as his guests, and as they sat at his board, he asked:

2] “Lacedaemonians, why do you shun the king's friendship? You can judge from what you see of me and my condition how well the king can honor men of worth. So might it be with you if you would but put yourselves in the king's hands, being as you are of proven worth in his eyes, and every one of you might by his commission be a ruler of Hellas.”

[3] To this the Spartans answered: “Your advice to us, Hydarnes, is not completely sound; one half of it rests on knowledge, but the other on ignorance. You know well how to be a slave, but you, who have never tasted freedom, do not know whether it is sweet or not. Were you to taste of it, not with spears you would counsel us to fight for it, no, but with axes.”

This was their answer to Hydarnes. From there they came to Susa, into the king's presence, and when the guards commanded and would have compelled them to fall down and bow to the king, they said they would never do that. This they would refuse even if they were thrust down headlong, for it was not their custom, said they, to bow to mortal men, nor was that the purpose of their coming. Having averted that, they next said,

2] “The Lacedaemonians have sent us, O king of the Medes, in requital for the slaying of your heralds at Sparta, to make atonement for their death,” and more to that effect. To this Xerxes, with great magnanimity, replied that he would not imitate the Lacedaemonians. “You,” said he, “made havoc of all human law by slaying heralds, but I will not do that for which I censure you, nor by putting you in turn to death will I set the Lacedaemonians free from this guilt.”

This conduct on the part of the Spartans succeeded for a time in allaying the anger of Talthybius, in spite of the fact that Sperthias and Bulis returned to Sparta. Long after that, however, it rose up again in the war between the Peloponnesians and Athenians, as the Lacedaemonians say. That seems to me to be an indication of something divine.

Reactions: h3dgehawk
A fanatic who deluded himself into thinking he could start a rebellion and end slavery. As has been pointed out, anyone not complying with federal edicts will be branded a lunatic and hung like Brown. That Yankee troops were singing about him in battle hymns during The Civil War is cosmically ironic.

You’re exactly right if they boil the frog slowly. If they tried to confiscate tomorrow there would be trouble. I have no doubt Missouri wouldn’t go along. Once State governments refuse and local law enforcement refuses what then? I get your skepticism of internet boasts, but I think you’re looking in the wrong direction. This is a game of chicken, and the side that wishes to deprive us of our God given rights is the one who is going to need the steel cajones and the courage of their convictions just as much as those who defend The Constitution and won’t be disarmed.

Essentially you’re talking about THE MOST law abiding citizens being made felons overnight with the stroke of a pen. Really, it’s the left that’s talking smack and flexing internet muscles. How many cops are you friends with who will kick in your door and pry it from your cold dead hands? The Army would in a second if ordered to, but your buddies? I think it is they who are fantasizing, and we who are being realistic.

No one wants to be John Brown. There are very few fanatics on our side. We just witnessed the shitshow the left can put on. I’m betting on us seven days a week and twice on Sunday. How many shit talking leftists would murder a family to disarm them? I’m guessing very few, and we outnumber them thousands to one.

I can tell you that none of the LE in my county will enforce the law here. I have talked to the Sheriff, the State Police, 2 municipalities, the Tribal police and two of the Feds here. None of them are willing to kick a door for this idiotic unconstitutional law. In large cities in my State, I totally see ANTIFA fags surveilling and targeting people. Leftist have blown up police stations, targeting a loudmouthed pro-gun pundit would be nothing. Maybe thats where the war will start. Oh, and you can bet the ANTIFA fags will use assault Weapons.

The boil them slow method is at play. The State has a ballot measure here that allows you to grandfather your weapons/magazines or get them out of state. Sure people will do that, then 10 years from now when the school districts finish indoctrinating the next generation of voters they can ban guns completely.

The election after any successful round of confiscation will be referred to as “The Last Election”.

Quietly. Far away from technology. By the hunted.

Our country CAN be a monster, and only the massive quantities of privately held arms prevent that monster from living under our bed.

Last edited:
At least he's admitting repealing the 2nd is needed for banning guns.
Lots of lefties don't think that's the case.

Yes, lets hope the next evolution of this is groups of them getting sick of no real action and taking it upon themselves to confiscate weapons from people.

Reactions: Yasherka
Yes, lets hope the next evolution of this is groups of them getting sick of no real action and taking it upon themselves to confiscate weapons from people.

Absolutely. If it's groups of ANTIFA it will be entertaining. If its a rifle company of infantry, there isn't shit anyone can do about it irregardless of any wet dream, John Rambo ,backyard commando operation fantasy that is so in vogue now.

Absolutely. If it's groups of ANTIFA it will be entertaining. If its a rifle company of infantry, there isn't shit anyone can do about it irregardless of any wet dream, John Rambo ,backyard commando operation fantasy that is so in vogue now.

Ah, well, maybe they'll drown in our blood.

with all due respect......the war in the middle east proves that is bullshit.

if poorly trained sand apes with Khyber pass rifles can put a hurt on americas best.....theres no reason well armed americans couldnt do the same.

ANY sort of insurgent is hard for ANY formal military to fight........it doesnt matter how well trained or well armed they are.

i wonder how many colonialists had that same train of thought when the British arrived?

I wonder if journalists know they are viewed as propagandists that will be targeted and extinguished with prejudice in the first minutes minutes after the start of hostilities, target number one.

I remeber as a child that my grandpa would talk about a coming civil war The cause he said, would be race relations. And that might stil be a part of it. However, I think class, misinformation, and and yellow jounalism on all sides will be the ignition source this time.

Reactions: Yasherka
with all due respect......the war in the middle east proves that is bullshit.

if poorly trained sand apes with Khyber pass rifles can put a hurt on americas best.....theres no reason well armed americans couldnt do the same.

ANY sort of insurgent is hard for ANY formal military to fight........it doesnt matter how well trained or well armed they are.

i wonder how many colonialists had that same train of thought when the British arrived?

Yes sand apes do hurt Americas best. But, do you want to be on the receiving end of Americas Best? As a colonist, your train of thought may be different when you have 10 French Infantry Regiments, 2 French Cavunits and 2 French Artillery units backing you.

there are ,any more latent rifle companies outside the Army than there are in the Army, plus there will be 90% less once American starts shooting America,

Yes sand apes do hurt Americas best. But, do you want to be on the receiving end of Americas Best? As a colonist, your train of thought may be different when you have 10 French Infantry Regiments, 2 French Cavunits and 2 French Artillery units backing you.
i dont WANT to be on the receiving end of anyone.......if im honest.

however, what choice do i have?

i either choose to fight the enemy in front of me with the guns i have.......or let them take them.....and try to fight them later with rocks when they are rounding us into box cars.

.......pretty easy decision..........

Lol, thermobaric bombs ain't gonna win hearts and minds. Nor will the 105s and 155s.

i dont WANT to be on the receiving end of anyone.......if im honest.

however, what choice do i have?

i either choose to fight the enemy in front of me with the guns i have.......or let them take them.....and try to fight them later with rocks when they are rounding us into box cars.

.......pretty easy decision..........

I think we are on the same page. I agree with you that there is no choice. Going head to head with any conventional unit is a loser. It has to be completely unconventional. We have choices. When they come, don't be there. If you are there when they come for the guns, don't have any. Cooperate, be "helpful" turn in an old POS SKS and a bandolier. Play the game.

Reactions: W54/XM-388