• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stiller's AR Lowers are in stock

Wylie Custom

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2011
Stiller Precision has AR lowers in stock.

They will not be open until Wednesday to take an order. Thought this might help before some people spend a tremendous amount of cash on a lesser product. The price is listed on their website as $369.00.

http://www.viperactions.com/

Re: Stiller's AR Lowers are in stock

I called and didn't get an answer? I really would like atleast 1 of these. Did you just talk to them and confirm availability?

Yes they have them but will not be taking orders until Wednesday. They are closed for the holidays. Just thought some might want to wait until then before you spend more than you should for something no gunbroker or wherever.

very sorry sledge, I missed the one key word you had there "until" i read they will not be open Wednesday! I need to slow down a bit i guess. Anyways I just back ordered two Seekins lowers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abilliott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very sorry sledge, I missed the one key word you had there "until" i read they will not be open Wednesday! I need to slow down a bit i guess. Anyways I just back ordered two Seekins lowers.</div></div>

Lol i did the same thing

I have a Stiller lower and I really like its looks.

Thank you for posting this...I snatched one up this morning I was needing for my build

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jesus they are expensive </div></div>

Yes. But at least you aren't paying gouged prices for a POS. This is a high quality lower built like a brick shithouse.

It's worth noting that $369 is their regular price - not a marked up, post-shooting price.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhnmdahl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's worth noting that $369 is their regular price - not a marked up, post-shooting price.

John</div></div>

This is why I picked one up..I'd rather pay $369 (which is not marked up) for a quality lower than the same for some POS lower that is jacked up