• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Still Captain America but just -- Woke

So wait, this character isn't really even Captain America? Just adopted the general appearance and title to protect runaway kids or something?

Not sure if that's stolen valor or identity theft...

Either way, he's not actually Captain America, so this doesn't count as "the first gay Cap" AFAIC unless he actually gets tapped as Rogers' successor.

throw him in the brig for impersonating an officer

So wait, this character isn't really even Captain America? Just adopted the general appearance and title to protect runaway kids or something?

Not sure if that's stolen valor or identity theft...

Either way, he's not actually Captain America, so this doesn't count as "the first gay Cap" AFAIC unless he actually gets tapped as Rogers' successor.
You said "tapped". Ha ha

Those antifa pukes living in their mother‘s basements with their morals and sense of belonging based solely in their feelings and emotions will love this. Give this lunacy another 10 years and people will be marrying their pets......Didn’t Rome’s culture decline into debauchery near the end?? How did that work out for them? My guess is these kids know almost nothing of ancient history. Down the slippery slope we go, so glad I’m over 50 and more likely to not see the bottom.

Um...that's Billy Joe Armstrong.

I don't think this is the first gay Captain America.

Look up Chris Evans "Captain America"
1616084475711.png

Reactions: ... and HornDog87