• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STL McCloskeys served with search warrant

There is no justice anymore. Current events proves that over and over again. It seems even the President is powerless to make things right. It is only a matter of time till they do this to someone who is willing to die rather than submit. Sad dangerous times.

Read the ballad of Carl drega.

Plenty of people have gotten fed up and shot the tyrants.

They don’t report on it because they don’t want copycats. Unlike school shooters /terrorism/ street crime et al

Just following orders confiscating firearms, kids need shoes.

Yet they will sit by and watch the Marxists riot, loot, pillage and assault other people without doing anything.

Remember that there were law abiding citizens in Germany in the 1930s who turned in their guns because their government told them to.

How did that work out for them?

My only comment is that I wouldn't have mounted the weapon or muzzle swepted any of the "protestors" but would have brought out maybe a couple more shotguns and a lawn chair and maybe a cooler of beer and just sat on my front porch with an American flag and a FUCK you sign. Oh, and playing Charlie Daniels's music! But hey, I'm an old fart and just say, bring it.

Take it for what this is worth...a "news" article on the interwebs:

Maybe they did support anti-gun clients and laws. I've only seen mention of that here on The Hide. Nothing I can find documents that though- and again, I'm willing to be wrong here as I too believe a majority of attorneys are far left and pleasantly surprised when they are not..

I think where they'll get charged and one that will stick is the pointing of the weapons. That's a felony in most places; brandishing is generally a misdemeanor but depending on the state even brandishing/displaying can get upped to a felony. My understanding of at least Texas law is that pulling a weapon out of holster so long as it's not pointed can be classified as a misdemeanor, as soon as the weapon is pointed it becomes a felony. I don't know what the law is in Missouri, especially when on your own property.

I guess the real issue is, if the protesters saw the rifle and said..'yeah, he's not going to shoot us, let's go burn the house down', then at what point is he within his legal rights to point and say do not come any closer. From a legal perspective and ignoring the obvious current political climate this would be an interesting study.

Perhaps the NRA is in Italy getting a new custom tailored wardrobe all whilst the main house is getting a remodel.
Where the fuck is the NRA in all of this? Shouldn’t they be swooping in to defend these people/funding the lawsuit?
While having a $10,000 a day female European “intern” with him.

They are not the honorable people many think.

This article explains just what a malicious and conniving couple they are.

The laws there (wrongly so) prohibit brandishing a weapon except if you are in immediate danger. They get to prove their case but the crowd wasn’t on their property or threatening them it seems. There is talk that the gate can be seen intact in some of the videos. All is not black and white in this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude
Brandishing....
In his own yard....
On his front porch steps....
After a mob has committed felony breaking and entering....
A mob who is threatening his life and fortune.....

Every one of those assholes inside 21ft were bought and paid for if Missouri has castle doctrine.

Some of you people...."brandishing".

They are gonna have a cakewalk with some of you when the gun roundup starts.

53C9F487-13AE-4E20-B45A-4C01A956B26F.png
F56D6893-4730-4D4F-AA1C-F65B22A95ADD.png

They are not the honorable people many think.

This article explains just what a malicious and conniving couple they are.

The laws there (wrongly so) prohibit brandishing a weapon except if you are in immediate danger. They get to prove their case but the crowd wasn’t on their property or threatening them it seems. There is talk that the gate can be seen intact in some of the videos. All is not black and white in this one.

Come on brother....a hit piece? Did you read it?
That has nothing to do with what happened.

Good lord. I cant imagine how things will play out for me if I ever have to defend myself against these packs of rabble.
Sounds like my own friends may sell me down the river. When it comes to what is mine, I can be quite the prick, then again I've been known to give the shirt off my back.
Shirt off my back stories won't ever see the light if I'm ever "Zimmermanned".

"Yeah that armorpl8 guy was a real prick on the internet, what's worse, he wasnt any better in real life either. A real snooty bastard."

Good lord. I cant imagine how things will play out for me if I ever have to defend myself against these packs of rabble.
Sounds like my own friends may sell me down the river. When it comes to what is mine, I can be quite the prick, then again I've been known to give the shirt off my back.

"Yeah that armorpl8 guy was a real prick on the internet, what's worse, he wasnt any better in real life either. A real snooty bastard."
You probably don't consider me a friend after my Confederate Snowflake thread, but I'll stand up for you. How could I not after "Hell, some of us are almost fond of you"? By the way, if you post a reply and I don't respond, it is because I had to drive to cell signal spot--lost my cable service in a storm and no cell service at our house.

Reactions: Blutroop

I got your back Brother ! Any day, any time, any place, get Chikin permanently in L.A. Brother.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

I did read it, including the attached documents. I’m not saying that their guns should have been taken without charges but they are not people to hold up as examples.

• They made money from defending people in BLMesque police shootings
  • They made a career of suing into bankruptcy people who could not afford attorneys to keep fighting to simply get revenge or property they wanted.
  • They pointed weapons at people not on their property although the mob was on a private street. While I may have done the same thing unless they were being directly threatened and in immediate danger (and no video shows that) pointing the weapons at people is a crime. Holding them was not.
  • The gate is seen intact in the videos and was shown destroyed the first time by the couple’s pictures, a couple known for going the extra mile to get their own way in legal matters.
  • They came out with a statement in support of the BLM movement after this event.
I think you know me well enough that I am not advocating that disarming people for defending themselves from a mob is a crime. In this particular instance though these are not the shining halos to hold up.

Information can be manipulated on both sides for a variety of reasons. Somewhere in the middle the truth usually exists. The difference between us and them is that truth matters or at least it should.

Reactions: TACC and 338dude
Mixed emotions. This "Gun Owner", "Property Protector" is a Leftist Liberal Attorney, who defends criminals and BLM for a living, making a fortune doing so. The obvious lack of training or practice, in his so called defense of his home, speaks volumes. He has a rabid case of NIMBY. This mob wa supposedly on their way to the Mayor's property, but conveniently came though the gate in his back yard.
Further, don't be too surprised if this case goes the distance to the Supreme Court, only to ultimately have him lose, setting a very dangerouse precident against "Stand Your Ground" laws, and States. He'll lose and won't spend a second in jail. Smells like a set up to me.

Im lost. Am I reading it right?

No charges, but we're coming to take your gun/property from you just because?

What?

It actually happens a lot all over the country.
Anytime there is an "issue" some judge asks the police to "secure" the weapons or other stuff and then you can try to get them back about a year later... I think the big scam is if you don't show up for the property hearing the city gets it all and can sell it or keep it...

It's why you should always keep lots of guns, expect if anything happens to the slightest degree, you will probably not see whatever gun you had for the better part of a year.

Reactions: Blutroop
It actually happens a lot all over the country.
Anytime there is an "issue" some judge asks the police to "secure" the weapons or other stuff and then you can try to get them back about a year later... I think the big scam is if you don't show up for the property hearing the city gets it all and can sell it or keep it...

It's why you should always keep lots of guns, expect if anything happens to the slightest degree, you will probably not see whatever gun you had for the better part of a year.

So thats where I hand them 1 sidearm and say thats all I own?

These people are being harassed for the same reason all of trumps people are being harassed.

To have a chilling affect. People see this and won’t defend their property. Same for ZimZam. And who’s going to want to be on trumps re election team and be the target for a witch hunt.

They would have been better off to find concealment and a silencer 22 or pellet gun and peppered the crowd till they left for greener pastures.

.gov keeps this shit up and SSS will be more than an Internet joke.

So thats where I hand them 1 sidearm and say thats all I own?

Depends on what's going down. If you are out and about, then it's probably whatever you have on you, or possibly also what you have in your car, if they have a warrant to search the house well, whatever they don't find you don't have to tell them about.

Jeez, crazy times. Let's hope we don't have to go J. Wick and do the concrete gun bunker thing.

still waiting for them to press charges or give them back their property .

They took this man's rifle...

And the mobs all over the country knows where they live now...

FUCK... We might need to firemission our fellow members in that area to provide security for this couple's home and persons for the time being... I am not seeing anything good coming from this on the short run.

They voted for and enabled this bullshit. They can fucking afford their own private security, and if they can't... Fuck them.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I give them a couple weeks and then the DA will notify the local news about their pending arrest. Some bullshit charge and the 1% will arrive in force. Then cuff and stuff them in front of the news.
These two will spend tons of money defending themselves over two or three years. It's how the game is played. Ask General Flynn.
They don't have to convict you when they can destroy your entire family and life.
still waiting for them to press charges or give them back their property .

I give them a couple weeks and then the DA will notify the local news about their pending arrest. Some bullshit charge and the 1% will arrive in force. Then cuff and stuff them in front of the news.
These two will spend tons of money defending themselves over two or three years. It's how the game is played. Ask General Flynn.
They don't have to convict you when they can destroy your entire family and life.
I give it a couple more years of that stuff and the people that order this stuff and the order takers are going to be having problems like their house burned down or them beat/shot etc.

A pro Arab immigration politician was shot dead in Europe in his yard. Killer was never found. You push enough people push back

Set up a DOD research lab. Hire mil contract, sorry officer, you have no authority here...take it up with Department of xxx

Which department?

Sorry sir, that's classified.

Well my my.
I guess yall will storm the gates of hell if they come take my shit and lock me up.

Hey, maybe I'm being played, maybe we all are.
Oh the things they'll dig up on me when I'm in this nasty little dinghy on the rough sea of public opinion.

Sounds like some of us have a lot in common with the thugs that wanted to destroy their home.
I mean...kinda looks like they deserved it huh?

Careful fellers. Won't be long before that mob will put their sights on you. When they "discover" your cache of rice and beans and silver and gold and copper and lead.....hmmm. Fucking hoarding rich pricks deserved it.
Be careful....just saying. You too may make for good news on the Communist News Network.

Well my my.
I guess yall will storm the gates of hell if they come take my shit and lock me up.

Hey, maybe I'm being played, maybe we all are.
Oh the things they'll dig up on me when I'm in this nasty little dinghy on the rough sea of public opinion.

Sounds like some of us have a lot in common with the thugs that wanted to destroy their home.
I mean...kinda looks like they deserved it huh?

Careful fellers. Won't be long before that mob will put their sights on you. When they "discover" your cache of rice and beans and silver and gold and copper and lead.....hmmm. Fucking hoarding rich pricks deserved it.
Be careful....just saying. You too may make for good news on the Communist News Network.

You're different. You're solid in your convictions and don't exhibit a whole lot of that "laws for thee but not for me" mentality.

Anyone fucks with you, and there's a pretty good chance I'll be there saying, "fuck no... This is an American we're talking about."

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Now, if they get out of this with ability to still own guns...For the love of Pete then please..........

For her: learn how to NOT put you finger on the go button, not to sweep everybody, position finger properly on the trigger, and buy something other than a Bersa/Walther. For him: no sweeping either & get a flattop please and at least put some decent BUIS on it and/or even a cheap RDS. Finally if they are "hard-core lefties" like people keep telling us (though research says differently) then change parties and more importantly come back to The Constitution.

but conveniently came though the gate in his back yard.
Putting aside if the gate was in fact broken down by the crowd (because videos show it intact and being held open, it was not locked)

It is not a gate into his yard. It is a gate onto the street.

Guys I am certainly not left leaning and think the rioting and mob mentality is abhorrent but we need to be sure of facts before throwing collective weight behind things.

These people don’t care one bit about the right to bear arms as it applies to everyone. If they could make a dollar by lawsuit against you for legal use of a weapon, they would in a heartbeat.

The mob came into the gate and walked down the street to go to the communist mayors house (eat their own) and Mr. McCloskey Points a rifle (more or less) in their direction from his porch. It is more a case of rectum collision than patriot vs. thugs.

Are they the victim of a corrupt DA and Judge? Absolutely. Have they used the legal system to destroy others for personal gain? Absolutely.

They are going to be made into examples and loved tenderly.

Last edited:
Wall and gate means Not fucking welcome. Should have put a pile of these fucking animals in the dirt.

No excuse for this rich fucker not to own an 1919 in Gods chosen caliber 30-06.

I'm still unclear about what the potential charges would be.

The way I understand the fact scenario/fact pattern is that there were trespassers who verbally threatened the property owners including death threats after destroying an iron gate to gain entry to the property and being asked to leave the property multiple times.

Maybe I am out of touch, but, in AL if people who have not been provoked and are not justified in trespassing on your property ....... verbally threaten you with a credible threat of physical violence, the only thing you will be convicted of after that point is being a pussy if you don't take action to remove the threat.
Exactly. Northern AL here. Sheriff told me if a trespasser enters my property and is a threat, just shoot him. True story.

Putting aside if the gate was in fact broken down by the crowd (because videos show it intact and being held open, it was not locked)

Guys I am certainly not left leaning and think the rioting and mob mentality is abhorrent but we need to be sure of facts before throwing collective weight behind things.

These people don’t care one bit about the right to bear arms as it applies to everyone. If they could make a dollar by lawsuit against you for legal use of a weapon, they would in a heartbeat.

The mob came into the gate and walked down the street to go to the communist mayors house (eat their own) and Mr. McCloskey Points a rifle (more or less) in their direction from his porch. It is more a case of rectum collision than patriot vs. thugs.

Are they the victim of a corrupt DA and Judge? Absolutely. Have they used the legal system to destroy others for personal gain? Absolutely.

It’s not about them.

It’s about US. And what happens when a pack of animals shows up at our door.

So where the fuck is the vaunted NRA, GOA? There needs to be mobs of 2A folks pulling the same BLM tactics out there. Useless organizations. They need to sue the shit out of St Louis, at least. Then file in court to end this illegal confiscation. Where are they?

So where the fuck is the vaunted NRA, GOA? There needs to be mobs of 2A folks pulling the same BLM tactics out there. Useless organizations. They need to sue the shit out of St Louis, at least. Then file in court to end this illegal confiscation. Where are they?

I’m not speaking up for them but it’s my guess that they are waiting to see if the McCloskeys are charged. An amicus brief cannot be submitted cause there isn’t even a case yet.

It is my guess that the DA is having an “oh shucks” moment.

She said she was going to charge them but hasn’t yet. You can bet someone, on her staff, asked her what statute the McCloskeys violated.

Then they heard crickets.

Then there is the old standby charge of disorderly conduct. That’s what they use when they can’t find anything else to charge you with.

Are you just now joining this story? Are you positive this is a public street?

As has been said, this isn't about the Mccloskys.
Hey, they did wrong, they are bags of shit, fuck them. Duly noted.

Like I said, sow this line of thinking for long, and dont be shocked when none stands in your corner when the mob has their way with you.

Are you just now joining this story? Are you positive this is a public street?

As has been said, this isn't about the Mccloskys.
Hey, they did wrong, they are bags of shit, fuck them. Duly noted.

Like I said, sow this line of thinking for long, and dont be shocked when none stands in your corner when the mob has their way with you.
No, I know it is not a public street, it is a private street.

Let me ask this to the McCloskey friends.

If this was Diane Feinstein and her husband in the exact same scenario would you assume them to be on your side? Be your peeps? Offer to loan them weapons or start a GoFundMe? Diane also believes in guns as long as it's her that has em.

I believe they are getting effed over by the letter of the law and do not believe that disarming them was a good thing. To hold them up and champion them like they were your range training partner is ridiculous.

Private lane or not, if you point a weapon at someone in the street who is unarmed and not on your lot/plot/land and is not threatening you, you are going to catch a case.

I am NOT on the side of mobs and looters and riots, I am also not for championing people that could not care less about what is actually happening. Like Diane Feinstein, these are not your peeps.

I will defend their rights. I don't have to have them over for a tea party or swap spit with them for me to say that they are being fucked over.

No, I know it is not a public street, it is a private street.

Let me ask this to the McCloskey friends.

If this was Diane Feinstein and her husband in the exact same scenario would you assume them to be on your side? Be your peeps? Offer to loan them weapons or start a GoFundMe? Diane also believes in guns as long as it's her that has em.

I believe they are getting effed over by the letter of the law and do not believe that disarming them was a good thing. To hold them up and champion them like they were your range training partner is ridiculous.

Private lane or not, if you point a weapon at someone in the street who is unarmed and not on your lot/plot/land and is not threatening you, you are going to catch a case.

I am NOT on the side of mobs and looters and riots, I am also not for championing people that could not care less about what is actually happening. Like Diane Feinstein, these are not your peeps.
And feinstien is another animal all together. While she believes that the rules don't apply to her because she is a special animal on the farm she still has rights given by her Creator and not the government.
Those rights need to be defended no matter what. If you allow rights to be taken from a person because they are a shitbag it won't be long before you have been labeled as a shitbag yourself.
While at times it's disgusting and you have to plug your nose for the stench. It's a Dirty Job but it has to be done.
Be careful with labels.

I live on a PRIVATE street. I OWN that land “Fee Simple” “In Common” with my neighbors who are members of the HOA.
I pay for that street, and It IS my fucking private property. If you come on it without an invitation you are trespassing, period. This is NOT in contention, and there is no fucktard case law claiming a private street is public. If that were the case it would bankrupt 90% of municipalities.
If we wanted to throw up a gate no one could stop us.