• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stiller 2500xr??

PAYDIRT

Adair County Long Guns
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2017
N.E. Okla.
I know this place is Vudoo territory but I'm thinking about going with this action, so I can have my smith do all my work. Anyone running one?

Why not just get a Vudoo action and have your Smith build off that? Similar cost for the actions but the Stiller doesnt have the Vudoo mags.

I guess I could. Just checking the water, either way it's a bunch of coin. Lots of Vudoo love here and crickets on the Stiller.

I built my first custom 22RF bolt repeater on a 2500XR in February of 2016. I fitted & chambered a Krieger 22RF blank in sendero contour, and finished it at 24", with the muzzle threaded for a SWR Spectre II. It went into a Manners Elite tactical T4A with a Jewell HVR trigger & Athlon 4.5-29x56 Cronus mounted in Seekins low rings on the 25 MOA rail I'd gotten with the action. The only thing I didn't care for was trying to hit the action's attached magazine chute while reloading under tight time constraints in matches. The action itself ran smooth to begin with, and only got smoother/slicker as time went on and the nitrided finish of the bolt & action wore-in. Mine fed very smoothly & reliably, and extracted/ejected w/o fail. I mention that because another member here had also chosen the Stiller for his 22 repeater, and had all kinds of problems getting it to run reliably, even with excellent & expert help from both Stiller & Killough Shooting Sports. Accuracy out of my Stiller was very good, and I'd still have it if it weren't for getting a case of the hots for Jelrod's conversions of 40X/XB rifles to use Mike Bush's 10rd mags patterned after AICS 10rd 308 mags.

I had him convert my two CMP rifles - after re-barreling them with Benchmark & Lilja blanks, then outfitting them both with Jewell triggers & Cronus scopes, That more or less necessitated the sale of the Stiller, which I sold to a good friend & customer, who still has it and is happy with it. I also bought a Vudoo V-22 action & built another rifle on it - it's hard to overlook the advantages of a 22RF action that's designed to use Mike's mags, any trigger that will fit a M700, and that will fit into any stock with a short action M700 inlet.

Thanks. I'm gonna have to do something soon, my p-54 sako is on its last leg. I'd rather put the $ into something that's a 700 footprint.

Thanks. I'm gonna have to do something soon, my p-54 sako is on its last leg. I'd rather put the $ into something that's a 700 footprint.

Paydirt the stiller is a great action, however it doesn't compare to the features of the vudoo. If you ask anyone we treat our customers like family, and stand behind our products 110%. Either way you go you will be ok im sure, but if you want everything without giving up anything let us know!

Paydirt the stiller is a great action, however it doesn't compare to the features of the vudoo. If you ask anyone we treat our customers like family, and stand behind our products 110%. Either way you go you will be ok im sure, but if you want everything without giving up anything let us know!

That's good to hear in this game.

Reactions: SargeantQ