• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stick Ons by Impact Data Books

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Stick-Ons - http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Stick_Ons_p/t-so.htm

Stick-Ons are a great addition for any shooters rifle. Stick-Ons allow you to quickly and easily add and remove your scope come ups to your rifle. The Stick On kit comes with one piece of Velcro that can be attached anywhere to your rifle stock, two plastic back boards with Velcro and 10 adhesive data come up stickers. 5 blank grid stickers and 5 pre-labeled distance sticks. These stick on boards allow for quick and easy data recognition and the ability to change your Stick-ons with useful information of your choice.

T-SO-2.jpg

T-SO-3.jpg

Re: Stick Ons by Impact Data Books

That would have been funny I never thought of that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised you didn't name them "Pasties"</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would have been funny I never thought of that</div></div>

Think of the advertising possibilities!!

we need to start a new thread in the photography section that has these Impact Data book stick-ons attached to hot girlfriends breasts!

For the win!

Great idea
    How much are they?
    If the material is plastic are the erasable?

Stick-Ons are a great addition for any shooters rifle. Stick-Ons allow you to quickly and easily add and remove your scope come ups to your rifle. The Stick On kit comes with one piece of Velcro that can be attached anywhere to your rifle stock, two plastic back boards with Velcro and 10 adhesive data come up stickers. 5 blank grid stickers and 5 pre-labeled distance sticks. These stick on boards allow for quick and easy data recognition and the ability to change your Stick-ons with useful information of your choice.

$7.95

BTT

Thanks for the large interest in the stick ons. They are truely a great little piece of kit that makes swapping out the data on yoru rifle's fast and effective.

Thanks bro we are selling a ton of them and people are really liking the flexability and ability to quickly change out there data without needing tape and other supplies.

I just amde another 40 sets of them today. Plenty in stock.
    smile.gif

Got to meet Nomad this weekend and want to say he is an upstanding guy that stands behind his book.

PS- Bastard had to fly out the the West coast and take the prize rifle from us.
    smile.gif

GOOD SHOOTING

Sendero with your kit you want 10 blank ones?

We just did another run of this hot selling item so come get them.

love mine, I wasn't a fan of my dope hanging off the scope and swinging around. They are quick convenient and out of the way, I keep dope for a few different weight bullets in the stock pack and just swap out as needed. So simple yet so convenient!

Tony, got a chance to use these at a match today, and worked out great. Now I won't be peeling leftover tape off the side of the stock or top of the scope tube for different loads/conditions.

I still need to get you those databook pages (I'm so behind...) - sorry. If I'd had my shit together, I could have given them to you at the TBRC... :-/

-Paul

Glad you like them Paul we have had nothing but good feedback and people have been really happy with the ease, flexability and versatility of the Stick Ons.

Another batch is done and ready to be ordered!!

Probably not I will check with RNR to see if they have sticky paper!!

But cost wise it isnt very cheap.

The method we have and use now allows you to get the most bang for you buck!!

Dag your order and all orders from yesterday went to Post office this morning!!

As with all orders they usually ship the next day. Unless i am away shooting
    smile.gif

Podna, that's what I call service!!! lol
    Thanks T

Thats the way we like to get it done here at IDB!!
    smile.gif

LOL Great stuff Dave. Thanks for the great email with the other pics LOL
    smile.gif

We just built another batch of stick ons.

Another batch is ready for anyone that needs them.
    smile.gif

The products and guys at Impact Data Books are GOOD TO GO! These Stick Ons are KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) at its best. If you put your weapon through a lot of hard use, you can rest easy knowing that the only point of failure in referencing your dope is forgetting to look at the sticky before you start making adjustments. Unlike plastic retractable devices. I recommend anything from Impact Data Books 100%.

David Gray

Thanks David for your continued support and feedback!

Weekend bump

Another batch is ready to be ordered!!

smile.gif

Ok my fingers are bleeding I just built another 100 sets of stick ons today!!

Come get them!!

The mad rush has still continued. Looks like I will e making more of these while I wait for the turkey to finish cooking tomorrow!

Get to work! No turkey for you!
    wink.gif

I'm going to order one tomorrow
    smile.gif
    And a Data-Book.

I'm new to this and I remember you saying you were going to come up with a tutorial of sorts for a Data Book.

Is it alright if I PM you for some help in choosing a Data-Book?

Thanks,
    Coby

I am all ears drop me a line!!

We are hear to pass on our extensive knowledge of data book use and shooting to anyone that wants and needs help!

Got the Stick Ons on all my guns and love them! The go great with my Impact Data Book!

I'd be interested in some sort of waterproof solution also; we got drenched at our last match, and the by the 800 yard line, I could barely read my dope. RnR, laminated, or something else a bit more water resistant...?

Copy I think I have a soultion already!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulyosh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be interested in some sort of waterproof solution also; we got drenched at our last match, and the by the 800 yard line, I could barely read my dope. RnR, laminated, or something else a bit more water resistant...?
    </div></div>

Packing tape and alcohol pens.
    wink.gif

Going to make them and use lamination and it will be a map pen/acohol pen only version.

We have a bunch left in this run get them before I run out again.

Another batch made and in stock for your sticking pleasure!!

Lets see some pics of your stick ons in use!